FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you getting these quotes from his "friends" from the Facebook page? I don't put a lot of faith in all we see posted there. JMO

No that person is a member here and posted it somewhere in these threads.

OMG....NG is dropping a bomb on the body discovered earlier today!!! I don't believe this woman!!!! Hello? :thud:

NG showing LE announcement that DS is the subject of their primary focus.

Confused now.

NG has someone on her show who is saying DS Jr. is not a suspect; previous LE news conference NG just showed, I understood he was their primary focus. Same person or not?

:confused:

It is disgusting...but so typical of her BS...
Has on the screen "Body Just Found floating in lake-is it Missing People'c Court Mom?"
UGH...

OT: My cat emulates your avatar when I store her toy in the catnip bag and then give it to her.. too cute.

Update from my friend on DS's conviction in the involvement in BT's death :Bryan, 22 at the time, was a lifeguard for Wet-n-Wild. He and another friend went out to downtown Orlando one evening, minding their business, when two cars of guys, ranging in ages from 15-20, got out and jumped Bryan and his friend. Ending in the fatal stabbing of Bryan. Dale Smith, a complete stranger to them, told the other boys that they were "going to get someone" that night, while holding the knife in his hand. A cab driver witnessed the entire attack from his car and got the tag # and testified against them. Tony Pipitone interviewed her husband today with channel 6 news, awaiting the outcome of this case. Will post more info as I get it...

Thank you for wanting to help shed light on this prior, but please wait to post anymore info until we have the link to Pipitone's interview. We need an MSM link for things like this. :)

nancy just announced apparently breaking news about a body found in a lake, could it be michelle, she says.....

i dont know if this is the guy they found earlier people were confused about or something brand new because nancy is live right now.

The mom on every show is so thankful for the media attention, just breaks my heart.

nancy just announced apparently breaking news about a body found in a lake, could it be michelle, she says.....

i dont know if this is the guy they found earlier people were confused about or something brand new because nancy is live right now.

I'm pretty sure this body was the male found earlier today...and NG probably knows it too, IMO...

Michelle's mother claims she wasn't told that the decals were removed. I thought the mother had stated all along we need to find the decals.

So confused!!!

Nancy and her twins when she is speaking to Michelle's mother. :banghead:

:waitasec: While it is great that NG is covering this story ...

:innocent: Has she ever done a show where her twins were not mentioned ?

:waitasec:

I can't even watch with the sound muted...switched her off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KellzBellz01