DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BiancaMPrieto Bianca Prieto
Judge Thomas Turner is in the courtroom. #DaleSmith #MichelleParker
52 seconds ago

It's a packed courtroom. #DaleSmith brought in an entourage. No less than 15 people. #MichelleParker #hearing
2 minutes ago
http://twitter.com/#!/biancamprieto

Judge Thomas Turner is in the courtroom. #DaleSmith #MichelleParker
now

Well how would Sr know the entire time she was missing? :waitasec: He had to be at the condo to receive the children so he was not with his Dad the entire time. No one saw her leave there...

No clue, only posting in response to another post.

I am trying to figure out where the lake is that LE is currently searching....

LE now searching for Michelle in a lake. Anyone know where that might be in relation to the maps peeps have been posting?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...rker-missing-hearing-20111130,0,3577848.story

Perhaps getting both DS Jr and Sr in court may have been on purpose? To search at the same time?

http://g.co/maps/rzku9

I tried to center the lake for you... it is right near where the phone was powered off, near where DS works, it is, well, near a lot of interesting areas in this case (and not far from where car was dumped)

State says there is probable cause for abuse, abandonment or neglect or risk of those three things. #DaleSmith #MichelleParker
2 minutes ago

@marknejame is addressing the court. Files a motion to dismiss. #DaleSmith
2 minutes ago

No clue, only posting in response to another post.

Oh carp Miss Patty. I forgot that I was responding to your post. I was actually, in my mind asking that question of Sr. I know you don't know. :crazy: Sometimes I forget intent is not conveyed by the post.

Why is the Mac store on the map? What happened there?....TIA Also, now I am confused where she dropped of the kids...can that be added to the map? Or is it on there and I missed it.....golly, I sure am annoying....

I DO NOT like DS, JR. I have decided that he is just plain creeeeppppyyyy! Like Craigslist killer kinda creepy. I really hope those children are kept faaarrrr away from him. I have lost all respect for MN for representing this guy. Oh yeah, that's my opinion only.

bobkealing bob kealing

#DaleSmith attorney #MarkNeJame makes motion to dismiss custody petition as "insufficient." #Michelleparker.

Note: I am not liking that motion. :(

NeJame: not physically possible for #DaleSmith to commit crimes in timeframe. 72 min from her drop off kids til he arrived at his parents.

NeJame: doesn't think he will allow #DaleSmith to speak to officers again. "doesnt make sense."

Looks like Mark came up with the "72 minutes" using the time from when Michelle dropped off the children until the time DS arrived at his father's house.

#DaleSmith lawyer didn't want his children interviewed without consulting with legal council. #MichelleParker #hearing

I don't think MN did his client any favors by speaking to media yesterday...JMO

Wonder if Sr and Jr are crapping bricks right now about the search. Would love to see their faces when the hear the news.

Praying that the motion is granted. Those babies need to be away from there.

#DaleSmith lawyer didn't want his children interviewed without consulting with legal council. #MichelleParker #hearing
2 minutes ago

Getting ready to walk out the door and wanted to check in....

The lake they are searching is a hop skip and a jump from Jesse Blacks Saloon where the command center is.

Also, No we do not know the ex DS. Good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme