FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you. So lets say he goes to his parents home and the report of him being there at 4:30 is correct, that means someone else took off with the cell in there car or the hummer to get that 4:26 ping and text message. We need a map with only the few confirmed things we know and a time on them. I don't know how to do that, but that would help us look at where he started and what would be the most likely moves that took place and routes. Maybe it would give a hint to where she is. I have looked at the map on GE and there are very few places around the area that a body could be placed and not be discovered in short time. But if you had a idea of what transpired that evening you may just hit on it.

I don't think the 4:30 was proven but just the neighbor of dale sr stating what he remembered. But if given as an estimated time the possibility that the text was answered in route to the Smith sr home might be a consideration.

jMO

I think the smiths rode together to the condo then Tammy took the twins and possibly dale's phone in Jr's truck back to rose Blvd. I think Sr's vehicle was used to dispose/hide Michelle and was in route when Waterford text was sent. I think hummer stayed in dale's garage until later that evening it was driven to apartment complex and possibly stopped at an old car wash on the way. Sr's vehicle took an alternate route to the complex and the phone was tossed out at that point.

I don't think he planned to kill Michelle that day, it just happened. I think they waited until it was dark to move the hummer in hopes not being noticed and it provided time to remove decals and evidence.

It seems logical and simple. I think DSSr did most of the dirty work in order to take the fall if they got caught.
Jmo

Snipped

The host asks Lauren if she has any idea where Dale Smith went and did he go to his father's house, and do you know at what time? "That night? Um, all I know is by the time I had called the police cuz she didn't show up for work, and her, her son, my nephew, called me at 6:50 saying have you seen mom? That I immediately got off the phone with her, err, with him, called her work, she wasn't there, and they called me back 20 minutes later, which she's always about 15 minutes early, she wasn't there, so I called the police to, to go drive by Dale's house, and stuff, where she said she was going. So they drove by there, you know, they said they didn't see her vehicle, and then we finally got a hold of Dale because she, when he didn't answer my phone calls earlier when I had tried calling him from my phone. So we got a hold of, um, his mother actually, and then my mom and his mom spoke and she said "well, I'll see if I can find Dale." Well, Dale ended up calling my mom back and saying "Well, I'm actually at my parents house. What's going on?" "Well, we can't find Michelle. When was the last time you saw her?" and he said "Oh. Well, she dropped the kids off about 4. What's going on? We said "She's missing," and he just said "Oh, okay."

I hope this is at least somewhat helpful in determining a time it was not BEFORE and 'no later than.'[/QUOTE]
Sounds like Lauren tried to call Dale several times without success and after 6:50 And police finished a drive by then Dales calls her back saying he is at his mom....
So the time Dale arrives back at his parents and call LAuren is after the report of Michelle missing at 6:50 to LE and after they do their drive by at his condo.

I haven't been able to confirm that. It was said her purse and credit cards, ATM card and favorite CD's were in the back seat.

I'd like to know the position of the drivers seat.

Where the purse was found does a lot to say how that passenger seat was 'used.' Michelle seemed to keep her purse in the passenger seat. If you are not stealing the purse, then there aren't many reasons to move it from the front to the back unless somebody needs to use that passenger seat for something or someone, whether that be an accomplice or Michelle or even Michelle being forced to leave as the driver under duress. His attorney doesn't say they leave separately. He says they leave at the same time which one would assume to mean separately because they each have their own vehicle. MN indicates Jr couldn't kill and hide a body in 72 minutes by himself. He doesn't say he cannot kill in that time. He also says you'd leave a car where you plan on dropping another off so you'd have a way to leave the scene. What I also notice is that Michelle goes to a drive-thru but no one mentions her throwing anything away anywhere or that it was found in the Hummer. You know, a drink cup, a sack or some other type of trash. A receipt even. When she went back to the salon, did she eat there and throw it out? Why isn't it ever mentioned as significant or part of what we are told when the story is relayed? Wouldn't knowing more about the KFC trash be important? Did she toss it at the daycare? Did the twins see any KFC in the Hummer? Am I the only one that wants to know more about the trash? I'm thinking if the seats are automatic when the door or key are used, sliding it to a position when the key is removed, that we may not be able to tell much about seat position these days. At least with my SUV you wouldn't be able to. It slides away from the steering wheel to make more room to get out.

From this timeline (3:18 to 6:50), Dale had at least 3.5 hours to kill Michelle and hide evidence as long as his parents were willing to provide an alibi. All of what MN says IMO is spin. He knows full well that it is possible for the events spoken of to take place in the time allotted with assistance which I fully believe Dale had.

There are pics of Dale showing how he can kill someone on FB and he knew exactly how to do it without leaving DNA evidence. Even though he is a disgraced marine who was dishonorably discharged for inappropriate and illegal activities, he still had military training nonetheless...

I think the cover up starts and evidence hidden right after the kids are dropped off.

DonT forget about Dale sr. Fishing trip the next morning.

However, where the radio was tuned has always been something I have wondered about. Michelle says she is thinking of NM when a song comes on the radio. Had the station been changed? What kind of music did they listen to? The same kind? Would anyone take time to fidget with a station? Maybe to try to get breaking news or traffic reports perhaps? Like AM vs FM or? Or just to tune in something they like better? Idk if anything could come from that info, but you never know I suppose. If she was on a music station and it was tuned to talk radio... just, whatever... Include the Smith's in that 'what kind of station they listen to' circle. What was her radio tuned to? A station Michelle used? If not, who uses the station it was on? Make a list. It might narrow down who it isn't? Idk.

Don't know but I'm guessing it was likely sometime after 9pm.

MOO

After 7:30 pm giving time for a drive by and my guess if FB was at 11:08 the back away time to search the condo and then back out drive time from his parents home it backs the call to before maybe 10pm

if we knew it was between 9 - 10 pm it is after the time the hummer was dropped

Sounds like a person was sitting up front and went through her purse and tossed everything in the back as they found it and then toss the purse back there too. Robbery; they would have taken the credit cards and ATM card, and of course the hummer. So they were looking for something else perhaps ? I only say this because if the purse was up front, they could have just left it there. JMO

Unless there were two people sitting in the front. They could have throw the bag into the back causing it to spill. MOO

Does anyone have any ideas of where the Hummer may have been prior to 8:55pm considering that it was travelling southbound on Vineland when it reached Conroy? It's a very out of the way and relatively quiet road with few crossroads to get to it. The main one to the north would be LB McLeod Rd, a mainly industrial area with the bottom/south end of the Eagle's Nest Park behind a few of the buildings. Not to mention Sr's property on S Mission which is about 5 miles north of where the Hummer was seen on video and quite accessible via Vineland Rd/Bruton Blvd. In fact that is the shortest and preferred route to get between his property and Walden Circle on google maps. There is also a large Public Storage facility just to the north of Conroy on Vineland.

Any other ideas?

MOO

What do we know?

Lets see what would be of interest ....north on Vineland rd or that area
It is interesting that mission st is located just north of there.

Ok big what if but what if the hummer had the phone at 8pm which was thrown off the bridge. Any ideas of where or how long it takes to get from the bridge to this red light. We have 55 minutes here.

Other than that theory....we would have both perps in the same area.

8pm one throws the phone off bridge in another type vehicle
855 pm. one has the hummer on Vineland

Back to google earth......

http://goo.gl/maps/FC48A

Like this, Kamille? From S Mission to approximately where the Hummer was found.

Ok how long of a drive from Nela st bridge to mission st lot then back to this red light.... And how much time would you have at mission st...

