FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michelle had a grey hoodie or jacket on when she was last seen, didn't she?

Ok I guess they were doing training because they are moving off in formation

lol you can see peeps looking out the windows.

Michelle had a grey hoodie or jacket on when she was last seen, didn't she?

IIRC its was a Gator's long sleeve shirt.
That would be a royal blue with a orange gator emblem.

Logging in late today... can someone post a link to the live view of the search? TIA!!

:blowkiss:

Maybe I missed it, but who exactly is searching?
When they move to diff positions, they do so in a loose two by two line.
Definitely are uniformed.

I know some were saying that DS came out looking better than MP on People's Court, but there is one thing that stuck out to me that I thought could pizz him off. Michelle pretty much swore she was done with DS on the show, more than once. Then he was looking so hard for the text from the night before to show the guy after the show (that she still loved him, or whatever it was), and the guy didn't care to see/hear it. I wonder if his blood was boiling after watching that, when MP showed up with the twins.

Does anybody know when the last text from the boyfriend was? Honestly, my own gut feeling (and I've said this before) is that MP and DS were both caught up in the unhealthy cycle of screaming anger and super highs in their relationship. Edited to add: Which in no way excuses the violence towards her, just explaining the dynamic I personally saw and an explanation for why DS would expect MP to get back together sooner or later. If the People's Court episode got Dale reminiscing/wanting to start the relationship again (and he seems pretty confident that they will get back together), Michelle might have rejected him because she seems to be in a healthier place. I'm not sure that alone would set him off- he seems pretty confident that she will "fall into line" sooner or later- but it might have.

Does anybody know when the last text from the new boyfriend is? We know she texted him at 3:15, and the new timeline (which makes a lot more sense and fits what a few people were speculating about a couple of threads back) has her at Dale's around 4. Could the reply to the 3:15 text or one of the later ones have occured while Michelle was dropping the kids off? Because that probably would set an abuser off ("Why are you smiling? *snatches phone* Who's Nate? You cheating &*&*&!" sort of deal), and that would just be more tragic that the situation already is. :( Pure speculation on my part, but something I've been wondering about for awhile.

Are the searchers shoulder to shoulder?

They don't appear to be doing the "grid" type of search like they were yesterday. I haven't seen the ones suited in orange either yet.

Maybe someone else has.

heli. is zooming in on a sidewalk and what looks like a broken foot bridge that goes thru the woods

There are alot of shadows so it's hard to see them. It doesn't appear to be so many today. The helicopter panned out a bit and showed a sm broke down fishing pier with a path leading up to it as if thats where they are or may be going?

om gosh... they are near some apartments.... is this the condo????

Okay...just because her cell phone was powered off near the area they are searching doesn't mean that the phone will be found there...I think Sparky has the right idea about the route to Titusville from DS Sr.'s home....:( I would think you would be looking at one of those off road/ dirt roads off the main route...jmo...

Sparky, it is amazing to me, and a testament to your toughness coming on this board and posting when you are going through this whole ordeal. I am so very sorry that this is happening...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme