FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Courtney Hall is a local Ch 6 reporter...

CortneyHall CortneyHall
Ground search is underway. #LakeEllenor #MichelleParker
pic.twitter.com/uv5mk4Ch
2 minutes ago

Not just that, but I wonder if he was also mad about the new boyfriend? Did he and Michelle talk when she dropped off the twins? I thought I read somewhere that they had a drink/snack? I can't remember where, so sorry. Did she happen to mention the boyfriend, I wonder?
I just wonder what happened when she dropped off the twins, if she just dropped them off or if there was a conversation....

Yep, the new bf as well. He sure is a handsome one, isn't he? And if he's a nice guy I could see any girl holding onto him.

Well, I hope Mark NeJame gave him an earful. I don't care if the reporter was in his face. With every high profile case come the challenges of having to face the media and yes they do it - all the time. This is nothing new. If he can't show restraint here, I don't want to know what else he's capable of.

Yep, the new bf as well. He sure is a handsome one, isn't he? And if he's a nice guy I could see any girl holding onto him.

I haven't seen him. Is there an MSM article with his photo? TIA

I agree with you up until "I wonder" ....

I personally, do NOT like someone yelling in my face over and over again, getting in my space, and if anyone does, they will be moved quickly. I have done this myself, not the way Dale did it with his shoulder, but I have moved people with my hand.

Trying to remember wasn't this about the same as Mason did to a reporter back during the CA trial just with a little more force?

I have been refraining from posting because I'm waiting to get verified so I'm not sure what I can say but since it's all out now DS was in confinement while all this happened with Shannon. He was confined before during and after his court martial. He was sentenced to confinement for two years, he was able to go to the funeral supervised. It was not possible to get a pass to leave or anything. Shannon was living with SR but it happened at a friends house where him or his dad were not. There was an investigation and it was found to caused by a fall in the bathroom because of the od. The Smith's did not kill this poor woman and it was an accident due to poor choices bein made .. Doing drugs.. In MY OPINION the family may be suspicious because they don't want to admit that their daughter was doing drugs.

Yes Dale has a violent past that is a fact but the media has gotten so much wrong in this case you can't seem to make a fair judgement. IMO! Just like the post he made about her dying during the twins birth when it was a comment to Star Wars. We don't know all that was said during the argument that lead to her trying to get the restraining order and we don't know IF the story is a bit embellished to make an impact. Now before I get any comments saying I'm blaming the victim because I AM NOT! But as I've said before its a terrible thing that this woman is missing possibly dead. No family should have to go through this type of situation but there were two people in this relationship and neither is perfect. With that being said after she tried to get the restraining order she then still went back and AGREED to MARRY him. Seeing as Michelle has known when to get out of a relationship and this is only an assumption because of her divorce with a child then she can't use the excuse of staying for the kids. SPARKY if I'm wrong then let me know. I'm just putting my opinions out there.

Also regarding the last text speaking from personal experience being an iPhone owner but mine has a lock. Nobody not even my husband has my passcode not sure if this is true for her phone just throwing it out there to be thought about..

Regarding the anger of his father I've never personally spent any amount of time with him but what I'm guessing is if it were me I would be angry too. The people getting in your business and in your face is terrible! They are relentless and yes it's their job but I can't imagine being in their situation 100% innocent and be pleasant. Didn't George Anthony flip out on the media too?

It's hard for me for personal reasons I feel he is not guilty but if it comes out that he did it and is found guilty I'll accept it but right now I'm on the side of the kids. They need their mother but they also need their father so if he's found guilty of this then it's the kids who lose. This man can be a bad example for a person but in my opinion he's trying to turn his past around become a better person and a good father for his children.

Thank you for your insight into what you know about your friend. I'd just like to comment on a few of your observations.

It came out pretty early through the rumour mill that DS was confined when his second wife died. I've never considered him to be directly responsible for that but I did have concerns with the fact that she was living with his parents at the time. I can imagine they were not impressed with their marine son being locked up and dishonorably discharged due to a domestic issue. Thank you for verifying that this incident did not occur at their home. It has been ruled an accident and likely it will remain that way.

What is disturbing to me is the other incident of domestic battery. The one that got him locked up in the first place. I find it hard to believe that this was the first and only incident of domestic battery in that relationship considering it's severity. The only reason this one was reported was because she suffered injuries that required her to be taken to the hospital. If that had not been the case, it's likely that she would not have pressed charges. Most women in abusive relationships do not. So of the few actual charges and convictions that are public record, there are likely many, many more that are never reported to the police. I'm sure there are statistics out there.

From the little we have seen of Michelle on the PC show, she appears to be a strong and proud woman. And I doubt that she would have reported all the incidents of abuse in their relationship either. She was probably embarrassed. And blamed herself for "pushing him too far", particularily if there was alcohol involved. In fact, it appears that she never reported even one with the exception of the incident at the convention which was started in public and eventually involved security guards at the hotel. Instead of telling them she was concerned for her safety and asking for him to be removed from the premises, she allowed herself to be put out of her room and have no way home rather than pursue a charge against him. And by her own admission, after all was said and done they cried and made up when they got home. A vicious cycle that repeats itself so often in abusive relationships. So when she tried to get a restraining order, she was unable to because there was no history of abuse on file. Always a big mistake that domestic abuse victims find out the hard way. I have no doubt that she had an attraction to him that she couldn't shake. But it's not her fault if that turns out to be a "fatal" attraction. In spite of it all, she had moved on. It's possible he hadn't.

Good point about the IPhone having a passcode lock. Never thought of that and I have an IPhone with a passcode. While I've never given it out to anyone including my DH, it's one of the few I use for everything else. So I'm sure my DH could easily figure it out. I guess we don't know if hers was on lock and if DS might have known the code or had an idea of codes she used so it's hard to say whether he could have been able to get into it.

DS Sr seems like a man who is willing to protect and cover for his only son, his namesake, to me. But that's just my own personal observation from watching that news video. Since neither of us know the man personally, I guess we can only speculate.

Since you know DS personally, perhaps you can tell me where he plans to raise these children? He has his own place but it appears that he is content to leave them with his parents. Is he officially moving out of the condo and moving in with the parents to be a hands on Dad? Or are the twins going to be going from one home to the other with no real stability? Wouldn't it be better for them to go back to the home they knew and continue to have visitation with their father, just like before? TIA if you can answer this.

MOO

Agreed! I thought he handled it fairly well. He was sarcastic, and rightly so. That is the beauty of these cases... we see the worst in people and judge them by that... we don't see the better side of them, because that wouldn't be newsworthy. The media only wants to show the public what a jerk someone can be, because that is entertainment!

I think reporters like Kathi Belich are great at bringing out and showing the public a perps true colors. I don't think that's a bad thing. IMO.

At this point, I think if Dale, Sr or Jr., "farted" they will be accused of blowing up a bridge. :crazy:

I just watched it... he intentionally shoved into that cameraman hard...

He is an adult. I don't care what the reporter said :twocents: to him before he did that... There is no excuse on the earth for shoving into people and almost ripping doors off their hinges.

he is a bomb waiting to explode (yet again re: his conviction while in the military)

moo

It pisses me off that he has a USMC sticker on his truck. He doesn't deserve it.

It pisses me off that he has a USMC sticker on his truck. He doesn't deserve it.

I thought the same exact thing.. i thought after a dishonorable discharge, they cut all ties.. hes not a marine anymore!! :furious: (somone should take that decal of his truck!)

At this point, I think if Dale, Sr or Jr., "farted" they will be accused of blowing up a bridge. :crazy:

I don't think that's true Patty. I think past behavior is a great indicator of future behavior. Slamming a womans face into a metal railing, kicking people in the head, throwing chairs at peoples heads, car seats at cars and on and on.

I don't think anyone would be out of line in suspecting criminal behavior. LE certainly is suspicious.

Many many women return to relationships where the man has exhibited violence. In our society, these narsasistic macho men are allowed to get away with their abusive behavior. It may be inexplicable to some readers, but these women love these men, they don't want to believe he could treat them so badly...they are put in a state of self doubt by the violence...and THEN to have a judge decide against them, they believe it must be ok what the man did to them. Yes really. SO, I am not surprised at all that Michelle returned to Dale after the attempt for a restraining order. To imply that she may be responsible because she went back to him even though she had gotten out of previous relationship is - ok get ready Im going to say it - blaming the victim. Our society does very little to stop the cycle of family and domestic violence. This man has been PROVEN to be violent towards women, and he should not have those children with him. He has already shown he will commit violent acts in front of them, and this is EXACTLY how the next generation boys grow up to be abusers, and often, the girl grow up to be victims. After all, this is what thier parents taught them.

I believe Dale is responsible for the murder of his children's mother. It would not take much for a man like that to kill a woman. One punch to the face, or snap of the neck. Here in a nearby town a "boyfriend" killed a woman by punching her and then sitting on top of her...holding her down in the bathtub till she drowned. He was angry ...they still haven't found the body, and he won't tell them exactly where.

Long winded here I know. I just HAD to make the point about domestic violence, because Michelle was experiencing it....and most of the time, the pattern is the pattern. Now she is "missing" and the man who had committed violence against her in the past was the last one with her...during a contentious time.

These men need to be stopped. Caught. THEIR lives taken away from them.

As always, these r my opinions only. MOO JMO

BBM

Not to mention this is an ex marine. Aren't they taught how to kill with their bare hands if neccessary?

Agree with everything else you've stated.

MOO

CortneyHall CortneyHall
Mounted crew out here at Lake Ellenor. We're told to stay back. #MichelleParker pic.twitter.com/M4p6kCyy
4 minutes ago

DSjr is the prime suspect in the case of a missing woman...

yes, if he so much as farts everyone will want to know about it:twocents:

BBM

Not to mention this is an ex marine. Aren't they taught how to kill with their bare hands if neccessary?

Agree with everything else you've stated.

MOO

My sister is a marine. she told me she could pretty much put someone "to sleep" with one finger.... its almost scary how much knowledge a marine can have..

CortneyHall CortneyHall
Mounted crew out here at Lake Ellenor. We're told to stay back. #MichelleParker pic.twitter.com/M4p6kCyy
4 minutes ago

Oh! What is going on? Can anyone see the search? I can't watch from my IPad. Are they only searching there because that was when her cell was last powered off? I will say this to MN...why would her cell phone be powered off way far from where her car was found and yet so close to DS's family's residence? :maddening:

My sister is a marine. she told me she could pretty much put someone "to sleep" with one finger.... its almost scary how much knowledge a marine can have..

Mister nurse is an army officer but also went to ranger school... he learned had to hand combat and a lot of the similar ^ things. He also had to kill a chicken with his bare hands during survival training as well as rabbits (they had to hunt them and catch them first)...

I think reporters like Kathi Belich are great at bringing out and showing the public a perps true colors. I don't think that's a bad thing. IMO.

Yes, but her hounding of DS's father was not great to me. I was disgusted by the extremes her and the other local stations went to following him out of the courthouse all the way to his truck. He has not been named a suspect in this case as of yet.

And not sure about true colors either, I have to wonder how I would react to the same type of treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alwaysseeking