Pics...

Attachments

• Search.jpg
    Search.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 48
  • Search2.jpg
    Search2.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 35
If he knows where to get ecstasy then I am guessing he knows some very shady people.....people he could hire as "hit men".

Well...sadly, I don't think it would be all that difficult to obtain, if one wanted it. Probably even from teenagers...but I don't think those same sources would kill or kidnap a woman JMO...

Are the alligators dangerous for the dogs?

An alligator is dangerous for anyone .. and unfortunately, in Florida, if you have a mud puddle, you have an alligator. I have seen them in ditches on the side of the road, ponds, creeks, marshes, dry land, wet land .. climb fences. Gators are gators.

What is the big building the the left of where they are searching? (I guess I should say to the west)....

I think it is a Mitsubishi plant of some sort.

ETA: I wonder if the plant's cameras caught something on surveillance. Hmmm....

ETA: I am assuming there are alligators in there....I live in upstate NY, so I picture alligators in every square inch of FL....

The alligators like hanging out near water and hiding along the swampy area near-by.

If there were that many alligators in Florida, I will not be here.

search is getting bigger and bigger.... using john boats and other boats to search the water

:helicopter man^^:

The alligators like hanging out near water and hiding along the swampy area near-by.

If there were that many alligators in Florida, I will not be here.

You keep telling yourself that .. lol.. :seeya: :crazy:

Air boat and a jon boat now brought in to search the water side. Helicopter guys says they will stay there the duration of the search.

An alligator is dangerous for anyone .. and unfortunately, in Florida, if you have a mud puddle, you have an alligator. I have seen them in ditches on the side of the road, ponds, creeks, marshes, dry land, wet land .. climb fences. Gators are gators.

Snakes......the big ones that people have let loose!! Ewwwwww....no way in hello would I go in there!

with all those businesses around that area I would not be surprised if some sort of surv. video led them to search this area

moo

Finally was able to get my laptop up and running, and watching the search. What an area to have to cover! And now theyre getting boats out, it says. What a huge search.

So sad for Michelle's family, that their daughter, sister, mother, might be lying in that muck or brush somewhere. And makes me furious thinking that someone is sitting free somewhere who knows exactly where she is, and could put and end to this searching and waiting now. :furious:

ETA: I am assuming there are alligators in there....I live in upstate NY, so I picture alligators in every square inch of FL....

We have alligators in many of the ponds and lakes around here. They've generally never been known to bother anyone. They might eat a small dog or a cat, maybe. We did have an attack on a human a few years ago in one of our recreational lakes (yes, we swim and boat in a lake with alligators), but it really is rare for a gator to bother anyone.

I've walked up on an alligator or two at Cypress Gardens; they hiss and then scurry away.

guy in white shirt on the air boat is holding something.... like sonar or something? he is directing boat driver

helicopter man said, "wow he just hit the gas" as boat speeds up

zooming in on something floating in the water... the boat is pulling up to it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members