FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Dale have a boat?

he had several photos in his now private photobucket acct of a boat...

I can't swear it was his. Maybe someone else can recall pic titles, etc... I didn't pay any attention at the time.

Someone had to have ratted on someone for all of this to be going on. So why in TH did the judge give him custody back?

Can someone post the livelink? I lost it sorry.

I guess it's called a basket stretcher. What I saw was similar to this, but all orange:

Orange-Basket-Strecher-2-280x140.jpg

http://www.marinesafetysupplies.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Orange-Basket-Strecher-2-280x140.jpg

just showed yellow dog

I needed a small laugh. I was just thinking of the movie Funny Farm with Chevy Chase and how they got one dog and all it did was run off...so the replacement dog was a fat blonde lab that just laid there lazily and they named it "yellow dog."

Okay, just thinking out loud here .. if DS knows they are searching that area and IF that IS the area ... and she just gave him back his kids .. he is in a great position to bolt .. dissappear with his kids ..

.. I'm convinced LE is going to put him under surveilance ..

This could be a very interesting time ...

*I have no fingernails left*

looks like some sort of portable pump on the pontoon boat

Divers suiting up? IMO, they got some test results & phone pings and/or video.

Someone had to have ratted on someone for all of this to be going on. So why in TH did the judge give him custody back?

I am thinking that the police bugged the phone and house during the flash raid. Had to be done with a warrant though. Maybe the Judge can't consider that information in the custody decision A's LE is actively searching for Michelle?

the sea doo guy is speeding around like a nut.... how do you search like that? wonder what he is doing? stirring up the water?

Is he trying to churn the water/turn something up, with that pattern he's running on the jet-ski?

I want to know what they did with that stretcher thingie. They don't just take that out for nothing.

The stretcher could also be there just in case a searcher has an accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member