FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cf news 13 went to live shot 5 min ago. Lotd of. Police cars. Airboat not moving. Looks like everything was at a stand still.

Can I invite our guests to join in?

Well I am....hope that's ok!

GUESTS...please join us! It's easy, free and we don't bite.

The more minds here the better...IMO

Right....only she knows...I still wonder what the 11 yr. thinks of her actions.

I imagine he's being kept firmly away from media coverage about his mom. Would not be good for him to be privy to things like a search for her body in a lake.

I sincerely doubt anyone has told this 11 year old boy, "Hey, are you aware Dale probably killed your mother and yet grandma was just hugging him and giving him a kiss!"

Fox reporter was reporting like the search is over....nothing of interest found....on MK show about 10 min. ago

It takes ~ 20 minutes to refuel an Apache, give ~ 20 minutes each way … if not back up by the top of the hour, something else may have come up. -moo

- Is anything else going on in Orlando that may have needed the helicopter?
- Or is something happening on the search that they don’t want filmed ‘live’?

Can I invite our guests to join in?

Well I am....hope that's ok!

GUESTS...please join us! It's easy, free and we don't bite.

The more minds here the better...IMO

It is okay! I was just about to post the same thing. Look what happens when longtime lurkers actually post or guests actually join! We get insightful ideas that really add depth to the case. Everyone has something interesting to say, even if we don't all agree about everything. It makes us all think.

Cf news 13 went to live shot 5 min ago. Lotd of. Police cars. Airboat not moving. Looks like everything was at a stand still.

are you seeing this online or on teevee? (I am still getting the video when I click the red bar)

I think Michelle's Mom is absolutely right.
She needs to remain Dale's best buddy so she can see those grandkids.
Josh Powell anyone????
Grandkids kept from Susan's parents after she went missing because they were saying mean things about Josh. :innocent:

If it takes time for an arrest to be made in this case and IF that arrest is Dale, we want those grandkids to know Michelle's family.
Otherwise, they may very well end up with Dale's.
She needs to look at this just like a divorce in which he has the most control. What is best for the kids?

The least amount of conflict, with contact with both families, emotional support and everyone getting along.
I'm sure she wishes that she had custody of them, but she doesn't.
She needs to move on and do the next best thing... get along with the person who does.
She is doing great in my opinion.

It takes ~ 20 minutes to refuel an Apache, give ~ 20 minutes each way … if not back up by the top of the hour, something else may have come up. -moo

- Is anything else going on in Orlando that may have needed the helicopter?
- Or is something happening on the search that they don’t want filmed ‘live’?

News stations in Orlando use an Apache?!

Geesh... we are boring over here in the West... we just use regular helicopters. Apache's are way cooler.

You got me worried since your hubby came home for lunch...lol. Mine would never but I strategically placed the vacume in the LR just in case.

OMG, you mean there are others besides me who do these things in the midst of huge cases? Lol..

I used an Apache as an approximation … and the video is back live.

Guys, you think they found her? If so, Jessieann called this!

Well, I don't see anything indicating a find on the live feed. Just a boat near some brush at the edge of the swamp and a man with a pole in the water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member