FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What up with the (can't think of the name of it) that is orange that holds a person. My head HURTS!

What's he doing with that long orange carrying thing that looks like you'd put someone on it????

Wow, was that the command center unit I just saw? They know something & it looks like they are prepared to stay a while & have pulled out all resources-air boats, jet skis...:rocker:

ITA....too many resources being used to just be guessing???

second sea do thingy in the water...

orange body board on side/beach

I'm not happy about the custody decision, but what is the judge supposed to do? You can't just take people's children without good reason and without clear evidence their parent is a threat to them. While it's a given that LE and many, many other people believe DS disappeared/killed Michelle, if there is no evidence of such they can't persecute the guy and take his children away.

I think his VERY shady past, coupled with the fact that he is the prime suspect, should have been more than enough reason for this judge to not give him custody. The safety of these children should come first.

Some one should send the judge the link to this search feed........

Lady with a dog going into the thicket area (looked like a setter of some sort).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro