FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IIRC Thor thought Dale hid Michelle somewhere away from all the known activity and in a place that could not be traced back to Dale. However I still think it was a place that Dale knew well. He grew up in the area and with all his weird Jedi parties in the area and with his job installing cabinets he probably knew some great places. Then again with the SMITH CRIME FAMILY....Tamara and Dale Sr know how to grow and sell weed so maybe they know some places to hide bodies running in that lifestyle?
JMO

Who was living at the house on S Mission at the time? I can't remember if it was a family member or not.

Who was living at the house on S Mission at the time? I can't remember if it was a family member or not.

There is no house at the S Mission property. Sr owns a lot in a densely forested area. There is one house beside his lot but a lot of otherwise undeveloped land and a couple of water areas it appears.

Lot outlined in red in this picture is how it appeared in 2011.

epj4th.png

http://www.ocpafl.org/searches/ParcelSearch.aspx You need to enter his name at this link to see the information on this property.

You can't see all of the forested area in that picture from the ocpafl site but you can zoom into the area on satellite at the google map link I provided to get an idea of how vast it is.

^ yeah that is where I was wondering the Hummer had been, it is not far from where the hummer was caught on camera-( especially if it was traveling south???) and did LE not check it or at least the peripheral properties? Wonder if someone was there 'assisting' and then came along a little later to pick up whomever dropped the hummer off?

There is no house at the S Mission property. Sr owns a lot in a densely forested area. There is one house beside his lot but a lot of otherwise undeveloped land and a couple of water areas it appears.

Respectfully snipped. Thanks, Kamille. It was the house on Chaucer I was thinking of. Thanks for the photo and link.

Lot outlined in red in this picture is how it appeared in 2011.

epj4th.png

http://www.ocpafl.org/searches/ParcelSearch.aspx You need to enter his name at this link to see the information on this property.

You can't see all of the forested area in that picture from the ocpafl site but you can zoom into the area on satellite at the google map link I provided to get an idea of how vast it is.

IMO the areas of water need to be searched and the utility easement.

Well let's think about this logically. We know something most likely happened between 3:18 and 4:00. After that took place....Dale NEEDED an alibi and to hide Michelle and the hummer as quickly as possible.

In that initial time span....if no one was at the condo besides Dale....the person coming to help needed time to arrive. My guess is Dale left with Michelle close to the original time he said Michelle arrived and left (between 4 and 4:10) and that is why the phone pinged at 4:26 in conjunction with the infamous "Waterford" text....so they could have used Sr's S mission property to at least store the hummer and/or Michelle. That still leaves 5 hours for Dale and company to hide Michelle and other key evidence.

If we knew for sure what time he called YS back, then I would think that would tighten the timeline a bit. jmo

Remember too, those GLOW decals weren't the cling on type.

That's true, we've got to allot some time to get those off. Did we ever find out if the keys were left in the Hummer or if they are still missing?

That's true, we've got to allot some time to get those off. Did we ever find out if the keys were left in the Hummer or if they are still missing?

I haven't been able to confirm that. It was said her purse and credit cards, ATM card and favorite CD's were in the back seat.

I'd like to know the position of the drivers seat.

I haven't been able to confirm that. It was said her purse and credit cards, ATM card and favorite CD's were in the back seat.

I'd like to know the position of the drivers seat.

Sounds like a person was sitting up front and went through her purse and tossed everything in the back as they found it and then toss the purse back there too. Robbery; they would have taken the credit cards and ATM card, and of course the hummer. So they were looking for something else perhaps ? I only say this because if the purse was up front, they could have just left it there. JMO

Sounds like a person was sitting up front and went through her purse and tossed everything in the back as they found it and then toss the purse back there too. Robbery; they would have taken the credit cards and ATM card, and of course the hummer. So they were looking for something else perhaps ? I only say this because if the purse was up front, they could have just left it there. JMO

I doubt there was cash left in the purse. As desperate as Dale was financially....IMO he probably took the cash because no one knew it was there. Most druggies like Dale steal whenever given the opportunity. Plastic....however....is traceable so that did not serve ANY purpose for him.

This was a guy who had to be taken to court in order to pay child support so he seemed VERY desperate to get rid of Michelle. That way there he gets custody and doesn't have to pay her anymore. If there was any cash in that purse it was a bonus for him. JMO

Shocked by the 2 people comment :scared:

So at least two people know where Michelle is located.

If both sr and jr were moving cars then my bet is Tamara knows also...which makes three who know.

But why disclose this now,,,,wouldn't someone who might have saw this hummer come forward if this was released sooner....

Geez I just don't get it

Quoting for the link. Yvonne's plea was heartbreaking. Have to wonder if there are other videos of the hummer. I really wish the video was a different angle. I was driving the other night (in Virginia) and while stopped at a red light I noticed the traffic camera right below the light, staring me right in the face. Oh, how I wish that's how the cameras were positioned here. We won't give up on you, Michelle.

My thought exactly....surely there are more videos of the hummer

My thought exactly....surely there are more videos of the hummer

Yes exactly! According to MM there are many more videos. All LE needs to do is reconstruct the timeline. Once you have video in one location, you can then go back to the time in question and get video footage from other traffic lights, local businesses, etc. IMO they have other videos of Michelle's vehicle along with an accomplice(s) vehicles. What was Tamara, Dale jr, and sr driving that day? IMO they got all vehicles on video. JMO Let the chips fall where they may but it will be nice when Tamara and both Dale's go down for this. Helping in the commission of a crime is as bad as committing the actually crime IMO!!! NGU!!!!
Michelle, where did the Smiths hide you?

To hope for a break of this case, to find Michelle, LE or whom else must find real evidence of someone who must have been in the same place and time with Michelle from when she left the condo or conversely must find evidence that she never left the condo by her own volition to begin with. Such evidence is not known two years into this investigation and that is not an opinion is a fact, therefore what can be done to help find them (the evidence), that is the relevant question in my opinion.

I agree
Releasing a video of the hummer near where it was found doesn't put up closer to finding Michelle. There is no new or real evidence to add here.
It does tighten the timeline of the possible drop out time of the hummer to maybe 9pm which is earlier than the witness seeing the hummer.

Earlier videos might help but if Michelle was not in the hummer after 3:18 then it doesn't lead us in any direction

Maybe if the smith's were involved....maybe dale jr isn't the one to follow jmo

<modsnip>

I've been here since thread one...I'm more of a lurker and thanks button pusher than poster.

While Dale seems to be the prime suspect for good reason, I'll admit that when this first broke, I thought to myself, "If someone wanted to frame that guy, this would have been the day and the way to do it." It's been well-noted and oft-repeated what a horrid awful subhuman Dale is, what with all that clearly insane Star Wars and sci-fi interest he shares with thousands of other people, not to mention he might possibly be interested in women AND (gasp!) men!

All that aside, though, yeah there's some events in Dale 's past that I find highly disturbing...like what EXACTLY happened that resulted in the death of his ex? Was the tragic death of the life guard an event that left Dale with much of an impression as a learning experience or wake-up call? Well, it didn't seem to be, because he committed violent acts after that.

So it could be fair to assume that Dale is not a particularly likeable person based on some of his past criminal actions. Seems it would also be fair to say it's likely Dale has his share of enemies and/or people who have been hurt by his actions. People who might like to see him go down for something he didn't do because of a real or perceived injustice. Tit for tat.

I just keep coming back to why of all days would he do it the day the PC episode aired? If he lost his temper watching the episode and the IMO, rude treatment from the judge*, then how did he leave no forensic evidence of an attack at his condo? Why no evidence of a deceased human in the hummer? Or his garage? They did check out his garage, yes?

If someone else transported her body from the condo who, when, how, etc. I know there are a lot of good theories on that, but I'm not completely clear or convinced about that part.

*FWIW, I used to LOVE Judge Milian. After watching the episode with Dale and Michelle, I just couldn't watch it any more. I didn't like the way she treated either of them. Maybe I was viewing it through the eyes of knowing Michelle wouldn't be seen after the airing, but she just seemed so mean to both of them. IMO

IM not sure who took Michelle but it bothers me

Michelle goes missing after dropping the kids off at Dales

Dale who has seen the kids in weeks high tails to his parents

He then doesn't answer Connie's calls and isn't at home when Connie calls Tamara home where the children are

Later does Tamara get dale jr to call Connie. We don't know it time this happens

Just seen to me he could clarify his timeline and location but chooses not do

Geez why not just spend the whole evening with the kids at chunky cheese...

jmo but something was happening at the smiths that they don't want explained..but maybe it was a pot run or sale and nothing to do with Michelle but not cooperating with LE sends red flags

IIRC Thor thought Dale hid Michelle somewhere away from all the known activity and in a place that could not be traced back to Dale. However I still think it was a place that Dale knew well. He grew up in the area and with all his weird Jedi parties in the area and with his job installing cabinets he probably knew some great places. Then again with the SMITH CRIME FAMILY....Tamara and Dale Sr know how to grow and sell weed so maybe they know some places to hide bodies running in that lifestyle?
JMO

Following somewhat in that line of thought, it would at least appear they know how to 'hide things.' How long had they hid their growing operation without being detected, whether for personal use or distribution?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave
Back