FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would imagine so (the image I grabbed was from a marine safety site). Looks just like the kind of back board they use to get injured skiiers off mountains, too.

So if the divers find "anything" that they think might be evidence, they can float it out there and place the item/items in the stretcher without having to get out of the water ..

And, of course, if they find her ....................

Is anyone else's feed super jerky? Like choppy? Not cutting in and out but almost where I can't watch it. Or is that my computer? Thanks. :)
(back to lurking now!)

Do we know if the fan boat has SSS, or just the pontoon?

ynot, it looked to me like the fan boats had sss too... (guy in front was looking at a screen and directing the driver around)

I have been seeing this on the news lately and I swear I actually saw the court show they were on when it originally aired. I think it is very likely she is gone and I am praying they find her and go after the person responsible as hard as they can. What a disgusting crime against a mother for seemingly no reason. If the dad helped? Even more disgusting.

Pizza, here.

A local talk radio station here in town has been covering this from the start, helping the family. They've had them on several times, and have brought the case up every day (they also assisted with tracy ocasio , caylee anthony, etc)

A caller phoned in, and said they were a family friend of the smiths from years past- they had seen dale , with his boat at the lake the day after she disappeared- and that it was confirmed from a neighbor's security camera as well that he had loaded his boat up and left.

Whoot .. there it is. They just confirmed that the pontoon boat is equipped with sonar.. for those that were asking.

Well what I thought was a pump is Sonar equipment according to helicopter guy

Helo guy just said pontoon boats have sonar...

Going for gas...Was the jet ski guy attaching stretcher to his jet ski?

the mother of my grandchildren is missing...

I think I will load up my boat and take it for a ride (near the area where her phone last pinged)

riiiiiiiight

the mother of my grandchildren is missing...

I think I will load up my boat and take it for a ride (near the area where her phone last pinged)

riiiiiiiight

My thoughts exactly. I think I'll just go fishing.

Helicopter has been cleared for a refuel.

Stretcher is attached/floating behind a water bike waiting for instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro