FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks.

The article states Tuesday night, of which, means WHAT TIME? Very vague in reporting they did a test drive and not including the hour they did this drive.

Now if WFTV would do a test drive at the exact time that Michelle dropped off her children and Dale leaving to go to his father's house, then I got something to "sink my teeth in".

Dale claims he left right after Michelle dropped of the children around ~3:18 (can't remember exact times anymore). Leaving an area when children get out of school is far different then leaving an area let's say after rush hour.

you are welcome

BiancaMPrieto Bianca Prieto
In the courtroom: @mattmorganesq is sitting with Yvonne Stewart, #MichelleParker's mom. #DaleSmith & his council not in her yet.
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

TonyPipitone Tony Pipitone
Mark Nejame asks for more time, perhaps 15 minutes, to talk to witnesses before #dalesmith #missingmom custody hearing begins.
4 minutes ago

Maybe they have told him where they are searching and he is flipping out and this is all fixing to come to an end......I know wishful wishing.

do we have a case map or addresses? I can put one together if there isn''t one yet.

(sand lake road is where they are searching.. and just looking at it from a wide angle there is a large wooded area along the road)

It runs directly parallel behind the cabinet co which is on Titan Row. Drainage ditch behind it too.

do we have a case map or addresses? I can put one together if there isn''t one yet.

(sand lake road is where they are searching.. and just looking at it from a wide angle there is a large wooded area along the road)

If you could put together a map with everything we know so far, I know I would really appreciate it. I am all over the map right now and would love this for reference. TIA

I really pray they have checked that work van thoroughly. I don't recall reading they even checked his truck! Those should have been put on a flatbed & taken for forensic testing.

If you could put together a map with everything we know so far, I know I would really appreciate it. I am all over the map right now and would love this for reference. TIA

here is one that another poster did (maybe we can ask to have the work address added)

http://g.co/maps/dd639

the more I look at this map I think that Michelle is somewhere around the area they are searching today..... :-(

Teh, is it too early to ask you to go take a nap?

Nurse, I hate to tell you, but your hair is looking in need of a haircut.

It's a packed courtroom. #DaleSmith brought in an entourage. No less than 15 people. #MichelleParker #hearing
2 minutes ago

The only thing I heard Dale Sr. state was his son was there the entire time she was missing. Is there more that Dale Sr., stated at that time?

Perhaps Mark is stating 72 minutes between the time Michelle's vehicle is spotted going into the area and the last text message to her brother. Although there is a few minutes short using the vehicle spotted and the text.

We don't know very much! :(

Well how would Sr know the entire time she was missing? :waitasec: He had to be at the condo to receive the children so he was not with his Dad the entire time. No one saw her leave there...

It's a packed courtroom. #DaleSmith brought in an entourage. No less than 15 people. #MichelleParker #hearing
42 seconds ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member