FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Michelle's disappearance is featured on HLN's Real Life Nightmare. I am watching it now on DVR-I believe the first airing was Saturday evening. I started watching it and recalled seeing it when it first happened but never followed up on it-so sad to see it has not been resolved.

Michelle's disappearance is featured on HLN's Real Life Nightmare. I am watching it now on DVR-I believe the first airing was Saturday evening. I started watching it and recalled seeing it when it first happened but never followed up on it-so sad to see it has not been resolved.
Thank you twall. This case bothers me so much. It is a real life nightmare. Sooo heartbreaking.

After watching the HLN show "Real Life Nightmare", I immediately thought of the Jennifer Kesse case. Their vehicles were both found near MAM and in both cases they were abandoned in apartment complexes. Also in both cases valuable items were left behind in the abandoned vehicles. Just my observation though.

Last edited:
After watching the HLN show "Real Life Nightmare", I immediately thought of the Jennifer Kesse case. Their vehicles were both found near MAM and in both cases they were abandoned in apartment complexes. Also in both cases valuable items were left behind in the abandoned vehicles. Just my observation though.
It is a good observation! IMO though Jennifer was abducted by someone not in her immediate circle and I do believe that Michelle was tragically murdered by someone she knew...

Does anyone know if Dale or his father worked at or was friends with someone at one of these: Noah's Ark Self Storage, Gater Storage Uhaul, Great Western Meats on W Kaley St or Great Western Meats 1601 Atlanta Ave?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back