FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They did the jet ski thing here when we were looking for Cade, it moves the water around and dislodges things that may be stuck in brush or what not.

It is being reported that a crime scene technician is on scene- which is beinf reported means they have found "something"

Somebody definetly knows SOMETHING to have this many searchers focused on one huge, marshy area... and they came prepared with all the right equipment. They are obviously on a specific mission here. They have what they feel is a very credible lead.

they are no longer discussing the scene on the buckethead show btw, so going there right now might not help. But if they go back, i'll let you know

Stretcher thingy still laying on the shore next to the water.

So DS Sr. was seen in this area with a boat???????????? :thud: No wonder I didn't believe him.

Where is everyone watching??

Nursebeeme's link upthread has live feed.

I didnt know Najame was the attn. I haven't followed every post here so I missed that one.

OT but water isn't the best place to hide a victim. There's always the possiblity that they will surface. Even if weighted down. JMHO

They did the jet ski thing here when we were looking for Cade, it moves the water around and dislodges things that may be stuck in brush or what not.

Yep, and scares away critters so the divers can go in safely.

IMO .. this could be used to place items on that they want forensics to investigate. So anything they find will be put on/in the stretcher.

Does it float?

I would imagine so (the image I grabbed was from a marine safety site). Looks just like the kind of back board they use to get injured skiiers off mountains, too.

OK Jr & Sr the gig is up. Now you know that LE knows where you have been. Give it up...where is Michelle?

Somebody definetly knows SOMETHING to have this many searchers focused on one huge, marshy area... and they came prepared with all the right equipment. They are obviously on a specific mission here. They have what they feel is a very credible lead.

A local talk radio station here in town has been covering this from the start, helping the family. They've had them on several times, and have brought the case up every day (they also assisted with tracy ocasio , caylee anthony, etc)

A caller phoned in, and said they were a family friend of the smiths from years past- they had seen dale , with his boat at the lake the day after she disappeared- and that it was confirmed from a neighbor's security camera as well that he had loaded his boat up and left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme