FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder... if they had filed charges, would that have had an impact the judges decision? Couldn't the cameraman have had him arrested on the spot for assault?

ABC could call the cops and tell them Dale just assaulted the ABC photographer. Heck, there were enough cameras to capture everything from start to finish. We are only seeing and not hearing what happened prior to that incident and really how close these reporters were.

I am NOT defending Dale's reaction as he was WRONG, but these reporters do invade more than private space and say things just to get a reaction and ABC got that "money-shot" reaction. IMO!

Who is "she"? I didn't mention a female in my post, only wrote about how Dale Sr., is seen now and how he is being portrayed in the media and the public.

The children have a heck of a lot more to see as they get older because what is written all over the place and what is aired is there forever.

I certainly wouldn't assume that Dale Sr., is the type that would go home and "knock out the teeth" of "she" because "she" spoke in public.

Dale, Sr. is who he is, and handled the media to the best of his ability, of which, doesn't meet the standard of the general public. Perhaps if the media wasn't so rude and obnoxious, they might have been able to speak to Dale,Sr. rather then rushing him and indicating Michelle may have been found dead in a lake. :banghead:

Agreed! I thought he handled it fairly well. He was sarcastic, and rightly so. That is the beauty of these cases... we see the worst in people and judge them by that... we don't see the better side of them, because that wouldn't be newsworthy. The media only wants to show the public what a jerk someone can be, because that is entertainment!

ABC could call the cops and tell them Dale just assaulted the ABC photographer. Heck, there were enough cameras to capture everything from start to finish. We are only seeing and not hearing what happened prior to that incident and really how close these reporters were.

I am NOT defending Dale's reaction as he was WRONG, but these reporters do invade more than private space and say things just to get a reaction and ABC got that "money-shot" reaction. IMO!

I just watched it... he intentionally shoved into that cameraman hard...

He is an adult. I don't care what the reporter said :twocents: to him before he did that... There is no excuse on the earth for shoving into people and almost ripping doors off their hinges.

he is a bomb waiting to explode (yet again re: his conviction while in the military)

moo

Oh wow. He really did just drop his shoulder and shove the guy. pppffftttt. One of these days he will shove the wrong person and I hope it's filmed.

Unless something happens to the children while he is drinking and he goes to court for it, I don't think a judge can order him not to drink around the children.

IMO

I think that is too bad. If I could make the rules, I would definitely order him not to drink (with his history).

I have to leave for a while....I will be back later! See ya then!

Why the heck did Kathi have to say: "its possible they found Michelle dead in the lake". This is a blatant lie and she never should have done that!

Oh my goodness, they harp, and harp, and harp. Taunt, and taunt and taunt.

:loveyou: Kathi. I love her for doing her job. Wish we had more like her on some of the missing children's cases.

OK I called. They will start the live streaming of the search in about an hour or so. The man was very nice.

I agree. I'm not a violent person, but don't know how I would react to someone being right in my face like that.

I know some were saying that DS came out looking better than MP on People's Court, but there is one thing that stuck out to me that I thought could pizz him off. Michelle pretty much swore she was done with DS on the show, more than once. Then he was looking so hard for the text from the night before to show the guy after the show (that she still loved him, or whatever it was), and the guy didn't care to see/hear it. I wonder if his blood was boiling after watching that, when MP showed up with the twins.

Why shouldn't a reporter go at a suspect asking the hard questions? This guys a bully who beats women and has the record to prove it!!!!!! I applaud KB. And with the news breaking like it was at the time, maybe KB had heard she was found, we don't know that it was a flat out lie.

I don't know if this has been posted yet, I read back and didn't see it. The part I found interesting was Yvonne's comments on TM.

Police searching in South Orange for Michelle Parker
Kids returned to dad

Updated: Thursday, 01 Dec 2011, 5:13 AM EST

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpps/n...-south-orange-in-missing-person-case_16173244

TM was right "different element in FL"...that was a nice way to say it...but I know what he means...Why would she make such a statement? wierd

I agree. I'm not a violent person, but don't know how I would react to someone being right in my face like that.

I know some were saying that DS came out looking better than MP on People's Court, but there is one thing that stuck out to me that I thought could pizz him off. Michelle pretty much swore she was done with DS on the show, more than once. Then he was looking so hard for the text from the night before to show the guy after the show (that she still loved him, or whatever it was), and the guy didn't care to see/hear it. I wonder if his blood was boiling after watching that, when MP showed up with the twins.

I agree with you up until "I wonder" ....

I personally, do NOT like someone yelling in my face over and over again, getting in my space, and if anyone does, they will be moved quickly. I have done this myself, not the way Dale did it with his shoulder, but I have moved people with my hand.

Not just that, but I wonder if he was also mad about the new boyfriend? Did he and Michelle talk when she dropped off the twins? I thought I read somewhere that they had a drink/snack? I can't remember where, so sorry. Did she happen to mention the boyfriend, I wonder?
I just wonder what happened when she dropped off the twins, if she just dropped them off or if there was a conversation....

In all fairness, I see only an elderly man trying to walk to his car with dozens of reporters shoving mics in his face and asking him stupid questions. Nothing scary at all about him. He seems to be just an old farmer-type... not highly educated, just very plain spoken.. not really enjoying being hounded.
Now, if he had grabbed hold of the camera and threw it at one of those reporters, I would say he was scary. He was pretty calm even though you could tell it was annoying. That's not to say he is completely innocent, but come on... those questions were absurd. "Are you sad that Michelle might be dead?" Good grief!!

After watching the video, I have to agree. After reading all the hype about this I thought I would be seeing a very aggressive, brutal man but it turned out nothing like that. Only an very elderly man having to cover a long distance to his truck at a faster pace than he should have probably been going with a mob of reporters heckling them and shoving mics in his face the whole way.

Looks like the MSM reporters are going too far anymore. The reporters knew within the first hundred feet that these people did not want to be interviewed but they hounded them all that way. The reporters should be ashamed but I am sure they are not.

Link to video if you have not seen it:
http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/raw-video-dale-smith-family-leaving-court-hearing/vFMHK/

The elder DS starts at 1:30.

Why shouldn't a reporter go at a suspect asking the hard questions? This guys a bully who beats women and has the record to prove it!!!!!! I applaud KB. And with the news breaking like it was at the time, maybe KB had heard she was found, we don't know that it was a flat out lie.

Remember, Kathi's interaction with Dale was after the court hearing, or maybe before the court hearing, of which, let's say 10:30 AM to 1:00 PM.

We all were watching the live stream of the search late into the afternoon and we all know that no one was found in the lake. :banghead:

It was a lie! IMO.

I have been refraining from posting because I'm waiting to get verified so I'm not sure what I can say but since it's all out now DS was in confinement while all this happened with Shannon. He was confined before during and after his court martial. He was sentenced to confinement for two years, he was able to go to the funeral supervised. It was not possible to get a pass to leave or anything. Shannon was living with SR but it happened at a friends house where him or his dad were not. There was an investigation and it was found to caused by a fall in the bathroom because of the od. The Smith's did not kill this poor woman and it was an accident due to poor choices bein made .. Doing drugs.. In MY OPINION the family may be suspicious because they don't want to admit that their daughter was doing drugs.

Yes Dale has a violent past that is a fact but the media has gotten so much wrong in this case you can't seem to make a fair judgement. IMO! Just like the post he made about her dying during the twins birth when it was a comment to Star Wars. We don't know all that was said during the argument that lead to her trying to get the restraining order and we don't know IF the story is a bit embellished to make an impact. Now before I get any comments saying I'm blaming the victim because I AM NOT! But as I've said before its a terrible thing that this woman is missing possibly dead. No family should have to go through this type of situation but there were two people in this relationship and neither is perfect. With that being said after she tried to get the restraining order she then still went back and AGREED to MARRY him. Seeing as Michelle has known when to get out of a relationship and this is only an assumption because of her divorce with a child then she can't use the excuse of staying for the kids. SPARKY if I'm wrong then let me know. I'm just putting my opinions out there.

Also regarding the last text speaking from personal experience being an iPhone owner but mine has a lock. Nobody not even my husband has my passcode not sure if this is true for her phone just throwing it out there to be thought about..

Regarding the anger of his father I've never personally spent any amount of time with him but what I'm guessing is if it were me I would be angry too. The people getting in your business and in your face is terrible! They are relentless and yes it's their job but I can't imagine being in their situation 100% innocent and be pleasant. Didn't George Anthony flip out on the media too?

It's hard for me for personal reasons I feel he is not guilty but if it comes out that he did it and is found guilty I'll accept it but right now I'm on the side of the kids. They need their mother but they also need their father so if he's found guilty of this then it's the kids who lose. This man can be a bad example for a person but in my opinion he's trying to turn his past around become a better person and a good father for his children.

Many many women return to relationships where the man has exhibited violence. In our society, these narsasistic macho men are allowed to get away with their abusive behavior. It may be inexplicable to some readers, but these women love these men, they don't want to believe he could treat them so badly...they are put in a state of self doubt by the violence...and THEN to have a judge decide against them, they believe it must be ok what the man did to them. Yes really. SO, I am not surprised at all that Michelle returned to Dale after the attempt for a restraining order. To imply that she may be responsible because she went back to him even though she had gotten out of previous relationship is - ok get ready Im going to say it - blaming the victim. Our society does very little to stop the cycle of family and domestic violence. This man has been PROVEN to be violent towards women, and he should not have those children with him. He has already shown he will commit violent acts in front of them, and this is EXACTLY how the next generation boys grow up to be abusers, and often, the girl grow up to be victims. After all, this is what thier parents taught them.

I believe Dale is responsible for the murder of his children's mother. It would not take much for a man like that to kill a woman. One punch to the face, or snap of the neck. Here in a nearby town a "boyfriend" killed a woman by punching her and then sitting on top of her...holding her down in the bathtub till she drowned. He was angry ...they still haven't found the body, and he won't tell them exactly where.

Long winded here I know. I just HAD to make the point about domestic violence, because Michelle was experiencing it....and most of the time, the pattern is the pattern. Now she is "missing" and the man who had committed violence against her in the past was the last one with her...during a contentious time.

These men need to be stopped. Caught. THEIR lives taken away from them.

As always, these r my opinions only. MOO JMO

KB made herself well known as the best investigative reporter in Caylee's case. She has to keep her ratings up.

On the other hand, she's become very good at her job. If anyone will get the information out, it will be her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member