FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking this in a condo complex as the building so far apart???

it IS.... check it out on the map: (looks like they also have searchers around the condo and that is what the heli is zooming in on...... )

see wooded area to back of complex

http://g.co/maps/qwr9s

Really? then why do they keep zooming out to the pier that is clearly an old fishing dock. Is there a fishing pond near the condo?

ETA Well I should have looked at the map first but in scanning I dont see a dock unless it's in the woods?

Wish the helio would give us some narrative as to what they are focused on.

(Anyone from WKMG reading this?)

Does anybody know when the last text from the boyfriend was? Honestly, my own gut feeling (and I've said this before) is that MP and DS were both caught up in the unhealthy cycle of screaming anger and super highs in their relationship. Edited to add: Which in no way excuses the violence towards her, just explaining the dynamic I personally saw and an explanation for why DS would expect MP to get back together sooner or later. If the People's Court episode got Dale reminiscing/wanting to start the relationship again (and he seems pretty confident that they will get back together), Michelle might have rejected him because she seems to be in a healthier place. I'm not sure that alone would set him off- he seems pretty confident that she will "fall into line" sooner or later- but it might have.

I mentioned a few days ago that I thought this was the likely the heart of any conflict they had IF it was over the TV show, DS discussing the TXT was the only part that would have come as a surprise to MP.

So they are at the condos for sure?

ok, I guess I thought you meant the condo's where DS lives.

I'm so confused all of a sudden lol

The formation of the condos from the helicopter view is more scattered than DS's complex in google satellite view.

they are really focused on the sidewalk that goes directly from condo parking lot to the lake/little dock

Are they doing a water search today? or just ground?

I wonder too as we haven't see it yet. Maybe LE waiting for it to warm up some. About 10 degrees cooler here today than yesterday, just reached 60.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme