FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I fully expected him to show up. MN would have insisted on it. How bad would it have looked if he didn't?

Just thought of something. Didn't Nate say he tried texting her but got no response? They were to meet for dinner before her shift at The Barn. Did he call her or text her? I find it interesting that a text from her brother was answered (albeit out of character one word reply) but not the one from Nate. Where am I going w/ this? DS was familiar w/ brother & for all purposes, didn't have a huge grudge against him. However, the new beau was ignored or "blocked out" and not responded to for a reason. Does that make sense?

Does it work if Dale Jr, went to Dale Sr and dropped off the kids and someone other than his dad watched the kids, and Dale Sr followed him? Gave him the ride home? I think there were a few people in the home the night it was raided, but I don't know who they were. Some one may be keeping quiet that they watched the twins while father and son went off together.

Looking for ways that Dale Jr. is doing this alone and dealing with two vehicles. It is easy for me to add another person, but need to see if we can come up with ways that he did this alone.

**if** DS did something to her I think it also within the realm of possibility that he left the children unattended at some point...

reports from yesterday do state that the children were removed after dcf interviews with them yesterday

:twocents:

I'm thinking the same thing. Left them asleep in the condo possibly??

Thank you TC! Then you know where the fish camp is, right at the Brevard Co. line. The river in that area is so high. Flooded. There is also the reserve a long 50, and Gator Jungle. Anywhere, down thru there all the way from Titusville to Orlando.

BTW I love Titusville. The people there are so nice!

Are you talking about the place that has air boat rides and bikers like to frequent? The name is on the tip of my tongue.....uugghh So the water is still high?? Probably from those 11" we all got over the weekend about a month or so ago.

If he wants his kids back he'd have to show up, I would think. (DS, I mean)

Someone, not sure who, suggested that it was premeditated and he had left a vehicle there....that is a possible explanation.

I do think it is very possible that DS hired someone to do away with MP.

I always wondered how THAT conversation goes .. what the going rate is ?? People never cease to surprise and amaze me ... :waitasec:

Looking for ways that Dale Jr. is doing this alone and dealing with two vehicles. It is easy for me to add another person, but need to see if we can come up with ways that he did this alone.

Sorry, I can't think of any way he did this alone, with two kids age three, two vehicles, and the time line.

Are you talking about the place that has air boat rides and bikers like to frequent? The name is on the tip of my tongue.....uugghh So the water is still high?? Probably from those 11" we all got over the weekend about a month or so ago.

Use to be the Lone Cabbage .. I think ... if you're talking about the one on 520 ..

An area suggested for searchers by Ironhorse:

ScreenHunter_08Nov300952.jpg

I hope I captured the correct spot for you, Ironhorse! :)

I completely agree with this being the area that meeds to searched.

I do not feel that the children were left alone at anytime.

I do not believe the children were taken into protective custody because it is assumed they may have been left alone at some point.

IMO, this was a Morgan and Morgan strategic move based on something they filed at the last minute. Just can't recall what it is that they filed.

Tuesday evening, the Florida Department of Children and Families requested and obtained a "Take into Custody Order" from the Ninth Judicial Circuit. The order grants the agency the authority to immediately place the children in temporary protective custody.
The order was requested after DCF's initial investigation into the safety of the children.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/wftv-obtains-newly-released-photos-video-prime-sus/nFpsx/

this says that the order was requested by dcf after initial investigation. I am sure we will find out more soon... there has to be reason to request a take into custody order... other than Dale was publicly declared a suspect.

What is everyone thoughts about the fact that Dale Jr. showed up at the hearing this morning?

I know how the conversation would have gone if Dale Jr. didn't show up this morning.

I think he has one of the best attornies! Mark NeJame no doubt told him he HAS to be there.

What about a taxi or public transportation instead of a 2nd vehicle? If that is the case, I am guessing LE would know that by now.

Someone, not sure who, suggested that it was premeditated and he had left a vehicle there....that is a possible explanation.

I do think it is very possible that DS hired someone to do away with MP.

BBM
My hubby thinks the same.

What about a taxi or public transportation instead of a 2nd vehicle? If that is the case, I am guessing LE would know that by now.

Excellent point. Orlando is saturated with public transportation. I believe 2 stops right there at his complex.

Just thought of something. Didn't Nate say he tried texting her but got no response? They were to meet for dinner before her shift at The Barn. Did he call her or text her? I find it interesting that a text from her brother was answered (albeit out of character one word reply) but not the one from Nate. Where am I going w/ this? DS was familiar w/ brother & for all purposes, didn't have a huge grudge against him. However, the new beau was ignored or "blocked out" and not responded to for a reason. Does that make sense?

I believe her bf's text was sent right about the time her hummer was seen on video.....maybe she didn't have time to answer because she had arrived at DS. I think the perp was in control of the phone by the time the brothers text came in and wanted to lead any and everyone away from the real location. As always...jmo

How deep are the bodies of water around the gravel pit/Pasco Rd loop, and then the square one along 528?

BBM
My hubby thinks the same.

If that is true, I would hope, that the local pawn shops are keeping an eye out for that cross necklace.

Thanks for all of your insight. I wish it could be under happier circumstances. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme