FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's awful when a fracture of grandchildren and their maternal grandparents occurs. I'm reminded of the Belinda Temple (1999 Tx) murder by her husband and how the then, toddler grandson, was never again seen by his maternal grandparents until 2020 or the last trial.
It is awful. There’s also 2 similar cases in Florida - the Dan Markel murder where afterwards his ex and her family have not allowed his parent’s to see his children, and the Jerry Williams murder, where his widow wouldn’t allow his mother to see her grandchild unless she dropped having his case examined closer.
People can be so sick and selfish.

Michelle Parker has been missing for 10 years

snipped
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. —

It’s been 10 years since an Orange County mother disappeared without a trace.

Investigators are still searching for Michelle Parker, who vanished in 2011.

Advertisement
Parker went missing the same day she and her ex-fiance, Dale Smith, appeared on a taped episode of "People's Court” arguing over a lost engagement ring.

She was last known to be alive when she was dropping off her twin children at Smith's condo near Goldenrod Road and Lee Vista Boulevard in Orlando, police said.
------
10 years!

I honestly didn't think we would be here 10 years later with zero answers. So very sad!

I think logically we all know the likely answer as to what happened to Michelle. It’s proving it beyond a reasonable doubt that seems to be the problem. So sorry that her family has to continue to endure this nightmare 10 years on.

MOO

Does anyone know if there is a more complete list of timeline and external information? It seems to be "a bit scattered here and a bit there".

The phone was found; when was it last used, was it turned off before being tossed, if so what time?

The video showing the Hummer at the red light says 8:55 pm and that it was 1 mile away from where it was found. Where was it ultimately found, also when was the last time she filled up and how much gas was missing(this requires more leg work), was her car being driven between 3:30 and 8:55 or just disposed of at the end?

With this video are there more showing the timeline of the vehicle driving before or after this? Was the decal removed "well" or something an average homeowner would try and rush through?

The news reports show the main suspect keeps pleading the fifth, is it on all questions or only a few? Which ones won't he answer?

Please forgive me if this isn’t allowed, but I took a screenshot of the Hummer at the stop light and used the native iPhone image editor to adjust black point and shadows — I can’t help but see a familiar face in the side mirror. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• 8FB3A4AF-2AF1-44BE-8394-E861F66CAD36.jpeg
    8FB3A4AF-2AF1-44BE-8394-E861F66CAD36.jpeg
    64.9 KB · Views: 30
  • B263246D-1F4C-4492-A2C2-42358A0889DE.jpeg
    B263246D-1F4C-4492-A2C2-42358A0889DE.jpeg
    69.8 KB · Views: 27
  • 65F121E3-8188-496A-A1C4-72EF5159A50E.jpeg
    65F121E3-8188-496A-A1C4-72EF5159A50E.jpeg
    63.7 KB · Views: 28
Please forgive me if this isn’t allowed, but I took a screenshot of the Hummer at the stop light and used the native iPhone image editor to adjust black point and shadows — I can’t help but see a familiar face in the side mirror. Any thoughts?
Interesting! This is so cool that you did this. To be totally honest I can’t quite see it but it might be because I am sure I know who it is… Have you shared this with law enforcement?

Interesting! This is so cool that you did this. To be totally honest I can’t quite see it but it might be because I am sure I know who it is… Have you shared this with law enforcement?
I don’t know if it’s easier to see here (in the circles). I couldn’t find the tipline to send them over, but I did send to the “Michelle Parker Missing Person” Facebook page. It looks like her mom used to post there in the past, so I was hoping they would see it. I couldn’t tell where else to submit the images! (Sorry — I’m new to all this)

Attachments

• 1E441534-C473-4F6B-8E93-E92AF453117A.jpeg
    1E441534-C473-4F6B-8E93-E92AF453117A.jpeg
    75.2 KB · Views: 20
  • D6AA9C0C-8817-45A4-9EE3-18B021D4CD6C.jpeg
    D6AA9C0C-8817-45A4-9EE3-18B021D4CD6C.jpeg
    71 KB · Views: 19
  • C3E97049-3ADB-4935-BBB4-C096E3E36882.jpeg
    C3E97049-3ADB-4935-BBB4-C096E3E36882.jpeg
    56.7 KB · Views: 20
  • 2E5B6259-8CE9-4693-A802-73BBD37CADC2.jpeg
    2E5B6259-8CE9-4693-A802-73BBD37CADC2.jpeg
    42.4 KB · Views: 19
Forgive me, feeling low today --is one of the subjects in the photo DS?

I don’t know if it’s easier to see here (in the circles). I couldn’t find the tipline to send them over, but I did send to the “Michelle Parker Missing Person” Facebook page. It looks like her mom used to post there in the past, so I was hoping they would see it. I couldn’t tell where else to submit the images! (Sorry — I’m new to all this)
No, don’t be sorry at all! You are trying to help. It’s all good.
I still cannot believe she hasn’t been found and no one charged. :(
I can see it now. Thank you!

After a lot of digging, waiting and calling I finally found where to submit the photos. (P3Tips.com). I sent them over — not sure what happens next, so I guess we’ll see. I really hope this family can get answers and find some peace.

After a lot of digging, waiting and calling I finally found where to submit the photos. (P3Tips.com). I sent them over — not sure what happens next, so I guess we’ll see. I really hope this family can get answers and find some peace.
Thank you for doing that! Please let us know if anything happens!
I agree - this is a total nightmare for her family.

Sorry I'm posting this so late but I just saw this - there is a investigative report tonight at 8pm on WFTV Orlando "The Search: Tracy Ocasio and Michelle Parker". The "how to watch" info is in the link below (watch on livestream, watch on mobile device, etc).

"Investigative reporter Shannon Butler has covered the cases from the beginning and reveals clues and information not made public until now".

SEPT 20

An anonymous donor has offered $200 000 for information!

ORLANDO, Fla. — Days after Channel 9 aired a special about the search for Michelle Parker, an Orlando woman who’s been missing since 2011, an anonymous donor came forward offering a $200,000 reward for tips in the case.

Parker’s family is hoping the money will finally lead to an arrest of the person who knows what happened.

SEPT 20

An anonymous donor has offered $200 000 for information!

ORLANDO, Fla. — Days after Channel 9 aired a special about the search for Michelle Parker, an Orlando woman who’s been missing since 2011, an anonymous donor came forward offering a $200,000 reward for tips in the case.

Parker’s family is hoping the money will finally lead to an arrest of the person who knows what happened.

Wow! Bless that soul!

HLN airing a cold case report on Michelle’s case this evening. 11 years this week and still no arrest. I hope these televised case recaps make life uncomfortable for DS.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back