Sorry I'm travelling and not good on an iPad doing this calculation

After 7:30 pm giving time for a drive by and my guess if FB was at 11:08 the back away time to search the condo and then back out drive time from his parents home it backs the call to before maybe 10pm

if we knew it was between 9 - 10 pm it is after the time the hummer was dropped

At 4:26 they realize their timer has begun even though the crime was already underway at a time prior. Once a call came from Michelle's family to Jr's phone, they knew when it was getting serious on their window closing on them. That was sometime following 6:50. You would think Michelle's son would call Michelle's cell before calling the salon or personal cell phones of other relatives, and yet we are never told about that. They also say that calls from NM and Michelle's sister to her phone went unanswered. NM says: "I tried to text her a few times and Lauren (Parker's sister) called me up, asked if I had seen her. Then, a half an hour later all hell broke loose," said Mitchell. http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/military-records-missing-moms-ex-fiance-show-viole/nFkjX/

In a link no longer available it said 7 males had been in the Hummer in the last week. We know 2 of them would be her sons. Since her brother had been looking for a ride, we might also guess he was another and probably be right. Nothing suspicious was found in the Hummer forensically, so who were the other 4 males that had been 'in' the Hummer in that week? If Jr was one of them, what had he been doing in the Hummer in the last week, unless they simply mean he leaned in to remove the twins from their car seats. That list of males and their reasons for being 'in' Michelle's Hummer. It would seem the predator, or 2, were among those that had already been in the vehicle previously.

They clearly say her phone was turned off or powered down, never once indicating the battery may have expired. I am guessing there is a reason for that. Police can't track Parker by her cell phone, because it's been turned off.

Police only know the area where it was last used near Oak Ridge Road.

I will venture to say that after taking notes on several accounts, that the phone was actually 'used' at 8:01 and powered down just after. Too many various sources making independent indications of this. One report even saying it was a 2 word text.

I guess this to be in error, but it has always bothered me, as have 2 other things. Scratches found on somebody, and no accusations made by somebody else. I'll leave it at that.

Now why would you make this statement: Smith, the father of Parker's 3-year-old twins, was home at the time of Parker's disappearance, his father told WKMG. If I was talking to someone and saying he was 'home,' wouldn't I be referring to 'his home' cuz if I was saying he was here, I'd be saying he was here. So, Sr said it both ways? He was here the whole time in one statement, and he was home in another? http://www.hlntv.com/article/2011/11/21/orlando-mom-missing-after-peoples-court-appearance

Here were my notes from the JVM show. My video link is no longer available but one may be out there somewhere. It was dated Nov 22, 2011:
Police are looking into 3 theories

Suggests the question 'could Michelle have committed suicide,' stating that this angle is being looked into by LE, but that it is unlikely.

It is suggested that between a car jacking and Michelle just walking away, it would be more likely she just walked away because people don't generally turn up missing in a car jacking, because the objective in a car jacking is the vehicle- not the person.

Lastly, and LE feels most likely, is that Jr is suspect

Yvonne says Michelle "hated every second of that show. She said she was humiliated by that judge."

Jr has been corresponding with both MEN & WOMEN through Craig's List, and has been doing so for the past year. (Note by me: MEN? Whatever THAT implies... Things that make ya go hmmm...)

They are looking into ALL of Jr's past relationships, both those from Craig's List and ALL OTHERS outside of that.

Computers were seized during the search at Jr's and they are interested in Jr's Craig's List account, among other activity.

A TWO WORD TEXT IS SENT JUST BEFORE THE PHONE POWERS DOWN, stating the phone never pinged again after that final text message. On the same note, they also state that it was a text to her brother about a [/b]location. (note by me: Another critical error by media? Or have we been given information? I hate misinformation. Is he mistaken, and suggesting the ONE word text of WATERFORD was a TWO WORD TEXT of Waterford Lakes? Or was he eluding to the fact that perhaps another message was sent around 8pm saying something like Jessie Black's? Suggesting that her brother continued to send texts, well into the evening, asking where she was, receiving a final location at 8pm? And that despite subsequent attempts after that time, the phone had powered down, and no further response was received? So that the brother's phone records indicate he continuously attempts to reach Michelle, and receives a final reply at 8pm? Why would commentary specifically mention the number of words, and, as 'two,' when it had already been clearly established that a single word text of WATERFORD was made @ 4:26? IS it a clue, or IS'NT IT?)

Friends of Michelle's have been talking to investigators, suggesting Michelle was EXTREMELY FEARFUL of Dale Smith.
---end---
Sorry if this is a mess. I was gathering info as I was scanning through stuff and seen other things I wanted to point out along the way so it's probably a mess lol but I hope you'll see the points I may have been trying to get at yourself ;) Hitting send and it is what it is ;p

However, where the radio was tuned has always been something I have wondered about. Michelle says she is thinking of NM when a song comes on the radio. Had the station been changed? What kind of music did they listen to? The same kind? Would anyone take time to fidget with a station? Maybe to try to get breaking news or traffic reports perhaps? Like AM vs FM or? Or just to tune in something they like better? Idk if anything could come from that info, but you never know I suppose. If she was on a music station and it was tuned to talk radio... just, whatever... Include the Smith's in that 'what kind of station they listen to' circle. What was her radio tuned to? A station Michelle used? If not, who uses the station it was on? Make a list. It might narrow down who it isn't? Idk.

I'd turned it off if I was driving a stolen hummer of someone I'd had just murdered.....I wouldn't want to listen. I'd have a lot on my mind. Lol

I guess I left this quote out up there, but I did post the link it is in I think:
Mitchell said he last had contact with Parker after she dropped off her three-year-old twins at her ex-boyfriend’s home.

I am guessing he used the word AFTER in error?

Ok per google it takes about 26 minutes to get from Nela bridge to mission st then about 12 minutes from mission to the red light at Vineland... Not saying this is the route taken but it would give someone about 15 minutes to do whatever at mission....again if the hummer has the phone at the bridge at 800pm

I'd turned it off if I was driving a stolen hummer of someone I'd had just murdered.....I wouldn't want to listen. I'd have a lot on my mind. Lol

I probably would too, unless I wanted to listen to news or traffic. Otherwise from the stress I would want it off. That is why I thought maybe the radio actually would say something about what happened or who was last in it. She was listening to the radio. It was not off. But, if it was found either on a station that wouldn't indicate a song, OR it were off, it might say something as to the state of mind of the driver or something.

I also thought the sudden rush up to the light looked much as it did when Jr rushed up to pick up the female passenger that almost fell out of the truck at Rose. The one with the burnt orange vehicle I figured out who belonged to (JJ).

I meant to add that I would guess that whenever Jr got the first call from Michelle's family on his cell, he had to wrap it up and get the rig dumped and get to Rose which likely tells us about how far away he was from WC.

The Mission St property was supposedly checked as I think I earlier posted that LE said they had checked all of the Smith's properties and storage units. If not, let me know and I'll do that. Anyway, maybe they ought to not be actually checking their property itself, but perhaps in an area adjoining their property up there?

I think if we get a time on when Lauren contacted Jr, we might better get an idea of the distance Jr was from WC at the time.

It seems like if they would have taken the Hummer to The Mission property the forensics team would have been able to return some type of undercarriage traces to the area, dust, something. There is a self service car wash up that away if you google drive it. Someone has already pointed out the nearby storage units. I would guess those are under surveillance, and the 7-11. LE must have collected all the sv it could find in the surrounding area and would likely include those storage units I would hope. Are carwashes under sv? idk. The decals come off easily with a little soap and water. you just get it started with something like a box cutter, or probably even fingernails. A car wash would be a great soap and water resource, albeit a bit public.

My thought exactly....surely there are more videos of the hummer

Well there are cameras at all four corners of that intersection. Which would be able to get the vehicle at all angles. And all other vehicles that travelled through that intersection from any direction minutes and hours before and after the video we saw. Not to mention cameras on Vineland to the south of that intersection and Walden Circle as well.

IMO, releasing that video was a warning of sorts to the person driving either the Hummer or the vehicle that likely did the pick up of whoever was driving it. This investigation is not over.

MOO

I think the cover up starts and evidence hidden right after the kids are dropped off.

DonT forget about Dale sr. Fishing trip the next morning.

Dale Sr was obviously following the Josh Powell case MONTHS before Michelle went missing. Was this a clue as to places he may hide Michelle?

This area keeps coming back to me. Here is a map of the area. I will be checking this area with some of the knitting gals....

Attachments

• catalina.png
    catalina.png
    33 KB · Views: 64

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members