FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is just, it is not like I don't expect when she "unleashes" the lawyers, that the Defense attorneys are not going to try and disparage Michelle's character. In the coming weeks and months, there will be numerous attempts to blame the victim. :( It is just when they make such patently ridiculous statements like, "Everyone who goes on the People's Court is imbalanced." Wonder what he thinks of American Idol contestants or Project Runway or any of these other reality shows. I guess Susan Boyle is imbalanced. Yikes.

I really hope that they don't bash Michelle too badly. Poor Susan Powell has had the most awful things said about her by her hubby's family. Just horrible things.

Or "Dancing With The Stars"

Here's the exact transcript of Lauren explaining that the timestamp is wrong that was on the video showing Michelle arriving at Dales at 3:18pm.. That it was actually at/around 4:00pm.. I believe her and it's definitely not due to Dales acct correlating with Michelle arriving at his condo at 4.. But rather what Lauren explains proving it IMPOSSIBLE FOR MICHELLE TO HAVE ARRIVED AT DALES AT 3:18pm..

In Patty's uploaded video of Vinnie today, beginning at the exact 19:00minute mark of the video is where Lauren explains the timestamp actually being 4pm..

So IMO it seems pretty clear with Lauren explaining the sequence of events and the timeline that there's no way that Michelle got there at 3:18.. Wasnt humanly possible considering the daycare, it's location, combined with the travel time from daycare all the way to Orlando to Dale's.. Makes sense to me after hearing her explain it.. As well as that combined with her soon thereafter stating the ^above^ quote I snipped she then stated that the son did not even call the salon looking for mom until 6:50pm which then quickly led into Michelle being reported as Missing..

So, it seems as tho the timeline appears to be somewhat a little later than what we were going on previously.. Idk? *shrug*

I heard this sister say this, but it left me wondering what time was she supposed to have been home for her son then? Didn't he call family asking where she was sometime after 3 because he was expecting her to be home?

I heard this sister say this, but it left me wondering what time was she supposed to have been home for her son then? Didn't he call family asking where she was sometime after 3 because he was expecting her to be home?

And also, didn't the new b/f text her sometime after 3 & she said she just dropped the twins off? I'm confused now.

A new pretty good article with lots of quotes and pictures:
A snidbit: Ms Parker and Smith, 40, had a tumultuous relationship. She applied for a restraining order on her ex-partner in 2009, but was denied one for lack of evidence.
Friends have described how Smith would drop her off in areas with no shoes after they argued.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ourt-mother-Michelle-Parker-Hot-Man-2007.html

I recommend this one for people just now catching up/checking in with WS. I know, for myself personally, I was so devasted by the Casey Anthony verdict...it took the beautiful smile of Michelle's, so like Laci Peterson's, to lure me back into to posting. This is such a tragic deal. :(

Here's what I'm thinking regarding what might have happened. MP goes to the condo with the kids and drops them off. She goes into the condo and they start arguing out of earshot of the twins. DSII strangles her or beats her in a fit of rage. He then puts her in her vehicle and the vehicle in the garage and takes off for his parent's place with the twins and her phone, knowing that someone might try to get in touch with her and buying some time as to when she may have disappeared.

In a panic, he enlists the help of his Dad and leaves the twins with his mother. The text from the brother comes in during this and either he or his Dad respond with an out of the way place so they won't expect her back too soon. He leaves the pickup at his Dad's and his Dad drives him back home. They remove the decals from the Hummer in the garage so that it won't be obvious when it's driven away. They then dispose of MP and dump the Hummer. So all this time the pick-up is at his Dad's in case the neighbours are questioned. His Dad appears to have multiple vehicles to choose from.

When YS called him at his parent's home looking for MP his mother answered. She did not get him to the phone. He called YS back later, she didn't mention the time. So where was he when she called? That would have been some time after 6:50pm when the 11yr old first inquired about where his mother was. The Hummer was first seen around 10:30pm in the dump spot I believe. It was found at midnight. The police went to the condo sometime before 11pm and were gone by 11:08pm based on DSII's FB post.

So if DSI and DSII are involved, they must have gotten back by at least 10pm, if not earlier. So they couldn't have gone very far to dispose of MP.

What I'm wondering is, if they are not involved, and MP was carjacked, not for the car but rather because she is an attractive girl and someone wanted to force her to drive somewhere for "nefarious" purposes, then why aren't they extensively searching the area where the Hummer was found? Have they even checked the pond that is in the middle of that complex? Because a stranger who just wanted to rape and kill would not have dumped her far from the vehicle and would not have hidden her all that well IMO.

MOO

Does anyone happen to know what Michelle was seen wearing prior to her disappearance? It is just, that, thanks to Patty G...I got to watch a bit of the search today on my IPAD and I saw that LE, when searching the area around Lake Eleanor, found some white material and bagged it (evidence bags)...so I wonder if there was an official description early on...?

Texas EquuSearch founder to join Michelle Parker search

The Florida Division of Texas Equusearch has already been here assisting the family, but Miller's appearance in the area could be a sign of a bigger presence.

However, Miller told reporters that he was not expecting a happy outcome.

"I mean, it's -- I'm going to say it's fairly obvious that she's not alive," Miller said. "This is not going to be one of the miracles like Elizabeth Smart where she's going to show up."

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...ap-up-Lake-Ellenor-search-for-Michelle-Parker

Does anyone happen to know what Michelle was seen wearing prior to her disappearance? It is just, that, thanks to Patty G...I got to watch a bit of the search today on my IPAD and I saw that LE, when searching the area around Lake Eleanor, found some white material and bagged it (evidence bags)...so I wonder if there was an official description early on...?

It has been reported she was wearing a Gators long sleeve shirt and a pair of jeans. I don't remember if the shirt zipped up the front or not.

Texas EquuSearch founder to join Michelle Parker search

The Florida Division of Texas Equusearch has already been here assisting the family, but Miller's appearance in the area could be a sign of a bigger presence.

However, Miller told reporters that he was not expecting a happy outcome.

"I mean, it's -- I'm going to say it's fairly obvious that she's not alive," Miller said. "This is not going to be one of the miracles like Elizabeth Smart where she's going to show up."

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...ap-up-Lake-Ellenor-search-for-Michelle-Parker

I have to agree with TM on this one...not many adult women come back alive, unless they left on their own, as she clearly did not...

Jeans and a Fl gators shirt, according to the look-out poster.

I bet Judge Milian didn't remember him. I've watched the show for years and DS face didn't ring a bell for me. Unless he mentioned it, she probably had no idea. I wish I could see that case.

I knew I had seen him before!!! Just could not place him. Told my wife several times during the show I had seen him before (even posted it on WS the other day). Found out 1st wife went to ECU (so did I) so I figured I might have seen him somewhere in Greenville. I have racked my brain! Must have been people's court.

And also, didn't the new b/f text her sometime after 3 & she said she just dropped the twins off? I'm confused now.

^above^ BBM.. Me tooooooooooooooooooo!!! WTH is going on? And this info that we're going by is straight from the horse's mouth(the family).. Now that you bring up text msg I'm recalling the brothers supposed text at/around 4:00pm that supposedly was asking where she was(ie. Meaning that at the point the brother sends the text they were supposedly already aware ATLEAST to the point they calling/texting her phone to find her location).. So it doesn't make sense to me that now sister, Lauren is stating that 11year old son did not call the salon until 6:50pm to inquire about his mom and tell them she'd not been home?? WTH??.. I don't get it at all.. :big sigh:

The description given per her family's last seeing her at 2:30pm at the family salon Michelle was wearing a blue(Florida Gators blue) long sleeve, zip up hoodie, with jeans..

ETA: I just wanted to add something that I was thinking on in reading your post about their bagging something white today from the search.. I know personally when I wear hoodies(both zip or pull over.. But especially when wearing a zip up hoodie).. I always 100% of the time wear at the minimum a tank top/tshirt/wife beater under my sweatshirt.. Always.. So I wouldnt doubt for a moment that it's very likely that Michelle also had a tshirt/tank top on under her Gator zip up hoodie.. Just wanted to add that..

Something quite similar to this I would assume:
thumb.aspx

^above^ BBM.. Me tooooooooooooooooooo!!! WTH is going on? And this info that we're going by is straight from the horse's mouth(the family).. Now that you bring up text msg I'm recalling the brothers supposed text at/around 4:00pm that supposedly was asking where she was(ie. Meaning that at the point the brother sends the text they were supposedly already aware ATLEAST to the point they calling/texting her phone to find her location).. So it doesn't make sense to me that now sister, Lauren is stating that 11year old son did not call the salon until 6:50pm to inquire about his mom and tell them she'd not been home?? WTH??.. I don't get it at all.. :big sigh:

The description given per her family's last seeing her at 2:30pm at the family salon Michelle was wearing a blue(Florida Gators blue) long sleeve, zip up hoodie, with jeans..

BBM

IIRC, didn't the sister say the brother was looking for a ride around that time? It was around 4:26 pm when he texted. And that the family actually weren't aware Michelle was missing until around 6:50 pm, when the son called (as opposed to the earlier time reported of 3:30 pm).

I posted a link about the boyfriend's text a while back. He said he received it about 3:15 pm, after she dropped off the twins. But that wasn't in the text, so maybe he was just assuming it was after?

I'll have to try and find the link again. It's so confusing with all the incorrect times that were initially given. :crazy:

Thank you Gia for that little tid bit of information about that brother was actually texting due to his looking for a ride.. I had not heard that before.. So, in knowing that detail things are smoothing out and making sense..

Thanks for that detail!! I'd somehow missed it earlier on..

Right. Why would she remember him eight years later.
That show is like fast food of justice. People are in and out of her courtroom within a few hours over small issues. It's not like the judge presiding over a trial for days listening to testimony. There is no time for her to get to know these people who come before her and the TV camera.

In and out.

Exactly! I think I remember hearing that they do a lot of cases over a short period of time; differently than a normal civil court judge. They cram them in a few weeks what would normally be months because it is show biz. And then the tv judges are off for most of the year.

Thank you Gia for that little tid bit of information about that brother was actually texting due to his looking for a ride.. I had not heard that before.. So, in knowing that detail things are smoothing out and making sense..

Thanks for that detail!! I'd somehow missed it earlier on..

Yeah and I remember something about after him receiving the "Waterford" reply, he texted back along the lines of "no where near me lol". But I can't find it now. I think it was a video.

Does anyone else remember this?

I'm way late to the party..but just wondering if this has been discussed..I couldn't find it in a search..

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...264_1_santo-domingo-central-florida-survivors

This is Orlando obituaries from 2001. Fourth one down is of Shannon Kathleen Collins-Smith..Dale Smith's wife. Died of a brain injury...

it just strikes me as a bit unnerving...

Yep, it's strange and unnerving to a lot of us. You can read more about it starting on Thread #3 of the Michelle Parker case. I'd begin with the court-martial discussion in post #239 of Thread #3 and go forward right into Thread #4. We'd still like to get some definitive answers regarding Shannon Collins-Smith's death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gypsysoul11