FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I can think of is Dale's cellphone records; unless he has a GPS system in his truck, or in his phone.

Mark really locked in that "72 minutes".

And I tend to like MN, really I do, but it is his job to spin. Has LE even came close to narrowing it down like that? There are just too many loose ends to say 72 minutes. It looks to me like he based it on the hummer video and DS Sr.'s alibi for his son. I am not comfortable with that alibi.......I don't think LE is either.

I don't think Mark did... but that is jmhoo...

wftv said the drive took 25 minutes... and Dale claims he left right away when Michelle did... so what was he doing for the other 47 minutes?

Did WFTV run the route at the exact same time, with two three year old's in the car or was it a little later? I didn't read that article.

I wish we could have heard the full press conference because I only heard a very small amount. :(

I would think he would know better than to call a cab. I wonder if the Lynx public bus system has cameras on board?

Even with no cameras, I would imagine (hope) someone on the bus would have recognized him on the news and called in a tip. Lot's of "people watching" happens on buses. Of course, cameras would be even better.

I think he just based it on when the kids were dropped off and when the last text was received on her phone.

Why is MN so sure this was done within those 72 minutes????????????

Yeah Really!!

Why would any defense attorney tie his client to such an exact timeline this early in a case?

MN must know more about what happened to Michelle, or he never would have publicly locked his client in to those 72 minutes.

IMO

Do you know if there is a bus line from within walking distance of the parking lot where the Hummer was located? Also, do you know if the buses end at a certain time in that area?

Sorry I don't have the addresses right off hand but if anyone does here is the link for the bus system. All you have to do is plug in the 2 addresses and it will give you the route and est. time.

http://www.golynx.com/

I don't think Mark did... but that is jmhoo...

wftv said the drive took 25 minutes... and Dale claims he left right away when Michelle did... so what was he doing for the other 47 minutes?

:( also, she, Michelle, knew that she would be having her 11 year old come home without her there. So sad...:( even if they were arguing, a bit, no way she forgets about her other child coming home from school.

I think we can all sadly guess what happened from the moment she dropped the babies off...:(

Did I see on the Today show this morning that the 2nd wife died of a suspected drug overdose? Am I imagining that? I thought is was a brain injury. And was DS in jail at this time or?
Confused.....

Just throwing this out there.......would LE rule someone a suspect as a ruse? In other words, eyeing someone else in hopes the other person gets a sense of security and screws up and then they go for an arrest.

I've never seen it done but some investigative tactics used up here by the RCMP specifically with the Victoria Stafford case has me wondering if this is a possibility.

Only if LE wants to be sued. JMO.

Not sure there was enough time for this to happen based on the miles and time.

Breaking your thoughts down: Dale possibly drove his truck to this father's house, then dropped the children off, then drove his truck back to his condo, possible took Michelle in her Hummer, drove her somewhere, left her, then removed the sticker, dropped off the vehicle in a parking lot, called a taxi, waited for the taxi, then drove back to his condo to get in his truck and then drove to his father's house.

I wonder if the above can be done in 72 minutes?

I am sure LE checked local cab companies to see if there was a call to pick up anyone and bring them back to either the condo or Rose Blvd.

So frustrating.

But wasn't the 72 minutes just the time it took for him to arrive at his fathers house with his twins? So that is not really a valid 'time limit' imo. Because it is not really limiting him at all.

And I tend to like MN, really I do, but it is his job to spin. Has LE even came close to narrowing it down like that? There are just too many loose ends to say 72 minutes. It looks to me like he based it on the hummer video and DS Sr.'s alibi for his son. I am not comfortable with that alibi.......I don't think LE is either.

The only thing I heard Dale Sr. state was his son was there the entire time she was missing. Is there more that Dale Sr., stated at that time?

Perhaps Mark is stating 72 minutes between the time Michelle's vehicle is spotted going into the area and the last text message to her brother. Although there is a few minutes short using the vehicle spotted and the text.

We don't know very much! :(

BiancaMPrieto Bianca Prieto
This hearing was scheduled to begin at 10:30, but still no sign of #DaleSmith or #MichelleParker's family. Both are still in with lawyers
9 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

The only thing I heard Dale Sr. state was his son was there the entire time she was missing. Is there more that Dale Sr., stated at that time?

Perhaps Mark is stating 72 minutes between the time Michelle's vehicle is spotted going into the area and the last text message to her brother. Although there is a few minutes short using the vehicle spotted and the text.

We don't know very much! :(

Well, I don't think there is more, but what else is needed? He gives him an alibi for the entire time except for 72 minutes that MN is talking about. I just don't believe dad..........IMOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Did I see on the Today show this morning that the 2nd wife died of a suspected drug overdose? Am I imagining that? I thought is was a brain injury. And was DS in jail at this time or?Confused.....
<BBM>
Believe that is what Tony P. of WMKG confirmed here yesterday.

Could brain injury also be considered to be from a drug overdose? If so maybe her family choose to word the obit to say brain injury versus possible drug overdose.

Not far from the cabinet company DS works for & even closer to DS Sr other property on Chaucer.

do we have a case map or addresses? I can put one together if there isn''t one yet.

(sand lake road is where they are searching.. and just looking at it from a wide angle there is a large wooded area along the road)

bumping article up (wftv did the drive two times yesterday)

Thanks.

The article states Tuesday night, of which, means WHAT TIME? Very vague in reporting they did a test drive and not including the hour they did this drive.

Now if WFTV would do a test drive at the exact time that Michelle dropped off her children and Dale leaving to go to his father's house, then I got something to "sink my teeth in".

Dale claims he left right after Michelle dropped of the children around ~3:18 (can't remember exact times anymore). Leaving an area when children get out of school is far different then leaving an area let's say after rush hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member