FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #24

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Michelle Parker went missing 9 years ago. ‘Someone out there knows what happened’

On Tuesday morning, Orlando police Chief Orlando Rolón again asked that anyone with information about her disappearance come forward.

“We hope today, on the ninth-year anniversary of Michelle missing, someone will step forward,” Rolón said at a press conference. “Someone out there knows what happened to Michelle, someone out there knows where Michelle is. We need to bring closure to the family."

9 years since Michelle Parker’s disappearance her family is still seeking answers
a link with videos
Parker was last seen dropping off her two youngest children at Smith’s home.

Parker’s SUV was found the next day, but she has not been found.

Records show Smith as the only person of interest in the case, but he has never been charged.

Since her disappearance, several searches have been performed in retention ponds and other areas in Orange and Brevard counties.

On the anniversary of her disappearance Parker’s familt and Orlando Police Chief Orlando Rolon discussed the questions they are still trying to answer.

Really. How did she die?
To court for them to say under oath that they don’t know what happened to Michelle.

It was a while back, I can't remember, but we hoped she would say something before she died about Dale or where Michelle was. She didn't. I think she is buried on the dad's property.

It was a while back, I can't remember, but we hoped she would say something before she died about Dale or where Michelle was. She didn't. I think she is buried on the dad's property.
Right after it happened I wondered if something would happen to her (Dales Mom)

They tried to take Dale to court. This is one of the sad cases here on WS. The only way he was able to get away with it is he had help. Michelle deserves justice!
Totally. This is such a sad case. I can’t imagine her family and friend’s distress knowing he is responsible and has their children and they can’t do anything!

It's awful when a fracture of grandchildren and their maternal grandparents occurs. I'm reminded of the Belinda Temple (1999 Tx) murder by her husband and how the then, toddler grandson, was never again seen by his maternal grandparents until 2020 or the last trial.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required
Back