FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuesday evening, the Florida Department of Children and Families requested and obtained a "Take into Custody Order" from the Ninth Judicial Circuit. The order grants the agency the authority to immediately place the children in temporary protective custody.
The order was requested after DCF's initial investigation into the safety of the children.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/wftv-obtains-newly-released-photos-video-prime-sus/nFpsx/

this says that the order was requested by dcf after initial investigation. I am sure we will find out more soon... there has to be reason to request a take into custody order... other than Dale was publicly declared a suspect.

Did you listen to the Today Show this morning?
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/45490134#null

I need to "assume" the children were with him at some point.

Took the twins to gpa's, back home to finish up, dispose and dump vehicle, call taxi. ?

As far as the "he hired someone" theory....

we do know he used Craigslist...MP said she found he was in contact with other woman on CL (sending pix of himself IIRC....he could have found someone off CL to do the deed....you would be surprised what you can find on CL.) If he met with any of these CL folk, perhaps a conversation came up about MP and that person knew someone....of course this is pure speculation.
Or, he was in prison for more then once so he may have already known who to turn to if he wanted her gone.

It happens! It's crazy, but it does happen!

Well..I'm off for a while to Titusville and scanning the road as I go a long. Can someone please post a video of the hearing if there is one? Thanks to all of you!

I believe her bf's text was sent right about the time her hummer was seen on video.....maybe she didn't have time to answer because she had arrived at DS. I think the perp was in control of the phone by the time the brothers text came in and wanted to lead any and everyone away from the real location. As always...jmo

There were a couple of news articles that indicated that Michelle sent a text to her BF AFTER she dropped off her children. Of course, we have to rely on the accuracy of the media. :crazy:

Where would he get the money????? Hit cost a lot, not that I would know from experience.

Doug Stewart didn't have any money, yet he managed to coerce a gaming partner into participating in the murder of Venus.

I thought about that case when I found out DS was big into the whole Star Wars dress-up play and conventions. I have nothing against gamers or people playing dress-up and such, but that is exactly the avenue Doug Stewart used to reel in an accomplice to kill his wife.

Money is not always necessary to gain an accomplice.

Yes, I have intimate knowledge of the "fish camp" .. lol.

It seems a daunting area to search .. I pray that ya'll find her. This stinks!

I always go back to "What is wrong with these young men" .. however, we HAVE to teach our young ladies what is appropriate behavior for a man toward a woman ... and GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND.

Background checks are cheap .. compared to your life. Just do it! Ugh ... it's so discouraging..

I'm there with you in spirit .. {{hug}}

Are we talking Lone Cabbage? If so been there, done that too. LOL!
Whole place around there nothing but river and wet lands, popular place for air boats and gators.

Anyone wanting to get an idea of what the area along that stretch of hwy 520 is like check the photos and map ant this site.

http://www.twisterairboatrides.com/
(hope this link is okay, if not mods pls remove)

Where would he get the money????? Hit cost a lot, not that I would know from experience.

If he could afford a $5000.00 engagement ring, he could afford a $5000.00 hit. Also, some use drugs instead of cash.

What is everyone thoughts about the fact that Dale Jr. showed up at the hearing this morning?

I know how the conversation would have gone if Dale Jr. didn't show up this morning.

Not surprised at all, tbh. I think he pizzed and wants he kids back: http://www.twitvid.com/LQGTQ

Sorry if this has already been asked and answered, but what kind of formal visitation/rights did DS have in regards to the precious twins? My mind is spinning between the "hired " theory/ accomplice after the fact theory....

I wish neither were even possibilities. From everything I have read about Michelle she would had to have put up a fight. No way she just leaves the kids. No way she didn't fight back.

Still need to figure out how Dale could drive TWO vehicles! I have to think that IF Dale did this, he acted alone.

BBM: :waitasec::waitasec: Maybe one of his "imaginary friends" drove one of the vehicles ...

:waitasec: Maybe it was "Darth Vader" ... or "Captain America" ... or ...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I believe her bf's text was sent right about the time her hummer was seen on video.....maybe she didn't have time to answer because she had arrived at DS. I think the perp was in control of the phone by the time the brothers text came in and wanted to lead any and everyone away from the real location. As always...jmo

I know the text to him @ 3:15 about the song but I believe (not positive) in an interview he said he tried a few times later on & didn't get a response. Why would the bro get a response but not the new b/f? To me, it would be as though someone knew who the bro was by name (iphone would say "Dustin" or whatever, not just a number) & responded but chose not to respond to Nate (again, his name would come up on the phone) for a reason. If I'm DS, I would respond to bro b/c I have a connection to him/not afraid to address him/don't want to alarm him if MP doesn't respond. If I'm DS, I don't know this "Nate" guy/know he's MP's new BF/hate him for being with her, etc/I will not glorify him w/ my response/don't care about him/not too worried about no response-he may even think she's standing him up (haha chump!). Does that make any sense?

Are we talking Lone Cabbage? If so been there, done that too. LOL!
Whole place around there nothing but river and wet lands, popular place for air boats and gators.

Anyone wanting to get an idea of what the area along that stretch of hwy 520 is like check the photos and map ant this site.

http://www.twisterairboatrides.com/
(hope this link is okay, if not mods pls remove)

We've discussed Lone Cabbage and Midway .. FWIW, I think the Lone Cabbage area may be a bit far for the search area .. but so many of those areas look the same .. dirt roads, water, palmetto bushes, snakes and gators..

And there are plenty of places not in close proximity to either place that are just like that also..

Praying ya'll find her today!

If he could afford a $5000.00 engagement ring, he could afford a $5000.00 hit. Also, some use drugs instead of cash.

I know people who would off someone for $100 and few rocks of cocaine. I met them when I worked in a prison.

At this point, I'm far from certain the DS did this. I think he is definitely the type to do harm to a girlfriend, wife, or ex, no doubt, and he certainly has commited extreme violence in the past. But just because he fits the profile perfectly does not automatically mean he did something to Michelle for sure. It doesn't help matters any that he is the last person known to have seen her that day, of course, and this whole thing looks really, really bad for him, but I'm not yet totally convinced. :fence:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro