FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure about that? I've seen posted from the county records that he was divorced Jan 2001, married Shannon Feb 2001 and Shannon died April 2001. Are those dates incorrect?

IIRC, Shannon married in 2000, perhaps January, and she passed away in April 2001. This was discussed in the last thread or perhaps the one before. If you search my posts, I put the information in a post with the exact dates that were uncovered based on public records.

Shannon was living with SR but it happened at a friends house where him or his dad were not.

This man can be a bad example for a person but in my opinion he's trying to turn his past around become a better person and a good father for his children.

SMB

If it's a FACT she was at a "friends" house when it happened then that should be the END of it..Unless she arrived there with all those physical injuries but I assume that's not what you're saying? I suppose the "blow to the top of her head" could've happened at an earlier time (even days before) but that would be a stretch & something I think? the ME would've known from the autopsy.

"Trying" to turn his past around honestly doesn't make me feel any less concerned for those kids..Unless he's getting some serious help for his obvious 'anger/violence' issues & even then I'm not so sure it makes much of a diff at this moment in time..I HOPE I'm wrong for the kid's sake.

Thanks for ALL your info! :)

I don't know if this has been posted yet, I read back and didn't see it. The part I found interesting was Yvonne's comments on TM.

Police searching in South Orange for Michelle Parker
Kids returned to dad

Updated: Thursday, 01 Dec 2011, 5:13 AM EST

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpps/n...-south-orange-in-missing-person-case_16173244

BBM

I wonder if that quote was incomplete or taken somewhat out of context. She seems to be talking about TM and DS at the same time. I wonder if she is talking about DS being 12 days too late to help and why is he getting credit for asking TM to come when they have already been there.

Somewhat confusing to me how she is quoted but maybe that's just my lack of sleep right now.

Is the helo in the air/going to be in the air for the search? If so, can someone post the link? TIA

There is nothing for Tim to take credit for.......it's another screw up from another reporter and boy isn't THAT just shocking.

She obviously is very tired but I think she was referring to DS getting the credit for having called TM (she seemed a bit sarcastic imo) but I don't blame her. I think some of the local Texas EquuSearch team was working early on, horseback only. She may be referring to TM getting here 12 days too late?

TM was on Houston news at 5:00 last night with Courtney Z, a longtime friend of TES and reporter, at his Dickenson office. CF13news in O rlando lifted this interview looking like TM spoke to there station. TM stated he would be in Orlando Thursday to meet with Nejames. I did not see where TM has committed to a "full scale search" as orlando stations are reporting. Does Tim think he owes Nejames a favor? Tim does not want to be involved in another circus.

Goodness, if I were in TM shoes, I'd be a bit leery myself of going back to FL! That state sure does have its overabundance of high profiled cases.

BBM

I wonder if that quote was incomplete or taken somewhat out of context. She seems to be talking about TM and DS at the same time. I wonder if she is talking about DS being 12 days too late to help and why is he getting credit for asking TM to come when they have already been there.

Somewhat confusing to me how she is quoted but maybe that's just my lack of sleep right now.

When I listened, I took it as Yvonne referencing Dale being 12 days too late and Dale getting all the credit for it.

IMO, the family will see a big difference when Tim comes in for the search in comparison to what happened when some of the TES searchers were there. I am not sure if the TES searchers were from a local group within Orlando or from the main TES organization.

If Dale asked Mark to call TES for a more in-depth search, does it really matter at this point? TES is coming back to look for Michelle and she is the main focus no matter how many times TES is called. IMO

SMB

If it's a FACT she was at a "friends" house when it happened then that should be the END of it..Unless she arrived there with all those physical injuries but I assume that's not what you're saying? I suppose the "blow to the top of her head" could've happened at an earlier time (even days before) but that would be a stretch & something I think? the ME would've known from the autopsy.

"Trying" to turn his past around honestly doesn't make me feel any less concerned for those kids..Unless he's getting some serious help for his obvious 'anger/violence' issues & even then I'm not so sure it makes much of a diff at this moment in time..I HOPE I'm wrong for the kid's sake.

Thanks for ALL your info! :)

Not trying to sound like a smart@$$ but it is kind of the end of it because the investigation was closed 9 years ago and I have not heard of any talk of re-opening the investigation. If I'm wrong please show me the link so I am better informed. The only people I know of that it's not the end of is for her family and all of those that don't know what happened speculating.

Do we know what "items" were collected from the lake search yesterday? I'm sorry if this has been previously answered but I'm at the office working and haven't been able to spare the time to go back and read.

Orlando Police Department Sgt. Vincent Ogburn said the lake was chosen based on information from Parker's cellphone. "I just know the cellphone was last powered down in this area," Ogburn said.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/29895691/detail.html#ixzz1fI5dAw8Q

(Copyright 2011 by WESH.COM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)

Do we know what "items" were collected from the lake search yesterday? I'm sorry if this has been previously answered but I'm at the office working and haven't been able to spare the time to go back and read.

From what I saw, there was a medium-sized manila envelope with something in it, a black duffel bag or backpack, and 2 other medium-sized bags of thing(s). (I think some reported seeing what looked like a white fabric.)

scary!!! I see someone I know in him, and it's not nice, a woman is missing and he's a clown, OK...

In all fairness, I see only an elderly man trying to walk to his car with dozens of reporters shoving mics in his face and asking him stupid questions. Nothing scary at all about him. He seems to be just an old farmer-type... not highly educated, just very plain spoken.. not really enjoying being hounded.
Now, if he had grabbed hold of the camera and threw it at one of those reporters, I would say he was scary. He was pretty calm even though you could tell it was annoying. That's not to say he is completely innocent, but come on... those questions were absurd. "Are you sad that Michelle might be dead?" Good grief!!

The chatter from the search live, not sure if it was from the pilot in the helicopter stated "garbage bags and perhaps a duffel bag".

At the end of the video (link below) you will see a pretty good close up of what was found and taken as evidence.

http://www.myspace.com/video/565006...le-parker-11-30-11-3-37-pm-est-35-8/108379969

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME