FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mostly reporters were tossing questions on that video as the "entourage" walked (a very long way....) from court to their car. Many he did not answer (D. Sr.) at one point tells a reporter "watch out dude, you're in my way, don't touch me." Asked if ashamed, (of son, I think) says "I'm ashamed of you, you're an *advertiser censored**hole. Asked how long Michelle was at house, says "none of your business. (twice.) Says "I talked to the law." Says "Go find another Hummer." Asked if his son lied, says "ask him, not me and "none of your business". Asked if he thinks son should be a suspect, says "do you?" Ask for reaction about the decision re: kids, says "Great, where they should be, with their dad." Asked if he is sad if Michelle was found today, doesn't answer that one. Finally they get to the car, many blocks away, says something like "come see us sometime" and leaves. Was wearing a Harley Davis windbreaker for this important court appearance, my opinion only.

Mostly reporters were tossing questions on that video as the "entourage" walked (a very long way....) from court to their car. Many he did not answer (D. Sr.) at one point tells a reporter "watch out dude, you're in my way, don't touch me." Asked if ashamed, (of son, I think) says "I'm ashamed of you, you're an *advertiser censored**hole. Asked how long Michelle was at house, says "none of your business. (twice.) Says "I talked to the law." Says "Go find another Hummer." Asked if his son lied, says "ask him, not me and "none of your business". Asked if he thinks son should be a suspect, says "do you?" Ask for reaction about the decision re: kids, says "Great, where they should be, with their dad." Asked if he is sad if Michelle was found today, doesn't answer that one. Finally they get to the car, many blocks away, says something like "come see us sometime" and leaves. Was wearing a Harley Davis windbreaker for this important court appearance, my opinion only.

Thanks for transcribing cluciano!

BBM - Is the supposed to say "wasn't found today?"

It seems like there is still a lot of confusion about whether or not she was found.

so the body found today 190 miles away , and the police said there not sure if its michelle or not //anyone know .

The last I heard, it was reported that it was NOT Michelle that was found today in Georgia.

It seems like there is still a lot of confusion about whether or not she was found.

No she asked IF Michelle had been found (in the lake), would he be sad...

so the body found today 190 miles away , and the police said there not sure if its michelle or not //anyone know .

No was not her. Link to articles about this several pages back.

Reporters following DSJr
Female Reporter:Were you anywhere near Lake Eleanor on Thursday afternoon when M disappeared?
FR: Were you anywhere near Lake Eleanor... its possible M was found there, they did a search all this morning.
FR: If it is her and she's gone do you feel sad?
MR: Are you satisfied with today's decision Mr. Smith?
FR: Do you know where M is?
DSJr walks out

To Dale Sr
FR: Sir it's possible they've found M in the woods, they're searching a lake. Is there any reaction.
Do you have any idea if your son had anything to do with this?
Do you think your son had anything to do with this, sir?
Are you worried your son had anything to do with this?

DSSr: Watch out, dude, you're in my way.
Male Reporter: Don't touch me
DSSR: Don't touch me, either
MR: Don't touch me
DSSr: Don't touch me
MR: Don't touch me
DSSr: Don't touch me
MR: Don't touch me sir, you touched me first
Woman's voice: I think your camera touched him
MR: No, I didn't touch him
Woman: It's all on camera it's all on camera so
MR: Yep, I got you all
DSSr: Good for you
MR: keep going
MR: Are you ashamed sir
DSSr: Ashamed of you
MR:Why
DSSr: Cuz you're an *advertiser censored*****e
MR2: How long did Dale stay in the house that night when he came over
DSSr: Didn't I tell you
MR2: I didn't hear it, I'm sorry.
DSSr: What, I've been telling you. None of your business
MR2: Well, It seems to be a lot of people's business now,because she's missing
DSSr: Okay, find her
MR1: I think they did find her, sir, you think so.
Female Reporter: it's possible they have found her
DsSr: Yells something like Hooo lookie over there to the side but I can't understand
MR: Do you know anything about Michelle's disappearance you're not telling law enforcement
DSSr: Whoooo noise and wiggles fingers by mouth.
FR: Are you worried your son is involved. How long was your son at your house on Thursday afternoon?
DSSr: Didn't I tell you , I thought I said it's none of your business
FR: Well you could help clear his name if you give us information, why wouldn't you.
DSSr: I've already talked to law
FR: What did you tell them
DSSr: Well what I told them is...(inaudible)
MR: I just wondered how long he was there, I'm sorry I'm just asking is all. ...says he was they by 4:30? hard to hear...
DSSr: Did he?
MR: That's what they said
DSSr: Well, good for you, go find another hummer like you did the last time...
FR: Is that not true that he wasn't there by 4:30?
MR: Okay big step guys,
Female voice: Scuse you, Scuse you
FR: Did he lie to the police?
DSSr: Did he? Ask him, not me
FR: Do you think he did
DSSr: No
FR: I mean you were supposedly, it was your house, was he there?
DSSr: It's none of your business
MR2: You're saying you've given a statement to police under oath that you believe your son's story bottom line and that you're providing an alibi
DSSr: Yeah...inaudible
FR: Should your son be considered a suspect in this case?
DSSr: Do you think he should
woman's voice: can you not touch him?
DSSr: don't touch me
MR: What about your reaction to the children being returned
DSSr: Their where they should be with their dad.
If it is Michelle that's found and Michelle's gone how do you feel about that?
DSSr: aaah...inaudible
FR: Are you sad that Michelle might have been found dead
DSSr, turns to male friend and says something, thanks friend whose been walking with him. Friend says anything for you. DSSr says you oughta come over sometime
FR keeps asking DSSr how he'd feel if M was dead.
DSSr gets in car.

They are really hounding DSSr, doing their jobs. He was pretty restrained if you ask me. Before watching, I'd expected him to be a lot worse after reading some of the previous comments.

These reporters, especially the female continued to allude to the idea that Michelle may have been found during the searches today.

Here's some more of the details of Dale's physical assaults on previous wives/girlfriends.. Well.. You just read it for yourself.. My mouth was on the ground watching this on TV earlier(all day I've been attempting to keep my jaw off the floor).. Read and see what you think.. I personally am extremely worried..
Below is snipped quotes from CNN transcripts.. Will post link at bottom for all interested in reading the many details discussed tonight..

snipped quotes detailing Dale's abuse from CNN.com
MATT ZARRELL, NANCY GRACE STAFFER, COVERING STORY: Yes, Nancy, we`ve learned more about the domestic violence case from 2000 that got him a little in trouble. He attacked his second wife. He actually returned home from a bar fight and woke her up. He was drunk. He dragged her out of the apartment. He slammed her head against a metal staircase. And she was very bloody. She needed to be taken to the hospital.

But one thing to note, though, Nancy, is as Smith Jr. was taking her to the hospital, first he stopped to pick up his friend first because his friend needed a ride, then he took his second wife to the hospital.

GRACE: Whoa. OK, what can you tell me about the marines and Smith Jr.?

ZARRELL: OK. He was dishonorably discharged for the domestic violence and for drug charges. Apparently what happened is that as he was taken away and in the lockup for the domestic violence that`s when they were doing an investigation into these drug charges.

He allegedly has a history with ecstasy. And then what happened, Nancy, is that about a year and a half later this second wife died from an accidental overdose from the same drug ecstasy. We do not know if there`s any connection between Smith Jr.`s ecstasy issues and second wife`s death. We`re still investigating that right now.

-end snip

And more..
-begin snip

Matt Zarrell, you were describing Smith Jr.`s past including several incidents, not only that being dishonorably discharged from the Marines for domestic abuse and ecstasy use, you know his second wife died accidentally, it`s been ruled, from an ecstasy overdose.

But Matt, did you know that on the ME`s report, blunt force trauma to the head was listed allegedly caused by a, quote, "fall while being taken to the bathroom."

Matt, did you know that?

ZARRELL: Yes, I did, Nancy. But what happened was is that when the doctor looked at the autopsy and looked at the overall results she determined that was an accidental overdose but she did note all the trauma in her autopsy report.

It is also possible, Nancy, that she was so intoxicated from the overdose that she fell and bumped her head and she wasn`t beaten as some are suggesting.

GRACE: Really, is that possible? Do you know where the blood was? For instance, was it on the very top of the head? How would she fall if the blow was there, Matt, fall on the head upside down? Was she doing a cartwheel or handstand?

I mean, have you reviewed the medical examiner`s report, Matt? Don`t look nervous. No is a perfectly fine answer. Have you seen the autopsy report?

ZARRELL: Yes, I have.

GRACE: Where were the blows?

ZARRELL: The blows were to the top of her head. She also had blood on her ears. She had injuries to her legs that could also have been caused from falling from the stairs. She also had -- no injuries to the eyes. She was covered apparently in blood on the side of her head. But they -- again, Nancy, the doctor ruled that it was an accidental overdose, that there was no evidence of homicide.

And believe me there's so much more including his involvement in the We-nWild lifeguard's murder..

Full info at this link:
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1111/30/ng.01.html

and I suppose that she kept quiet so she wouldn't get her teeth knocked out when she go home? Silence would have been golden, even better a word about the missing. One day when and if the children (all 3 of them) look back at this,,, oh never mind.....

Dale Jr was completely silent.

So the "Waterford" text to the brother was at 4:26. Let's say she did leave Dales house at 4:10, like he is saying. Would she be anywhere near Waterford at that time , if so?

These reporters, especially the female continued to allude to the idea that Michelle may have been found during the searches today.

--the "female reporter" is kathi belich----she became quite known for her "little pit bull" style, while covering the kc case ..

--i'm sure she was saying what she was, to see what kind of reaction she'd get.

If you mean the body in GA, Michelle's family said on their official facebook page that it wasn't Michelle.

About the second wife and her death: her family has said that they are suspicious about what happened and that they don't think the whole story came out.

I know it's said that DS was in military jail at the time. Could he have had leave of absence because his time was nearing its end?

Don't know how the military prison in the States work, bear with me.

About the second wife and her death: her family has said that they are suspicious about what happened and that they don't think the whole story came out.

I know it's said that DS was in military jail at the time. Could he have had leave of absence because his time was nearing its end?

Don't know how the military prison in the States work, bear with me.

Earlier on NG they said she overdosed.

According to NG, DS came home from a bar fight and woke up his second wife and beat her, hitting her head against a metal staircase. She had to be taken to the hospital and he stopped to pick up a friend who needed a ride on his way to taking her to the hospital.

She died from an overdose of ecstasy...again according to NG producers.

Earlier on NG they said she overdosed.

Wasn't it overdosed and "blow to the head", "head trauma" or something in the words of that? Didn't her obituary state "brain damage"?

I think it's a lot of these things gives cause to go "hmmmmm"! :waitasec:

Wasn't it overdosed and "blow to the head", "head trauma" or something in the words of that? Didn't her obituary state "brain damage"?

I think it's a lot of these things gives cause to go "hmmmmm"! :waitasec:

---her obituary did say brain injury ..

---the M.E. did sign off on accidental overdose---but they talk about the blunt force trauma mentioned in the report as well..

--GRACE: Matt Zarrell, you were describing Smith Jr.`s past including several incidents, not only that being dishonorably discharged from the Marines for domestic abuse and ecstasy use, you know his second wife died accidentally, it`s been ruled, from an ecstasy overdose.

But Matt, did you know that on the ME`s report, blunt force trauma to the head was listed allegedly caused by a, quote, "fall while being taken to the bathroom."

Matt, did you know that?

ZARRELL: Yes, I did, Nancy. But what happened was is that when the doctor looked at the autopsy and looked at the overall results she determined that was an accidental overdose but she did note all the trauma in her autopsy report.

It is also possible, Nancy, that she was so intoxicated from the overdose that she fell and bumped her head and she wasn`t beaten as some are suggesting.

GRACE: Really, is that possible? Do you know where the blood was? For instance, was it on the very top of the head? How would she fall if the blow was there, Matt, fall on the head upside down? Was she doing a cartwheel or handstand?

I mean, have you reviewed the medical examiner`s report, Matt? Don`t look nervous. No is a perfectly fine answer. Have you seen the autopsy report?

ZARRELL: The blows were to the top of her head. She also had blood on her ears. She had injuries to her legs that could also have been caused from falling from the stairs. She also had -- no injuries to the eyes. She was covered apparently in blood on the side of her head. But they -- again, Nancy, the doctor ruled that it was an accidental overdose, that there was no evidence of homicide.

---------------as we've seen in the past, the M.E. conclusion has been wrong------ie: drew peterson case.

---the M.E. did sign off on accidental overdose---but they talk about the blunt force trauma mentioned in the report as well..

--GRACE: Matt Zarrell, you were describing Smith Jr.`s past including several incidents, not only that being dishonorably discharged from the Marines for domestic abuse and ecstasy use, you know his second wife died accidentally, it`s been ruled, from an ecstasy overdose.

Matt, did you know that?

---------------as we've seen in the past, the M.E. conclusion has been wrong------ie: drew peterson case.

Thank you. Was listening to Patty's NG video while getting ready.. It's morning here. I'm on the bus now... Thanks for updating me.

I really do think though, that there is a lot more to EVERY story we hear about DS...

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

Matt, did you know that?

So even if she did die of an overdose, the ME also found blunt force trauma, blows to the top of her head, blood on her ears and head and injuries to her legs. She could have fallen the day she died and she could have been beaten prior causing blunt force trauma. Do we know when DS was placed in military custody?

So even if she did die of an overdose, the ME also found blunt force trauma, blows to the top of her head, blood on her ears and head and injuries to her legs. She could have fallen the day she died and she could have been beaten prior causing blunt force trauma. Do we know when DS was placed in military custody?

..not exactly....just that he was confined in 2001 at some point.

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2011/11/24/police-seek-info-on-missing-moms-necklace/?hpt=ng_bn6

Military officials confirmed that Smith was dishonorably discharged from the Marines in 2003. In 2001, he was convicted by a court martial on several charges, including domestic battery.

..but --WS member ( and local Orlando reporter. )
Fact Finder
user_offline.gif

Ivestigative Reporter Tony Pipitone

---posted the other day that he was in military lock up at the time of her death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr