FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, it's strange and unnerving to a lot of us. You can read more about it starting on Thread #3 of the Michelle Parker case. I'd begin with the court-martial discussion in post #239 of Thread #3 and go forward right into Thread #4. We'd still like to get some definitive answers regarding Shannon Collins-Smith's death.

thanks, truth..it can get confusing navigating these forums from time to time!

Sorry I've been MIA for a few hours & I think I skimmed enough to get caught up. Glad to hear the GA girl found was not Michelle but sad just the same. All I can say is that I hope LE is watching & following each one of the DS family & that tomorrow is the day Michelle will come home, whether that be alive or at least to a respectful place. I hope that whoever did this realizes that those sweet innocent babies deserve to be able to visit with their Mommy, including her 11 yr old who is old enough to be aware at this age. Please let her be found so that everyone involved, both sides of the family, can move forward and heal. I'm just so sad tonight. Not sure what else to say. Let's pray she is found tomorrow so everyone can rest.

:eek:fftobed:

I hope am I am overstating the obvious here.

Doesnt it stand to reason that whatever happened to MP happened in between her txt to her boyfriend about hearing a song and the Waterford text?

BBM

IIRC, didn't the sister say the brother was looking for a ride around that time? It was around 4:26 pm when he texted. And that the family actually weren't aware Michelle was missing until around 6:50 pm, when the son called (as opposed to the earlier time reported of 3:30 pm).
I posted a link about the boyfriend's text a while back. He said he received it about 3:15 pm, after she dropped off the twins. But that wasn't in the text, so maybe he was just assuming it was after?

I'll have to try and find the link again. It's so confusing with all the incorrect times that were initially given. :crazy:

Here are the links that support this if anyone's interested.

This is the brother talking about last text (doesn't mention looking for ride in this one, but still supports that he didn't know she was missing yet). He says he texted both sisters and his mom, wondering where everyone was, and Michelle's was the only reply he got back.:

michelle parker-mom's text before vanishing - YouTube

Here's a link about her son calling at 6:50 pm. It was her sister on The Today show:

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45475...ng-womans-sister-im-not-surprised-ex-suspect/

i don't know what it may have had to do with it. i just know that i last saw my sister at 2:30 who said she was dropping her kids off and going home to take a nap. at 6:50 i get a phone call from my oldest nephew asking me where his mom is. the instant i had that phone call , it went straight to my mind, i'm not going to lie. but i was hoping, i was hoping for the best that something like this wouldn't happen.

And here's the link about the boyfriend's text again:

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/november/347644/

“Around 3:15, she texted me a song came on the radio and I was thinking about you, then I replied back with a smiley face and a heart,” said Mitchell, adding that when he texted her later, he got no response.

I am feeling very comfortable with what Brad shares on air; more so then with the mother, sister or brother.

Brad is a straight-shooter and telling it as he sees it! I feel very comfortable with what he is reporting rather then "sugar-coating" stuff and then get hit in the face with stuff I didn't see coming.

That is ALL I will say about it. I have written about it though if you follow my posts. :)

BBM: I totally agree ...

I listened to Brad a couple of nights ago on Nancy's Show, and IMO, he was telling it like it is ...

I really liked the manner in which he spoke ... and IMO, he was speaking from his HEART and telling the TRUTH !

:waitasec: I learned more from Brad in his interview ...

I have not seen tonight's show but will stay up and wait for the Re-Run.

MOO MOO and MOO ...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, please don't do that to an old lady. I was scrolling then up pops this beautiful man with gorgeous eyes and I thought I died and went to heaven. WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

(fanning myself)

lol. I do believe Ms. Patty G has a good ole-fashioned case of the vapors!!!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, please don't do that to an old lady. I was scrolling then up pops this beautiful man with gorgeous eyes and I thought I died and went to heaven. WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

(fanning myself)

:floorlaugh:

:great:

I really needed a good hearty laugh today! Thank you Patty G!

I hope am I am overstating the obvious here.

Doesnt it stand to reason that whatever happened to MP happened in between her txt to her boyfriend about hearing a song and the Waterford text?

BBM: Yes, it could be.

I don't have a link handy, but IIRC, Michelle's new BF said he got a text from MP about a song, and he texted back something with hearts -- and IIRC, it was "somewhere" in the 3:00 o'clock hour. I will try to find a "link" when I can ...

Then, IIRC, the "Waterford" text sent to MP's brother from MP's phone was at 4:26 pm.

Please let me know if this is correct and if anyone has a link, please add ... TIA !

MOO ...

ETA: Links:

Here are the links that support this if anyone's interested.

This is the brother talking about last text (doesn't mention looking for ride in this one, but still supports that he didn't know she was missing yet). He says he texted both sisters and his mom, wondering where everyone was, and Michelle's was the only reply he got back.:

michelle parker-mom's text before vanishing - YouTube

Here's a link about her son calling at 6:50 pm. It was her sister on The Today show:

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45475...ng-womans-sister-im-not-surprised-ex-suspect/

And here's the link about the boyfriend's text again:

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/november/347644/

If second wife of DS died while living with DS senior is true they may have felt they got away with it once and could do it again. Like they are above the law MOO.

Oh God! I am just thinking about the twins living with 2 potential monsters! JMOO and all that Jazz!

I'm having a tough time with that too. We've got MP on video claiming he laid his hands on her. We've got her attempt at a restraining order based on him throwing things at her and smashing her car window in full view of the twins, we've got the 11yr old claiming he has seen DS hit MP, we've got DS with a record of domestic battery against a previous wife, another charge of battery for which we don't know the victim. It just goes on and on. And the children have been witness to some of it. Even the night this happened she dropped the twins off to be with their father and he immediately took them over to his parent's house. And then he wasn't home when the family called looking for Michelle. Now he is the prime suspect in their mother's disappearance and yet none of this is just cause why he shouldn't be the prime guardian of these children?

MOO

A bit scary to say the least:

"Court records indicate that the ex-boyfriend, Dale Smith, has a history of violence.

Parker obtained a temporary restraining order against Smith in 2009 alleging that when she went to pick up their twins from him one day, he demanded to talk to her. She refused and he broke the passenger side window of her car, according to her petition.

Smith then allegedly threw car seats from his truck at her vehicle. At one point, he was yelling and cursing at her while holding their daughter.
She wrote that he said, "Your day is coming."

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2011/11/24/police-seek-info-on-missing-moms-necklace/?hpt=ng_bn6

From LittleBitty35's link:
Joe Iuzzolino, an attorney for the Florida Department of Children and Families, told Judge Turner today that Smith had displayed abusive and criminal behavior on multiple occasions since 1992 that included him striking Ms Parker in front of the children in 2009
But with no evidence that Smith had abused the children, the judge wasn't persuaded that they should be removed from his care. The children have been living with Smith and his parents since the 33-year-old Parker disappeared.
The judge said: 'I don't think incidents that happened years ago constitute a pattern.'
As to Ms Parker's disappearance, the judge said: 'I can speculate like everyone else what's happened to Miss Parker. But there's no evidence.'

Well, based on the posts above, I do not understand how the judge can say that incidents happening years ago do not constitute a pattern. Also, the incidents described above, involving all of Michell's kids, those are serious. These kids are only three so it wasn't that long ago and apparently, they WERE exposed to domestic violence. And, exposing kids to domestic violence IS a form of child abuse.

If this is really the judge's reasoning, I am not pleased and think he could have done better. I now think he had enough, with these incidents and the current circumstances, to keep custody from Dale.

It's one thing if the judge's hands are tied. It's another when you have enough to work with but refuse to keep kids safe. I hope he's thinking about that tonight.

Also from the link:

Ms Parker's mother, Yvonne Stewart, wiped away tears after the hearing and said that they would work with Smith and his attorneys to figure out a plan in which she could visit the children. She briefly hugged Smith after the hearing.
'I hugged Dale to tell him that my grandbabies - I want to be able to see them,' Mrs Stewart said.

'And I hope we can work something out because they're so important to me and my family. He said he would work it out with us.'
So I guess we have our explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member