FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bobkealing bob kealing
#Dcf attorney argues there is risk of "perspective abuse." what #DaleSmith might do down the road. #Michelleparker.
39 seconds ago

The tape may not mean anything at this point other than to keep peeps back...I type that with a sinking feeling.

One more thing it's reported here that Orange County Deputies are searching the area. I'm wondering if Divers have been brought in? That's just me asking. I don't know, but I've never heard if OPD had divers or not.

Crews Look Near Lake In Parker Case

http://www.wesh.com/news/29888394/d...orl_break&tmi=orl_break_1_09500211302011&ts=H

The Orange County Sheriff's Office Dive Team is a 22-man volunteer group of deputies dedicated to the area of water recovery.

http://netapps.ocfl.net/arrapublic/ProjectInformation.aspx?Key=93

BiancaMPrieto Bianca Prieto
State: #MichelleParker's eldest son told investigators he saw #DaleSmith hit his mother in front of all 3 kids.
45 seconds ago

bobkealing bob kealing

#Dcf attorney says children were present when #DaleSmith hit #Michelleparker in 2009.
54 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Thanks to all for the updates... I only have the iPad at the moment so I can't get any of the live footage of the search.

Like Teh, I have a sinking feeling. Ever since I saw the post about the crime scene tape being up. :(

I am afraid Michelle is probably gone, so my hope now is that this is the search that finds her so that at least her family can begin have a measure of peace from the not-knowing.

Boy, that brush is thick. I hope there aren't any alligators or dangerous animals in there... Yeeks!

ETA: In some areas the brush is over the searchers' heads. It is THICK. Bless their hearts.

BiancaMPrieto Bianca Prieto
State: #MichelleParker's eldest son told investigators he saw #DaleSmith hit his mother in front of all 3 kids.
45 seconds ago

:cry:

Between this hearing and the search, I am a nervous wreck.

Seriously...

I think DS is very bad news. I see him as a guy who has surfed through zones of grey and gotten away with it his whole life.

I hope that the people and institutions that have enabled him to do so wake up and take action... at least for the kids sake.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

Seems that if the searchers have to hack their way in there....it wouldn't be a place that the perp would hide a body. How did the perp get in there with a body?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme