FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy, that brush is thick. I hope there aren't any alligators or dangerous animals in there... Yeeks!

ETA: In some areas the brush is over the searchers' heads. It is THICK. Bless their hearts.

It is unreal...looking at it.

I want to know "WHY HERE?" What kind of lead did they get to make them search here???

BiancaMPrieto Bianca Prieto
State says #DaleSmith has history of abuse with women, it could endanger his children. #MichelleParker
35 seconds ago

Seems that if the searchers have to hack their way in there....it wouldn't be a place that the perp would hide a body. How did the perp get in there with a body?
Looks like they are hacking just off beaten paths. A tossed phone wouldn't make much of a disturbance in the brush, so to find it they'd have to do some hacking.

One thing that stood out for me in the beginning was that DS stated that MP was going "shopping" after dropping the twins off. This seemed odd to me since she had to be home in 15 minutes, for her oldest son when he got home from school. I have also seen mention on the thread about Waterford being a shopping area. This conclusion has probably already been mentioned (sorry if it has), but I think DSjr must have sent that text and then told le that MP said she was going shopping to back it up. Does that make sense? I think that MP never stated she was going shopping, the text was sent in a panic, without much thought, and then the lie was told to le by DS about shopping to try to back it up.

State: #MichelleParker's eldest son told investigators he saw #DaleSmith hit his mother in front of all 3 kids.
45 seconds ago

Oh dear God...those poor babies. Praying that the motion is granted and Michelle comes home soon.

I am wondering if LE bugged the phones and house after the flash raid. This is almost Godfather-esque (think the movie where the Christening and murder were happening at the same time) now we have a very serious and probable search going on at the same time an emergency hearing is. Shocked and awed by this.

Looks like it's covered in muscadine grape vine. Have that stuff surrounding my property & it is a BEAR to get through. Took us 3 days for just one section to be cleared using chainsaw & loppers. PITA!

It is unreal...looking at it.

I want to know "WHY HERE?" What kind of lead did they get to make them search here???

ita beachy! it had to be something that led them here.... the amount of fbi, LE, and other searchers is.... h u g e.....

and I am not seeing any metal detectors (re: cell phone search)... so I think we know what they are looking for :-(

This search looks all too familiar.... :(

DCF: Paternal grandparents turned over the twins to DCF. #MichelleParker #DaleSmith
37 seconds ago

State: "we went to remove the children and were refused to do that." #DaleSmith #MichelleParker
1 minute ago

Helicopter guy" it looks like we lost some searchers" the other one "yeah we did"

I say that as it appears they are starting a new line and there are not so many

ita beachy! it had to be something that led them here.... the amount of fbi, LE, and other searchers is.... h u g e.....

and I am not seeing any metal detectors (re: cell phone search)... so I think we know what they are looking for :-(

I am wondering if they got pingy ping pings back on the Dale's and they had reason to search. That and the FBI has used a remote feature in cell phones to bug peoople of interest, so who knows why? I am so nervous too...for those children and her family. I think this is one case where LE has the perp where they want him. Fingers crossed.

looked in two retention ponds near the lake

(live feed)

also starting another shoulder to shoulder grid search

I don't think it was any accident that they timed this large scale search during the court hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme