FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are pictures of him on a boat on his Photobucket. Does he own a boat?

Thank you, Ingra. :)

Now I know why the video from this am wasn't posted. The mom came out and said she had changed her stance on the car jacking and now felt it was a kidnapping with criminal intent. I guess LE squashed it so as to keep this announcement under wraps. It did change at the noon news, they only showed her make that statement during the live interview this am.

I dont know folks, this just got strange for me

Dale Smith the prime suspect,ok, why NOW after 11 days?
He should have been the prime suspect from minute one f only because he was the last one to see her, so what gives? OPD don't seem to know much, including where the kids are.

My bet is that DS is holding her at some location against her will to make a family with him. Someone who is so immersed in a fantasy life as he is with the dressing up like star wars at the ripe age of 40 is bound to be dillusional. This is perhaps why they stormed the house on Saturday..

I am sorry but I really have to disagree with you on the Star Wars thing. My dear sweet brother died at 40 and he was an avid SW fan up until the end. He would take his kids trick or treating and always dressed up as DV or LS. He left his wife and kids too young, but also left them a fortunes worth of memorabilia. I don't see a link between being a SW fan and kidnapping/murder.

JMO

I don't know if we can say that Dale Jr is staying with his father as it doesn't appear that either he or the twins were there during the raid, or at least it hasn't been reported in the media. But I do get a creepy Josh/Steven Powell vibe from the whole situation. I believe that there is a daughter living there with her children and obviously Dale Jr has lived there in the past, probably prior to buying the condo in 2008 and he's 40 years old. That people finder link I posted earlier has Shannon Collins-Smith listed as Dale Sr's daughter. Not sure where these sites get their info, census perhaps, but why would she be listed as his daughter if she has never lived there? Or did she live there during her marriage to Dale Jr? Since Dale Sr has the roofing business, perhaps he is a little controlling over his family because he has money? Does Dale Jr work for the business? He appears to be the only son.

MOO

JMO, but considering the looks of the house/yard/neighborhod, etc....not much money being spent there. Racing and cars...maybe. Do we know for certain he owns the business or only works for them?

The little contact I have had with the family, I found them to be really good, strong salt of the earth type folks.
I only know a friend of her family, so I really cannot supply any information like it sounds like Squints has.

Most of what I have would be classified as rumor, so I don't want to post that as it could be incorrect.

I dont know folks, this just got strange for me

Dale Smith the prime suspect,ok, why NOW after 11 days?
He should have been the prime suspect from minute one f only because he was the last one to see her, so what gives? OPD don't seem to know much, including where the kids are.

My bet is that DS is holding her at some location against her will to make a family with him. Someone who is so immersed in a fantasy life as he is with the dressing up like star wars at the ripe age of 40 is bound to be dillusional. This is perhaps why they stormed the house on Saturday..

He was the prime suspect from day 1, but there is no rush by the police to announce it. In fact, the police often don't even name a suspect publicly before making an arrest. Until they can clear the person closest to the victim/ last to see her, that person is a suspect. They will say different things to keep the suspect off-guard.

BBM. Yes, that's my general feel of the situation. He seems like a volatile, hot-headed, impulsive person in general if everything Michelle said at the PC is accurate. I imagine the USMC finally just got sick of it.

I'd really like to know his marine service. He was ousted in 2003...and in his 30's. ???

You know, they had to have found something forensically in the Hummer and are doubting that DS was with his dad the "whole" time.

Does DS still have the children? That I don't know. There are no other suspects that I'm aware of. Change of focus after 11 days was a strategy. He can't go into any information found in the SUV.

Ok, does anyone know where the twins are? And what does that mean..Change of focus after 11 days was a strategy? Why not 10 days, or 9 days?

I don't know what to think about the presser. No surprise to me that he was named a suspect but the family is starting to make me feel weird. I mean, they announce an hour before that there is a fund raiser "for the 3 children", and apparently nobody knows where 2 of the 3 are? I don't want to sound mean...I hope they find Michelle alive and well very soon, I really do. Finding Michelle should be their first priority, and they've made it crystal clear that it is. But quite possibly if they had mentioned anything released today in the pressre, she could have been found by now.As any parent they want her found, but don't you think if they had released just a little bit of factual information days ago this whole thing could be rolling in a new direction in helping to find Michelle? Her brother interupted mid way to reiterate they just want her found. I get it! You can't just say over and over you want her found and not give any leads for people to help look.

I'm sorry, I know it was rambling...I'm just getting so frustrated. I pray she is found safe, soon to give this family peace.

There are pictures of him on a boat on his Photobucket. Does he own a boat?

Thank you, Ingra. :)

I saw that, I'll have to go back and see if I can tell if it was a bass boat(or lake boat) or a ocean type of vessel. I also noticed pics from a lake with a gator in it. I'm not saying that for the shock aspect, it just struck me. Some lakes in CF are filled with gators in the more remote areas, others not so much.

Being a CA girl and now in FL who does alot of bass fishing TRUST ME I notice these things!

ETA the account is now private I'm not surprised

IMO, Dale has them; it's just LE doesn't know much or the family.

IMO they need to get the children out of there. Now! This man seems very unpredictable. LE had to have something to get the SW on Dad's house...we do not know if Dad is covering or not. Those children should be removed for their protection until this all shakes out. I thiink they must have found something that lead them to name him prime suspect at the search or someone came forward.

You know, they had to have found something forensically in the Hummer and are doubting that DS was with his dad the "whole" time.

Well you have to figure that if JR is responsible that it would be impossible for him to be with his dad the entire time. IMO, SR either lied and provided his son with an alibi or was with JR while he took care of business. It's one or the other.

IMO they need to get the children out of there. Now! This man seems very unpredictable. LE had to have something to get the SW on Dad's house...we do not know if Dad is covering or not. Those children should be removed for their protection until this all shakes out. I thiink they must have found something that lead them to name him prime suspect at the search or someone came forward.

Listen to Good Morning America as they discussed what if Dale is a suspect.

http://www.myspace.com/video/misha/michelle-parker-good-morning-america-11-28-11/108373906

I'm trying to think of what might take 11 days to happen (maybe something with money)? Who knows what LE has been able to put together between whatever was found with her vehicle and whatever they found in the raid on his Dad's house. Several of the local stations her have confirmed that Dale Jr is at Dale Sr house, so I'm taking that as a given.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member