FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:grouphug: :rose:

5 years today. As you can see, we haven't forgotten. Still watching and waiting on the Justice that Michelle and her family deserve. Just one clue. Someone knows the answer to where she is and how she got there. Clear your conscience, it will lift that weight off your shoulders. Those poor children deserve better than this.

:rose:

Michelle Parker's family seeks answers 5 years after disappearance
Tribute to be held at Ale House in Oviedo

Parker's father issued a statement Wednesday reflecting on what he said has been a nightmare for his family.

"Why.....why have we gone 5 years now without being any closer to finding Michelle," Brad Parker said. "How does someone remove a living, breathing human being who has touched so very many people, including her loving family and friends, to just disappear off the face of the earth without a trace?

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/michelle-parkers-family-seeks-answers-5-years-after-disappearance

http://www.wftv.com/news/local/judg...michelle-parker-wrongful-death-suit/469574981
Judge Orders Ex Fiance To Answer Questions In Wrongful Death Suit.
( Judge Belvin Perry from Casey Anthony trial)
Oh! Judge Perry sure takes me back. Not in a good way though. Come on, this time Dale just freaking spill! But he won't :(
Those poor twins. How weird and horrific is that going to be when they get old enough and realize...

I haven't been able to even watch the People's Court anymore. I used to love that judge until I watched Dale and Michelle's episode.

http://www.wftv.com/news/local/judg...michelle-parker-wrongful-death-suit/469574981
Judge Orders Ex Fiance To Answer Questions In Wrongful Death Suit.
( Judge Belvin Perry from Casey Anthony trial)

Actually it's not Judge Perry who made this order. He has retired as a judge. He is representing Michelle's family as an attorney from the Morgan and Morgan firm. He's also quoted in the article as a "channel 9 legal analyst".

ETA: I am glad however that whomever this judge is, they are compelling DSJr to answer at least the questions about his previous violence. I wish he could be compelled to answer them all. :(

MOO

Michelle Parker's mom continues process to see grandchildren
Updated: Nov 17, 2016 - 11:34 PM

ORLANDO, Fla. - Family and friends gathered Thursday night to remember a mother on the fifth anniversary of her disappearance.

[...]

Stewart is now focused on being able to see her grandchildren, who are in Smith’s custody.

[...]

“I am not out to sabotage Dale. I just want to be able to see my grandchildren and I didn’t do anything wrong,” Stewart said. “That’s all I have. The hole is deep enough, and without even being able to see them—it is heart-wrenching.”

http://www.wftv.com/news/local/michelle-parkers-mom-continues-process-to-see-grandchildren/468270616

Ohhhh. Okay. Thank you for the clarification :)

Actually it's not Judge Perry who made this order. He has retired as a judge. He is representing Michelle's family as an attorney from the Morgan and Morgan firm. He's also quoted in the article as a "channel 9 legal analyst".

ETA: I am glad however that whomever this judge is, they are compelling DSJr to answer at least the questions about his previous violence. I wish he could be compelled to answer them all. :(

MOO

Sorry,I did not make that clear,but if you read the article it is stated.Click bait!

:(
A judge dismissed a grandmother's case to see her grandchildren on Thursday.

Yvonne Stewart filed a lawsuit against her missing daughter’s ex-fiancee, Dale Smith Jr.

(...)

The case was based on the fact that Smith was convicted of a violent crime.

The lawsuit was trying to show a pattern of violence that dated back to his ex-wife. He was convicted of domestic violence years ago.

The judge’s order said that because the domestic violence was not on Parker, and was years before the children were born, Smith is not an unfit parent and the case was dismissed.
http://www.wftv.com/news/local/moth...r-loses-battle-to-see-grandchildren/474385654

I feel bad that we missed Michelle's 39th birthday on the 20th of this month. I feel even worse that there is still no justice for her and her family and her case remains unsolved.

Happy belated birthday Michelle. Such a tragedy that your children and the rest of your family had to spend the day without you once again. :cry:

Will 2017 be the year Michelle is found? I hope so!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can't hardly believe it's been so long. So many things Michelle and her family should have experienced together these last few years. Makes me sad. NGU

Thinking of Michelle, her family, and all my friends in Florida as Hurricane Irma approaches. Please stay safe and maybe, just maybe, Irma will help something turn up. If not for Michelle's family, perhaps for another. May good come from the tragedy which is about to occur. Be safe. Be wise. Be well. I love you and my heart and thoughts are with you all.

559e0f691400004f009a731e.jpeg

Michelle Parker, 33, vanished on Nov. 17, 2011, the same day that her appearance with her ex-fiance, Dale Smith, aired on "The People's Court." The couple was in dispute over a $5,000 engagement ring. After hearing both sides, Judge Marilyn Milian ordered Parker to pay Smith $2,500. A few hours after the episode aired, Parker dropped her 3-year-old twins off at Smith's condo for scheduled visitation. Parker's 2008 black Hummer H3 was found the following day in a parking lot on the west side of Orlando. Decals for Parker's Glow mobile tanning business had been removed from the windows, police said. Police initially said that Smith was cooperating and was not considered a suspect, but during a later press conference he was named the primary suspect in Parker's disappearance.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...show=true#gallery/559e0f6ce4b0967291557f1d/18

This guy’s literally getting away with murder.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892
Back