FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Would you happen to know what his job was in the Marines? What work was he doing when she disappeared?
Idk about the Marines, but if I recall correctly he was working for a cabinet fabrication and or installation company... perhaps maybe even his father's company? Don't take that for sure it's just what I remember and it's been a long time.
Eta I see Kamille answered already ☺

Would you happen to know what his job was in the Marines? What work was he doing when she disappeared?

I have no idea what his "job" was in the marines. He wasn't in them for long.

Out of curiosity, do you believe there is a connection between the work he did and Michelle's disappearance? :

TIA

I have no idea what his "job" was in the marines. He wasn't in them for long.

Out of curiosity, do you believe there is a connection between the work he did and Michelle's disappearance? :

TIA

Thank you for your reply. It depends on the type of work he did and his skill set. I have two more questions. What was his father's company? Also, I take it he didn't have any formal education past high school. Is that right?

Thank you for your reply. It depends on the type of work he did and his skill set. I have two more questions. What was his father's company? Also, I take it he didn't have any formal education past high school. Is that right?

His father owns/owned a roofing business called Allied Roofing. I don't believe he had any formal post secondary education. He married for the first time rather young and I believe joining the marines was an agreement that kept him out of prison after many run ins with the law.

MOO

Smith was arrested several times during the 1990s. He pleaded no contest in 1990 to trespassing on school grounds and in 1992 to attempted aggravated battery. He entered a pretrial diversion in 1992 after being arrested on a charge of marijuana possession. He pleaded guilty in 1997 to battery.

In June 1996, Smith joined the U.S. Marine Corps. He was court-martialed in 2001 and found guilty of drug and domestic-battery charges, the military agency said. Smith was dishonorably discharged as a private in 2003.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/crime/os-michelle-parker-dale-smith-suspect-20111129-story.html

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/michelle-parker-missing-dale-smith-shannon-smith_n_1126349

Can someone please tell me, does Smith speak any foreign languages?
Does anyone know what Smith's job was while he was in service?
Are any of the members who read this LE, especially someone working on her case?

Can someone please tell me, does Smith speak any foreign languages?
Does anyone know what Smith's job was while he was in service?
Are any of the members who read this LE, especially someone working on her case?

I don't know if he knows any other languages, other than English. He was a cabinet maker, IIRC, i don't remember where now. It would be somewhere in the beginning of the case. Maybe Google him. As far as anyone working the case, who knows, it may be cold until something new comes up for them. If you have a lead for LE call it in. They will happy to assist you.

I thought there was a specific contact.

Call the police department and ask who is handling the case. They will tell you. Or if you leave a message for either the contact page or Crime Stoppers it will go to the detective in charge. Many times a case changes hands, and new detectives take on other cases. So just call them or email. Leave contact information so they can email back or call you.

Family Hopes For Answers After 7 Years of Mother Being Missing

[...]

"Seven years is seven years too long," said Brad Parker, Michelle's father. "I just miss her."

A spokesperson for the Orlando Police Department says there is no new information in the case.

Parker's family says the main detective is retiring. However, they are hopeful a new detective and a new police chief will spark new answers in the case.

[...]

7 years already. Hard to believe. Perhaps the new detectives will glean more information from the files. I think they should consider charging him with kidnapping, put the evidence before a jury, and hold off on the murder charge just in case her body shows up and they don't have a double indemnity issue if he is acquitted.

MOO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j@nky