FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still stuck on why the brother's text was answered but not the new boyfriend's. From a psychological standpoint, I think he felt connected to the brother, like he knew him, so he felt comfortable in replying. He didn't answer the b/f's because he might have animosity toward him & didn't feel beau "deserved" a reply. I imagine her work tried calling her? He may have thought, oh, I better answer Dustin so he doesn't worry but b/f is no big deal, he'll just think she's busy or whatever.

..that does make sense.

..but---when the new b/f responded to her ( after she sent him the P/P- 'this song makes me think of you" ) with a heart/smiley face , that didn't require a response from michelle.

..he then says that he sent her a text later----and never heard back.

..as far as i know, we don't know if he sent that "later text" after the brother's 4:26 text, or before.

I'm still stuck on why the brother's text was answered but not the new boyfriend's. From a psychological standpoint, I think he felt connected to the brother, like he knew him, so he felt comfortable in replying. He didn't answer the b/f's because he might have animosity toward him & didn't feel beau "deserved" a reply. I imagine her work tried calling her? He may have thought, oh, I better answer Dustin so he doesn't worry but b/f is no big deal, he'll just think she's busy or whatever.

This thought here is more "bombshell" than anything else I've heard discussed..

One more thing before I leave. Here is the link to the retracted video. It's the 2nd one. The first one is WKMG explaining why they pulled it.

You should see the white vans I was talking about.

http://s1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee375/dixie6920/

Thanks for saving that interview with the neighbor!

Watching that 2nd newscast video if am hearing it correctly (very hard to hear even with sound all the way up and ear to speaker) the owner of the camera says it shows her coming and leaving so I assume he saw the video....?

I think LE only released the portions of the surveillance video that showed a good shot of what LE first thought was MP's vehicle leaving in hopes of getting the public's help.

In the 1st newscast video it retracts that picture of the hummer leaving in the 2nd video as MP's. The reporter also states that although LE said hummer we saw leaving was not her's they did have the actual surveillance video of her hummer arriving and leaving but would not disclose either of those times.

Would love to see the whole video LE has as it could also show activity of DS's vehicle and any others before and after MP was there right up until LE took the tape.

I know that Tony P. said in his report that LE had the surveillance video for days but do we know when LE got the tape? That night or the next day?

Thanks for saving that interview with the neighbor!

Watching that 2nd newscast video if am hearing it correctly (very hard to hear even with sound all the way up and ear to speaker) the owner of the camera says it shows her coming and leaving so I assume he saw the video....?

I think LE only released the portions of the surveillance video that showed a good shot of what LE first thought was MP's vehicle leaving in hopes of getting the public's help.

In the 1st newscast video it retracts that picture of the hummer leaving in the 2nd video as MP's. The reporter also states that although LE said hummer we saw leaving was not her's they did have the actual surveillance video of her hummer arriving and leaving but would not disclose either of those times.

Would love to see the whole video LE has as it could also show activity of DS's vehicle and any others before and after MP was there right up until LE took the tape.

I know that Tony P. said in his report that LE had the surveillance video for days but do we know when LE got the tape? That night or the next day?

Its my understanding it was that night but without a link its mo.

..that does make sense.

..but---when the new b/f responded to her ( after she sent him the P/P- 'this song makes me think of you" ) with a heart/smiley face , that didn't require a response from michelle.
..he then says that he sent her a text later----and never heard back.

..as far as i know, we don't know if he sent that "later text" after the brother's 4:26 text, or before.

BBM

Another thought is, maybe she arrived at DS around the same time the boyfriend replied to the text about the song. And she planned on responding once the kids were in the house, and she was heading out again. But she never made it back in the car.

I'm wondering if LE has pings from her phone, from the time she dropped the kids off until the time it was powered down. That would be interesting to know.

So has LE or the daycare verified who picked the children up? If she picked them up, wouldn't the daycare worker be the last to see her?

Yes, you are correct, the daycare center would be the last to see her. I only heard about the daycare center the other day, and thought, why didn't we hear about the daycare center early on.

I was confused in the beginning, because I heard she was going to pick up her children, yet I also heard she was going to drop off her children.

We haven't heard anything at all about the daycare center and who saw her at that time, of which, would be very helpful and wonder why this piece of the puzzle wasn't released by her family. :crazy:

Michelle's sister said in the beginning she was going to drop off her children, and I had always thought the children were with Michelle when she was with her sister and was going to drop them off at their father's condo.

Maybe LE is keeping the daycare center "close to the vest.

I think Lauren stated the daycare center either on Prime News or maybe Nancy's show.

Daycare center scenario --
Did Michelle work at the salon? I imagine the kids were at daycare while she was at work. Daycare possibly closes around 6 or so?? Dale was supposed to have the kids that evening and either A) he didn't want to pick the kids up from daycare himself or B) he is not allowed to because he is not on the "pickup" list??
Nothing really stands out to me about the daycare, unless someone was with Michelle when she picked up the kids (and they may have stayed in the vehicle and never even been seen).

I know that Titusville keeps coming up, but I can't quite remember why. I think that it is because Dale reportedly went to work at a location there the day after MP went missing.

If that is the case, then what did he do with her body overnight? (God, it freaks me out to even type that.)

Law Enforcement searched his condo the night that she went missing. He had to know that they would do that. The Hummer was found around midnight and a witness saw it in the same location at 10:30pm. So, we know that the Hummer was there as of 10:30pm. Dale knew MP's schedule to a certain degree and he also knew her family. So, he had to know that someone would notice her as missing by 8:00pm the latest. Given that "knowledge" he would've been working with a tight time frame with 2 three year olds in tow.

Given the neighborhood that he lives in and the one that his parents live in, he would need to dispose of the Hummer and transport a body without drawing any attention. He's also street smart, plus the Marines, so he would know not to leave an electronic or financial signature of his movements unless they supported his alibi.

Taking all of that into account, how in the heck did he ditch the Hummer? I can come up with things regarding hiding a body. But, I can't get around the Hummer. Patty G posted yesterday regarding this same issue and I thought that I could noodle something up, but everything that I come up with is way too complicated.

I am having the same problem with this. I also want to know how did he transport the body, in a container, a shower curtain, a bed spread,a box? You have to have something to haul her out of the house in, or someone sees you with a dead weight body. Were any of those items missing from either Dale sr or Jr's home? You have to be strong enough to carry dead weight, so no problem for Jr, but can Sr do that? You need time to dig a hole, but not much if you are dumping a body in a lake, but you can't be seen. This was all done in daylight. In a short period of time. With two 3 year olds. And a hummer. Sure Sr could have helped, but we need to think of HOW this was done and then maybe you can figure out WHERE she is.

Did MP normally drop the twins off with Dale on Thursday afternoons? I'm curious about their normal custody schedule and if November 17 was somehow different.

How long were the twins supposed to stay with Dale that day? Would they have normally spent the whole night with him, or the weekend, or just a few hours?

Just trying to figure out their typical routine.

:confused:

I have a question which probably can't be answered right now. Did Michelle know about Dale's violent past when she lived with him? I'm assuming they lived together at the time the twins were conceived and that the relationship lasted awhile since they were engaged at one point. I am just curious why she was with this guy at all, if he is so high-tempered. And the 11 y.o. said all 3 kids witnessed him hitting her. Was this before or after he gave her an engagement ring?
I know some women can be stupid when it comes to men, but she did not appear to be stupid at all, in fact she seemed pretty smart, so that begs the question, exactly when did she decide to end the relationship? And why did she let it get that far before she ended it? I'm not bashing the victim here at all.... just trying to understand.

I guess it is difficult for us to understand the cycle of abuse if we have not lived it. Patterns seem to be the same. Unfortunately when the relationship does finally end we see too often the woman pays the ultimate price. Her life. I wish there was more education on the early warning signs. Perhaps more women would leave before the realtionship is established.

As I read all the suggestions about leaving his phone at his parents so it'll ping there and taking her body to Titusville to dump it there I wonder it would make sense so he doesn't get caught but why then would he dump the car in a location by his parents if that is where he told LE he went with the twins and why would he send a text saying Waterford if he knew it would ping by his parents house where once again he told LE he was at with the twins?? It does not make sense.

Also he posted on fb about knowing she was missing and speaking with LE and them searching his home at 11:00. Now I don't know how long it would take but I'm thinking he would have had to have been home earlier than 10:00 like someone posted here somewhere lost in the threads. I would think they would need more than just an hour but I could be wrong. I would also assume if they checked his home why not his vehicles too? It would make sense to me.

I'm not sure how long his family has lived on Rose Blvd. but I know it's been since at least '99. I know that was late in the thread but I'm just getting caught up on the last thread and this one.

I'm not here defending his physical abuse to anyone. I was in a very unhealthy and abusive marriage, that I am still dealing with today two years after leaving the man I'm still legally married to, so I know how hard it is to leave that type of relationship. I sympathize with her but at the same time when I said I wasn't blaming her I was NOT I simply meant that I don't feel like she was that scared because she did agree to marry him. I think as far as talking about his character I will just have to let it go because you all will never get to see the type of person I know just what the media has put out there.

I am having the same problem with this. I also want to know how did he transport the body, in a container, a shower curtain, a bed spread,a box? You have to have something to haul her out of the house in, or someone sees you with a dead weight body. Were any of those items missing from either Dale sr or Jr's home? You have to be strong enough to carry dead weight, so no problem for Jr, but can Sr do that? You need time to dig a hole, but not much if you are dumping a body in a lake, but you can't be seen. This was all done in daylight. In a short period of time. With two 3 year olds. And a hummer. Sure Sr could have helped, but we need to think of HOW this was done and then maybe you can figure out WHERE she is.

Very good points!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member