DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BiancaMPrieto Bianca Prieto
Judge rules twins will stay with #DaleSmith
1 minute ago

I just lost the feed...anyone else?

omg...........omg. If something happens to those children that judge should be #%^&^%$. omg

This judge is a flipping moron. the oldest child said he saw the man hit his Mom in front of all the kids. He has DV past and was involved in a murder. OMG. i don't think I can take this...those poor babies. If there is ever contact info on the judge...I am sooo giving hizzhonor a piece of my mind!

There are 2 Sea-Do's ready to go on the shore.

DS has a documented and admitted drug problem....#%^*#}{][!!!!!!!!!!! WTH? Judge?

That alone is enough reason....

I'm not happy about the custody decision, but what is the judge supposed to do? You can't just take people's children without good reason and without clear evidence their parent is a threat to them. While it's a given that LE and many, many other people believe DS disappeared/killed Michelle, if there is no evidence of such they can't persecute the guy and take his children away.

#DaleSmith refused to answer questions after the hearing. @marknejame says the abuse claims are "outrageous"
53 seconds ago

#DaleSmith refused to answer questions after the hearing. @marknejame says the abuse claims are "outrageous"
1 minute ago

they also have a command trailer set up near the boat launch area

Pics of watercraft...

Attachments

• Search7.png
    Search7.png
    312.5 KB · Views: 36
Judge rules twins will stay with #DaleSmith
1 minute ago

BBM: WTH ? OMG ... what is WRONG with this Judge ?

DS is "prime suspect" in the "disappearance" of his ex-fiancee' ...

DS has a "record" a "mile long" ...

DS was "dishonorably discharged" from the military ...

...:banghead:

MOO ...

Wow, was that the command center unit I just saw? They know something & it looks like they are prepared to stay a while & have pulled out all resources-air boats, jet skis...:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery