FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok..........I'll say it. Who in the hello do these people know? He gets out of one death with a slap on the wrist and now this. It's bunk.

Well, I'm hoping there'll be an arrest soon and that'll solve the problem of where the twins should be. I can hope, can't I?

I can't imagine a search this large just because it's part of the search area (tho that's what Ch 13 just stated the SO said.).

searcher is walking perimeter of wooded area in waist high water... prodding with stick

We are only going by tweets and if we could have heard the entire hearing, it might make more sense.

Dale getting custody is even more of a risk now considering they're searching for Michelle. What if he's responsible and they find her? The kids are in grave danger, imo.

So far we have had two judges fail Michelle. Do not let there be a third. :( what does DS Sr. do? Is DS related to cops in Orlando? WTH? PO'd doesn't begin to cover how I feel right now.

one guy in orange keeps standing in the same place in waist high water... is he marking something of interest????

After seeing that aerial view I am convinced.....there must be surveillance/security cams in that area.

I'm not happy about the custody decision, but what is the judge supposed to do? You can't just take people's children without good reason and without clear evidence their parent is a threat to them. While it's a given that LE and many, many other people believe DS disappeared/killed Michelle, if there is no evidence of such they can't persecute the guy and take his children away.

Legally speaking, I completely agree with you. However when the guardian ad litem whose sole respsonsibility is to look after the best interest of the children advises the judge that s/he feels it is in the best interest of the children to NOT be in the custody of their father, the judge should pay close attention and heed that message.

I'm angry about the decision but more than that, I hope that judge doesn't live to regret that decision.

:furious:

This is just un-****-believable ...

:waitasec: This reminds me of Josh and Steve Powell ... with some of the "cast of characters" from the Anthony case ...

:waitasec: You just can't make this stuff up ...

MOO ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member