FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Took the twins to gpa's, back home to finish up, despose and dump vehicle, call taxi. ?

Not sure there was enough time for this to happen based on the miles and time.

Breaking your thoughts down: Dale possibly drove his truck to this father's house, then dropped the children off, then drove his truck back to his condo, possible took Michelle in her Hummer, drove her somewhere, left her, then removed the sticker, dropped off the vehicle in a parking lot, called a taxi, waited for the taxi, then drove back to his condo to get in his truck and then drove to his father's house.

I wonder if the above can be done in 72 minutes?

I am sure LE checked local cab companies to see if there was a call to pick up anyone and bring them back to either the condo or Rose Blvd.

So frustrating.

I know people who would off someone for $100 and few rocks of cocaine. I met them when I worked in a prison.

At this point, I'm far from certain the DS did this. I think he is definitely the type to do harm to a girlfriend, wife, or ex, no doubt, and he certainly has commited extreme violence in the past. But just because he fits the profile perfectly does not automatically mean he did something to Michelle for sure. It doesn't help matters any that he is the last person known to have seen her that day, of course, and this whole thing looks really, really bad for him, but I'm not yet totally convinced. :fence:

I'm not totally convinced either considering there is not much LE has released yet. Not taking a poly definitely doesn't make one guilty.

I do trust LE though. If they said he's the PRIME suspect, I'm confident they have more.

BBM: What was the Santa Claus comment? TIA
I try to keep up, but always seem to miss something.

Now that I think of it, I dont know if it was ever conclusively identified as his comment, but someone said, when asked who lives in the house that was raided on saturday evening said something to the effect that santa claus lives there while they were slamming the door shut.

Why is MN so sure this was done within those 72 minutes????????????

There is obviously something LE is keeping close to the vest. They presented enough evidence to establish probable cause to get a Judge to sign off on the search warrant (and subsequent SWAT raid) on Dale Sr.'s private residence.

They have more that we know about, of that I am certain.

Just throwing this out there.......would LE rule someone a suspect as a ruse? In other words, eyeing someone else in hopes the other person gets a sense of security and screws up and then they go for an arrest.

I've never seen it done but some investigative tactics used up here by the RCMP specifically with the Victoria Stafford case has me wondering if this is a possibility.

Not sure there was enough time for this to happen based on the miles and time.

Breaking your thoughts down: Dale possibly drove his truck to this father's house, then dropped the children off, then drove his truck back to his condo, possible took Michelle in her Hummer, drove her somewhere, left her, then removed the sticker, dropped off the vehicle in a parking lot, called a taxi, waited for the taxi, then drove back to his condo to get in his truck and then drove to his father's house.

I wonder if the above can be done in 72 minutes?

I am sure LE checked local cab companies to see if there was a call to pick up anyone and bring them back to either the condo or Rose Blvd.

So frustrating.
I would think he would know better than to call a cab. I wonder if the Lynx public bus system has cameras on board?

The only thing I can think of is Dale's cellphone records; unless he has a GPS system in his truck, or in his phone.

Mark really locked in that "72 minutes".

I would think he would know better than to call a cab. I wonder if the Lynx public bus system has cameras on board?

Do you know if there is a bus line from within walking distance of the parking lot where the Hummer was located? Also, do you know if the buses end at a certain time in that area?

There is obviously something LE is keeping close to the vest. They presented enough evidence to establish probable cause to get a Judge to sign off on the search warrant (and subsequent SWAT raid) on Dale Sr.'s private residence.

They have more that we know about, of that I am certain.

I agree. I think LE knows there was an accomplice. Either hired/ after the fact. And let's not forget they are getting those kids out of there awfully fast as well. They have something, meaning LE. What that is and why they haven't arrested DS after naming him the PS I can only guess at.

Didn't she drop off the kids at 3:15 and then the last text message was received at what time? 4:28 or something like that?

The only thing I can think of is Dale's cellphone records; unless he has a GPS system in his truck, or in his phone.

Mark really locked in that "72 minutes."

BBM

Mark is a good defense attorney, iykwim. ;)

Does it work if Dale Jr, went to Dale Sr and dropped off the kids and someone other than his dad watched the kids, and Dale Sr followed him? Gave him the ride home? I think there were a few people in the home the night it was raided, but I don't know who they were. Some one may be keeping quiet that they watched the twins while father and son went off together.

Apparently,the other people in the home include Dale's sister and her children. So I can imagine the sister would watch thew twins for him.

Mark really locked in that "72 minutes".

I don't think Mark did... but that is jmhoo...

wftv said the drive took 25 minutes... and Dale claims he left right away when Michelle did... so what was he doing for the other 47 minutes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member