FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you implying that he killed her at the house? I thought it was established that she drove away?

Other than the video of her arriving, there has been nothing released by LE or even media establishing that she left. All we have is Michelle's sister saying Dale says she was there for 10 minutes and left.

Oh, for sure that is not their main focus nor should it be. I was just using that as an example of a small size to get a feel for how tiny of an item solar scan can detect in the water.

I am not familiar with a solar scan, but my son lost his new i-phone in a big lake last summer. { I know, right.]
Anyway just for fun, he had his friend, who has an underwater metal detector, come to the lake and look for it. And they found it pretty quickly. Of course, he knew right where he lost it, so big difference from LE's predicament now.

I'd think it would be more of a risk for him to leave it at his place! I don't think he had the intentions of killing her, I think it was more of a fight & his temper got the best of him & he choked her a little too hard and a little too long....if you know what I mean. He needed to ditch the Hummer & tried to make it look like a car jacking/kidnapping. :eek:

Sound familiar?

"Wouldn't have taken much "I didn't have to pay for half of the ring anyway...." "I found a man that's BETTER than you...."

Those words after PC, YIKES!

I'd think it would be more of a risk for him to leave it at his place! I don't think he had the intentions of killing her, I think it was more of a fight & his temper got the best of him & he choked her a little too hard and a little too long....if you know what I mean. He needed to ditch the Hummer & tried to make it look like a car jacking/kidnapping. :eek:

Sound familiar?

Very succinct! And eloquent! Pretty much what I would have said...had you not beaten me to it..:)

I'd like you to be on mine :waitasec:

Why who you gonna kill? :crazy: I will say this, sadly the police already have made up there minds who did this and if they are wrong after holding a press conference and a swat team then it's gonna be hard for them to admit and go after the real culprit.

Why who you gonna kill? :crazy: I will say this, sadly the police already have made up there minds who did this and if they are wrong after holding a press conference and a swat team then it's gonna be hard for them to admit and go after the real culprit.

As if the worst thing that can possibly happen to a person is to be "falsely accused"...rather than dead. Poor guy. I would send him a round of kick boxing to his face...but I guess that wouldn't make a dent.

Not planning on anything, BUT, I have stated the next one to try and take from me, I'll die a hero or fool :floorlaugh:

BTW, he'll slip up, he's not that bright.

They were once about CA, opppps no they weren't...

So the white van is not parked in the street when MP arrives w/ the kids but it IS parked in the street when the neighbor's Hummer goes by a little later. So, the camera has video of whoever parked the van there. Who's van, DS2's? From the video there were some pretty distinguishable characteristics of that van to know if it was his (besides video). Ugh, this driving me crazy. I think LE has video that disproves DS2's story but that's JMO. He has to be on video leaving w/ the kids. If you look at the map of the complex, it would be silly to go out the other way if he was pulling out of bis driveway b/c going the other way is looong vs. a straight shot right to the gate. KWIM?

So the white van is not parked in the street when MP arrives w/ the kids but it IS parked in the street when the neighbor's Hummer goes by a little later. So, the camera has video of whoever parked the van there. Who's van, DS2's? From the video there were some pretty distinguishable characteristics of that van to know if it was his (besides video). Ugh, this driving me crazy. I think LE has video that disproves DS2's story but that's JMO. He has to be on video leaving w/ the kids. If you look at the map of the complex, it would be silly to go out the other way if he was pulling out of bis driveway b/c going the other way is looong vs. a straight shot right to the gate. KWIM?

You'd have to ask Sparky I guess...but I think she kinda got a response a couple of pages back on that...I think...:twocents:

My heart breaks for the 11 year old more than the twins; I worry about the twin’s safety. But, the 11 year old, can you imagine in school what the kids must be saying. I've heard they tell the twins "mom's at work" that won't work on the 11 year old.

My heart breaks for the 11 year old more than the twins; I worry about the twin’s safety. But, the 11 year old, can you imagine in school what the kids must be saying. I've heard they tell the twins "mom's at work" that won't work on the 11 year old.

God that's so sad. As unlikely as it may seem let's hope she is still alive.

ITA! It is what really bothers me about the world in general. Murder to defend your life is one thing...any other reason...no way. I take spiders out of my home...alive. I can't imagine that the best way to resolve something is murder. It must feel good though, momentarily, to feel you got away with something...that is what hell is for. No defense attorney can get you out of that. JMO.

I'm still stuck on why the brother's text was answered but not the new boyfriend's. From a psychological standpoint, I think he felt connected to the brother, like he knew him, so he felt comfortable in replying. He didn't answer the b/f's because he might have animosity toward him & didn't feel beau "deserved" a reply. I imagine her work tried calling her? He may have thought, oh, I better answer Dustin so he doesn't worry but b/f is no big deal, he'll just think she's busy or whatever.

I'm still stuck on why the brother's text was answered but not the new boyfriend's. From a psychological standpoint, I think he felt connected to the brother, like he knew him, so he felt comfortable in replying. He didn't answer the b/f's because he might have animosity toward him & didn't feel beau "deserved" a reply. I imagine her work tried calling her? He may have thought, oh, I better answer Dustin so he doesn't worry but b/f is no big deal, he'll just think she's busy or whatever.

Makes sense to me.

Also, I think it is harder to pull it off--texting a boyfriend. That is very personal and intimate, and kind of more dangerous to try and get away with. He knew the brother and how they communicated, but not the new bf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lala2242