FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is from yesterday (Nov 30) on the Buckethead show. Starts at about 4:25 talking about Michelle and the search of Lake Ellenore and what led OPD/OCSD to the area.

Apparently they (OPD) have a credible tip and this is why they searched the lake. Also talks about the 72 minutes, the timeline, the ping, and last text message.

http://buckethead.realradio.fm/play...rogram_id=buckethead.xml&program_name=podcast

From Google Maps at the request of IronHorse, I'm posting a map of an area off of 417/Lee Vista Blvd. that needs to be searched thoroughly:

ScreenHunter_02Nov302237.jpg

The image below shows a somewhat broader view of the same area.

ScreenHunter_01Nov301933.jpg

IronHorse, if you need a more extensive explanation than I'm providing here, please reply to this post. Won't be offended at all. Well, maybe a little. :) J/K

This is from yesterday (Nov 30) on the Buckethead show. Starts at about 4:25 talking about Michelle and the search of Lake Ellenore and what led OPD/OCSD to the area.

Apparently they (OPD) have a credible tip and this is why they searched the lake. Also talks about the 72 minutes, the timeline, the ping, and last text message.

http://buckethead.realradio.fm/play...rogram_id=buckethead.xml&program_name=podcast

FWIW - According to the article I posted in #617, LE is saying that this is the area that the cellphone powered down and that is the reason for the search.

I agree people don't change over night and I'm not trying to change anyone's personal opinion of him but thank you for trying to see my side :) He can't change his past and ultimately it doesn't matter what we think cuz we are not a court of law. With him being named prime suspect and his past it DOES look bad there is no denying it and I feel you never really know anyone. I've been proved that a couple times! But right now all the media is going to put out all the bad stuff if he saved a cat from a tree nobody is going to print that cuz its not going to sell or catch your attention. Then if someone does step out publically and say he is a good person that friend will catch crap from different Internet sites like this and I'm NOT saying you guys cuz I havent gotten it but it does happen with a big media case like this. Like for example the "hot body" contest everyone talked $hit about it but he did it mainly to raise money for families that don't have much for Christmas and I'm sure a small percentage for attention that is very normal. Now a few years later when he is the prime suspect in a missing persons case it's looked at terribly and he is ridiculed for it. But if he wasn't trying to change then why didn't he beat the crap out of Michelle earlier? Why did he smash his camera instead of her head? In my opinion it shows me he's trying to change. Some people do have explosive personalities but it's how you manage it is what matters. I work with a guy who blows up over stupid and little stuff to the point where he hit the keys off a work keyboard at work
does that make him a monster?

BBM: IMO, he smashed his camera instead of her head because they were in a public place. He was mean and violent enough for him to be removed from the scene by bouncers and security. If this is an attempt at change, I don't think it was working very well.

hon3yb33: I appreciate your being here but sometimes, being close to a situation, it makes it hard to see the forest through the trees. Maybe that could apply for all of use who follow the case closely too, but I just don't think you should defend his actions at the convention as being a reflection of the positives changes he has made.

Why the heck did Kathi have to say: "its possible they found Michelle dead in the lake". This is a blatant lie and she never should have done that!

Oh my goodness, they harp, and harp, and harp. Taunt, and taunt and taunt.

They want a reaction from this person, that's all it is. They were just trying to get him to react in anger, maybe throw a punch at the cameraman or a reporter. Anything to sensationalize the news.

So the "Waterford" text to the brother was at 4:26. Let's say she did leave Dales house at 4:10, like he is saying. Would she be anywhere near Waterford at that time , if so?

The phone never pinged anywhere near waterford. LE stated it's their belief that the text was bogus and an attempt to mislead.

IMO, Michelle never sent the text.

I saw absolutely NO reason for him to shove the reporter! This man is a brute. I have not in any way defined him as my only suspect, but he certainly isn't endearing himself to anyone with this sort of behavior. And don't even get me started on that hot body contest crap......puhleeze.

BBM: IMO, he smashed his camera instead of her head because they were in a public place. He was mean and violent enough for him to be removed from the scene by bouncers and security. If this is an attempt at change, I don't think it was working very well.

hon3yb33: I appreciate your being here but sometimes, being close to a situation, it makes it hard to see the forest through the trees. Maybe that could apply for all of use who follow the case closely too, but I just don't think you should defend his actions at the convention as being a reflection of the positives changes he has made.

Not to mention her son telling DCF he has hit her in front of all 3 kids. JMO. A leopard doesn't magically change its spots. By his own admission he gets violent while abusing alcohol. There seems to me to be over a decade long pattern of violence that was still happening as recent as 2009. Doesn't sound like someone has turned their life around to me. JMO. Does this mean he killed MP? We shall see.

I saw absolutely NO reason for him to shove the reporter! This man is a brute. I have not in any way defined him as my only suspect, but he certainly isn't endearing himself to anyone with this sort of behavior. And don't even get me started on that hot body contest crap......puhleeze.

Looked to me like he very purposely elbowed and shoved the cameraman with his left arm and left side of his body. The cameraman wasn't even in his line of path he was walking, the guy was over to the left of him. What Dale did was no accident and was purposely done, IMO.

And this behavior on his way in to court to tell a judge he is not a violent person.

December 1, 2011
Good Morning America
Shows where Dale shoved the ABC reporter.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/peoples-court-mystery-father-awarded-custody-15063352

Dan Abrams discusses the disappearance of Michele Parker.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/peo...-custody-15063252?tab=9482931&section=1206833

Mannn I hadn't seen that tape of DS and the reporter and that was in front of the Court House and all to see! I can only imagine what he is capable of behind closed doors. Yikes

I wonder why ABC didn't run and file an assault charge against Dale? I would think that would be the right thing to do unless of course ABC was in his face more then what we have seen in a short clip.

He was clearly wrong in shoving the reporter, however, I have seen this happen OFTEN in Orlando with many people involved in cases including "professionals".

Not to mention her son telling DCF he has hit her in front of all 3 kids. JMO. A leopard doesn't magically change its spots. By his own admission he gets violent while abusing alcohol. There seems to me to be over a decade long pattern of violence that was still happening as recent as 2009. Doesn't sound like someone has turned their life around to me. JMO. Does this mean he killed MP? We shall see.

Did the judge mention anything about DS not being allowed to consume alcohol while he has the children? I sure hope so!!

I wonder why ABC didn't run and file an assault charge against Dale? I would think that would be the right thing to do unless of course ABC was in his face more then what we have seen in a short clip.

He was clearly wrong in shoving the reporter, however, I have seen this happen OFTEN in Orlando with many people involved in cases including "professionals".

I wonder... if they had filed charges, would that have had an impact the judges decision? Couldn't the cameraman have had him arrested on the spot for assault?

For the safety of the children.

Unless something happens to the children while he is drinking and he goes to court for it, I don't think a judge can order him not to drink around the children.

IMO

Should I call WKMG again to see it they will be covering the search live today?
I have to say I'm a little embarrassed about it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agirlnamedbob