FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BiancaMPrieto Bianca Prieto
State: "we went to remove the children and were refused to do that." #DaleSmith #MichelleParker
5 minutes ago

DCF: Paternal grandparents turned over the twins to DCF. #MichelleParker #DaleSmith
4 minutes ago

I do believe I saw a dog but it was further up the brush line near one of the retention ponds...not where the searchers are searching right now.

helicopter guy "saying I don't see how they got a tip on something like this"

#DaleSmith previously admitted he had a problem with the drug Ecstasy, state says
56 seconds ago

#DaleSmith previously admitted he had a problem with the drug Ecstasy, state says
58 seconds ago

56 seconds ago

If he knows where to get ecstasy then I am guessing he knows some very shady people.....people he could hire as "hit men".

So they refused to turn the children over at first?

it is confusing to me... sounds like maybe dad did but paternal grandparents turned them over (as they did have an order per the wftv article)

So it looked to me like that LE car that got so close told them to move down there and search........was there someone in the car possibly telling them where to look??????????????

did anyone else lose live feed?

nevermind it's back

What is the big building the the left of where they are searching? (I guess I should say to the west)....

they moved the grid search down and are now entering the next length of the wooded area that borders the lake

They need at least 10, maybe 20 dogs and let them lose into the brush!

Are the alligators dangerous for the dogs?

ETA: I am assuming there are alligators in there....I live in upstate NY, so I picture alligators in every square inch of FL....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro