FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are seeing a side of Dale, Sr being taunted by the media, and he just might not be the same way when he is in his home prior to Michelle's disappearance.

We have seen him angry because the SWAT team knocked down his door or media knocking on his door all the time for an interview or even camped outside his house all day long.

Having the media right up in your face, shooting questions at them is all new to this family and I would assume that this has to be very difficult to handle in the best situation, and even harder in the worst situation.

Not defending the man, but we don't have much to go on prior, except for a a man upset at the media and LE.

He is a "smart-a$$" and he gives it right back to them in his rough sort of way. Basically a good old fashion "Florida Redneck" that won't take the poop from those that taunt him.

IMO, this doesn't make him a bad person, father or even grandfather as he could be a very loving man to his grandchildren. Obviously he has taken in his family over the years when he needed to. Again, my observation looking at the other side of this man.

BBM: Yes, it could be.

I don't have a link handy, but IIRC, Michelle's new BF said he got a text from MP about a song, and he texted back something with hearts -- and IIRC, it was "somewhere" in the 3:00 o'clock hour. I will try to find a "link" when I can ...

Then, IIRC, the "Waterford" text sent to MP's brother from MP's phone was at 4:26 pm.

Please let me know if this is correct and if anyone has a link, please add ... TIA !

MOO ...

I posted it on previous page (see #525). :)

Just a thought, has anyone looked at using the time the phone powered down with the text message "waterford"... there is a Waterford Place, 801 Woodbury Rd, Orlando, FL 32828.

http://www.loopnet.com/Listing/16260479/801-Woodbury-Rd-Orlando-FL/
also
801 Waterford Wood Circle, Orlando, FL

How to turn off iPhone automatically at a specific time?

Read more: http://realitypod.com/2011/03/how-to-turn-off-iphone-automatically-at-a-specific-time/#ixzz1fGGy1DmF

Sorry, but I am still trying to couple the known.

We are seeing a side of Dale, Sr being taunted by the media, and he just might not be the same way when he is in his home prior to Michelle's disappearance.

We have seen him angry because the SWAT team knocked down his door or media knocking on his door all the time for an interview or even camped outside his house all day long.

Having the media right up in your face, shooting questions at them is all new to this family and I would assume that this has to be very difficult to handle in the best situation, and even harder in the worst situation.

Not defending the man, but we don't have much to go on prior, except for a a man upset at the media and LE.

He is a "smart-a$$" and he gives it right back to them in his rough sort of way. Basically a good old fashion "Florida Redneck" that won't take the poop from those that taunt him.

IMO, this doesn't make him a bad person, father or even grandfather as he could be a very loving man to his grandchildren. Obviously he has taken in his family over the years when he needed to. Again, my observation looking at the other side of this man.

and I suppose that she kept quiet so she wouldn't get her teeth knocked out when she go home? Silence would have been golden, even better a word about the missing. One day when and if the children (all 3 of them) look back at this,,, oh never mind.....

From LittleBitty35's link:

Well, based on the posts above, I do not understand how the judge can say that incidents happening years ago do not constitute a pattern. Also, the incidents described above, involving all of Michell's kids, those are serious. These kids are only three so it wasn't that long ago and apparently, they WERE exposed to domestic violence. And, exposing kids to domestic violence IS a form of child abuse.

If this is really the judge's reasoning, I am not pleased and think he could have done better. I now think he had enough, with these incidents and the current circumstances, to keep custody from Dale.

It's one thing if the judge's hands are tied. It's another when you have enough to work with but refuse to keep kids safe. I hope he's thinking about that tonight.

Also from the link:

So I guess we have our explanation.

Unfortunately, there are too many judges that do not take abuse against women seriously enough. I have to state the same about family violence...Yes...those children are abused if he hits her, yells and threatens her in front of them. MOO but why is it so many men are getting away with "disappearing" thier wives, girlfriends, mothers of their children? These women DID NOT just decide to vanish. Susan Powell? Gail Nowicki Palmgren? Karen Swift? Michelle Parker? JMO MOO I think these men know....:twocents:

I am wondering why she was denied a restraining order previously...I thought these were very seldom denied, just in case...

I am wondering why she was denied a restraining order previously...I thought these were very seldom denied, just in case...

I have seen women who are very afraid...depressed and or submissive from the abuse who get the retaining order...but very disturbing, I have seen several cases of strong women, who still have their power, who are angry about the abuse, and they are DENIED the restraining order. One woman who is strong in personality and very beautiful...the asst DA wouldn't give a restraining order....said she must be leading him on. To just stay away from.places he goes.(which is everywhere in a small city) MOO MOO

I posted it on previous page (see #525). :)

Here are the links that support this if anyone's interested.

This is the brother talking about last text (doesn't mention looking for ride in this one, but still supports that he didn't know she was missing yet). He says he texted both sisters and his mom, wondering where everyone was, and Michelle's was the only reply he got back.:

michelle parker-mom's text before vanishing - YouTube

Here's a link about her son calling at 6:50 pm. It was her sister on The Today show:

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45475...ng-womans-sister-im-not-surprised-ex-suspect/

And here's the link about the boyfriend's text again:

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/november/347644/

Thank You, Gia, for the links. I will add these to my other post.

:seeya:

Just a thought, has anyone looked at using the time the phone powered down with the text message "waterford"... there is a Waterford Place, 801 Woodbury Rd, Orlando, FL 32828.

http://www.loopnet.com/Listing/16260479/801-Woodbury-Rd-Orlando-FL/
also
801 Waterford Wood Circle, Orlando, FL

How to turn off iPhone automatically at a specific time?

Read more: http://realitypod.com/2011/03/how-to-turn-off-iphone-automatically-at-a-specific-time/#ixzz1fGGy1DmF

Sorry, but I am still trying to couple the known.

just updated with a link that works.

Can someone tell me where JR's condo is?? I can't find it anywhere on this map..
http://g.co/maps/7mdtj

Is there another map that includes JR's condo, Michelle's house(mom's house in Oveido)??

TIA

Someone please transcribe, I don't have any sound. It looks like DS Sr had a LOT to say on this video!

Yes, I second that request.. Pretty please with sugar on top and even a cherry on top to boot..lol.. I'm really wanting to know what this Sr had to say and I too am unable to view..

TIA.

I hope am I am overstating the obvious here.

Doesnt it stand to reason that whatever happened to MP happened in between her txt to her boyfriend about hearing a song and the Waterford text?

I think so too.

Yes, I second that request.. Pretty please with sugar on top and even a cherry on top to boot..lol.. I'm really wanting to know what this Sr had to say and I too am unable to view..

TIA.

There's so much going on in the video, I hope someone can.

From LittleBitty35's link:

Well, based on the posts above, I do not understand how the judge can say that incidents happening years ago do not constitute a pattern. Also, the incidents described above, involving all of Michell's kids, those are serious. These kids are only three so it wasn't that long ago and apparently, they WERE exposed to domestic violence. And, exposing kids to domestic violence IS a form of child abuse.

If this is really the judge's reasoning, I am not pleased and think he could have done better. I now think he had enough, with these incidents and the current circumstances, to keep custody from Dale.

It's one thing if the judge's hands are tied. It's another when you have enough to work with but refuse to keep kids safe. I hope he's thinking about that tonight.

Also from the link:

So I guess we have our explanation.

Thank you for this ^above^ post that is in response to there clearly being evidence relayed and shown to this judge that was IMO more than sufficient for the judge to have continued having the children not being in Dale's custody.. I took what you said earlier very seriously about Dale's parental rights in being the bio parent, but I think we now that it's later in the night and we've now got a clearer picture of what was stated, and by whom in court this morning.. We have CPS recommending the children NOT BE IN DALE's custody.. we have the guardian ad litem whose only role is to be the child's "advocate" in recommending what they find objectively to be in only those 2 three year olds best interest and to ^above^ all else ensure their safety and keep them from harms way.. That GAL recommending to the court that the children NOT BE IN DALE's custody for their best interest and actually going it even a step further in the GAL stating that their opinion was that the children being in Dale's custody could put them in direct danger and in harms way.. On top of those two usually extremely influential entities making those recommendations known to the judge.. But then we have not only a clear pattern of very violent criminal behaviors that Dale has continually engaged in and was charged and convicted of.. But IMO most telling and damning as well as most heartwrenching Michelle's very own 11year old son, the older brother of these two precious tots.. He relays what he, along with the twins have been subjected to of Dale's more recent violent and abusive behaviors with these 3 children watching Dale abuse physically their mommy..

I feel that this judges hands WERE NOT TIED AND IN SOMEWAY LEFT WITH NO CHOICE BUT TO RETURN THE TWINS TO THE SOLE CUSTODY OF DALE Jr.. I feel that was not the case.. I do not know how or why this man chose to go against the highly educated, trained, and as I said usually highly influential professionals whose ONLY CONCERN IS THE WELL BEING OF THE CHILDREN, PERIOD.. and find the abusive patterns and direct statements from an 11yr old child who has firsthand witnessed Dales abuse to be insufficient.. But I pray to God for the sake of those two innocent babies that the ticking time bomb that Dale Jr is does not do something to put them in danger or so much as harm a single hair on either of their heads..

And I for one do not see how this man can lay his head down tonight with a clear conscience that he ruled today in those babies best interest.. Much different he for whatever reasons was cow towing to something or someone.. But I honestly do not see the excuse for this judge that his hands were tied and he was in any way forced to have to rule to place this children in the sole custody of Dale Jr.. There was more than sufficient cause/evidence to continue with having the children NOT IN DALE's CUSTODY.. I am very very very disheartened with finally seeing what all he had to "work with" and still blatantly handing the innocent children back over to a man who is abusive and unstable and is the prime and only suspect in what is very likely their mother's murder..

ITA. He reminds me of my dad and uncles and other men in my family..very loving and protective of their family, but if they're bothered - especially more than once - by strangers, they can become very irritable. IOW, "good old fashioned Florida redneck!"

Do we know for sure it was denied? Or did she decide to drop it?

I know from personal experience that some judges in Florida won't grant a restraining order unless there is proof of what was said or done..and not just he said she said. They're looking for documentation.

so the body found today 190 miles away , and the police said there not sure if its michelle or not //anyone know .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214