FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ABC clearly knew Dale's background and if ABC felt they were "not at fault" in any manner, then they had the civil duty to contact a court authority to let them immediately know what happened outside before court.

My goodness, this was a hearing regarding the safety of the children and if Dale should have custody. They also had to be in court listening to the discussion going on and if they just sat there and did nothing, then SHAME ON ABC!

I am NOT defending Dale, but I surely am disappointed in a national TV station that didn't speak up to let the court know that perhaps the two children could be in danger. All they had to do is run the FULL footage of what happened. :furious:

To read that ABC reporter will decide whether he should press charges or not, is certainly making me wonder how the whole darn thing went down.

IMO

Do you think it's possible they are the one's who alerted DCF?

I don't but it's a possibility.

Do you think it's possible they are the one's who alerted DCF?

I don't but it's a possibility.

It should have been done right then and there, IMO.

We have seen so many times, children and/or adults get injured right after a court hearing etc., etc.

In this case, it was before the hearing. The footage is in the camera, and the reporter should have shown the footage.

I tweeted everyone that tweeted about it this morning asking why no one said anything to the court, right then and there before court started, however, no one responded to me.

I have a feeling there is more that we haven't seen, however, IF Dale pushed himself into the reporter, he was WRONG!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/os-missing-michelle-parker-orlando-pictures,0,4477590.photogallery photo #39

RBBM. I agree, I'm thinking he works with his hands too. In this same photo, where you can see a couple of small scratches on his hands and arm, you can also see what look to be drops of paint or drywall mud on his skin. Does anyone know what he does for a living? I came into this case a few days late. Also, I agree that LE likely noted these and looked into it.

Thanks for posting this picture, I never could get the link to work.

I can clearly see the scratches and scabs, definitely a manual laborer or something of the sort.

Looking at that one long scratch on his right wrist. Almost looks like the area around it has been shaved. Would LE have done that in order to look for DNA evidence? Only asking because if he readily agreed to testing that could be why LE did not consider him to be in the running as a suspect.

If they did not have custody issues then I don't think we would be here discussing her case. I think the desire to have custody of one's children is one of the biggest motives for murder, sadly enough. That and the cost off child support.

I agree the custody issues are at the root of MP's disappearance, however, if DS wanted custody so bad, I question why wasn't he using his visitation during the summer when the PC episode was taped (If MP was being honest). It seems to me, from the dialogue on PC that he (and maybe she) used the custody and visitation of the twins to push each others buttons.
imo

Thanks for posting this picture, I never could get the link to work.

I can clearly see the scratches and scabs, definitely a manual laborer or something of the sort.

Looking at that one long scratch on his right wrist. Almost looks like the area around it has been shaved. Would LE have done that in order to look for DNA evidence? Only asking because if he readily agreed to testing that could be why LE did not consider him to be in the running as a suspect.

You know what? We don't know what he does for a living, he could be in construction and get those kind of marks. I'm afraid to read too much into that.

Eta, should have read your post again, I'm having a hard time going to the new bf, but will keep an open mind.

"Sorry to just jump in here but I had a thought:

Would a new boyfriend of a month be upset to hear what DS had to say about the contents of the texts?
In this picture from the day after her disappearance he has fresh marks on his hands and arms including one on his finger that looks like a fingernail gouge.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...0.photogallery

Its 39 in the slide show if the link doesn’t take you right to the picture.

His eyes are deep red not just bloodshot from crying.

In this article he says that MP had already let off the children when he got the text:

Quote:
Mitchell said he last had contact with Parker after she dropped off her three-year-old twins at her ex-boyfriend’s home.
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2011/11...-moms-necklace

Not sleuthing him but he has a least one prison looking tat.

Here is a picture of him looking fine which is later on since the command center is all set up.

He has recovered and looks normal which it would seem would be the other way around he would deteriorate as shock wore off and reality set in.

He looked rough that next morning and looks fine now. It doesn’t even look like the same person.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news...e-key-evidence

He says
Quote:
“Me being who I am, I want to be there for her, and I feel helpless, and it's the worst feeling in the world."

Guess he just means me, being the gallant sort, me being the boyfriend, or maybe he works as a first responder?

I know, I know, DS is the logical and obvious choice as a perp but, imo, there is also another person who would have had an interest in what DS had to say.

Obviously LE has good reason to name DS a suspect based on, I am guessing, the neighbors surveillance footage.

DS just seems so vain that any negative from the PC would go right over his head.

All Imo "

Even though the DS's seem to be logical suspects, WHAT IF, new boyfriend was PO'd about the PC. NOT placing any blame on Michelle, but it seems that her choice in men (atleast DS) is poor. Just MHO

BBM

You know, this crossed my mind from the beginning. I'm also not saying I think he's a suspect. But I posted this in thread #3:

-I know it was put out that the new boyfriend received a text from her around 3:15 pm. But wasn't it also stated that he did not know about the PC appearance initially, until a friend saw it and told him? Then MP called him to explain the details of it?

If his friend saw the footage when it aired at 2 pm, when exactly did this person tell the boyfriend, and when did MP call him about it? He said he didn't hear from her after that text. So was it the day before? Or between it's airing and the 3:15 text?

I know a lot of the reporting has been incorrect and changed several times, but I still wonder about some of the comments this person has made. With the above, I was wondering if they argued about her keeping the show from him? If the last he heard from her was the text, when exactly did they discuss the show, and how did he know the text was after the kids were dropped off? Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't her vehicle stamped at 3:18 on the video, on her way to drop kids off, and his text was supposedly at 3:15, which would technically be before kids were dropped off?

Maybe the reports we read left out some of the details. But I just hope LE isn't letting other possibilities slide by, while they tunnel vision on DS.

ETA~ I was also told PC aired different times, so it was suggested maybe the friend who told him was from another area. But all of the times are linked so closely together, it just makes you wonder about some things...a lot of things actually.

You know what? We don't know what he does for a living, he could be in construction and get those kind of marks. I'm afraid to read too much into that.

Eta, should have read your post again, I'm having a hard time going to the new bf, but will keep an open mind.

If a little bird told me that he was in the power washing business...could I post it? LOL at my own self...sorry mods. I couldn't help it. I mean I can...but...:truce:

About the discrepancy in times between what the neighbor's camera showed, and what the sister said -

If the neighbor had neglected to change the camera from Daylight Savings Time to Eastern Standard, all the pieces would fall, nicely, into place.

MOO

I am having a hard time going to the new bf because they only dated for a month. I just don't see him having enough of a connection or history, in a month's time. Dale, on the other hand, has years of a volatile shared history with her, and of course, the twins. I see much more reason for Dale to lash out at her than for the new bf to do so. imoo

I think Michelle's father said some days shop on NG that DS worked I'm construction and traveled worked on different sights.

He wanted to contact his employer to get all information about where DS has been.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

I still don't get, like I posted on the other thread last night, why LE hasn't been begging/asking for the public's help as to "Did you see the hummer/Michelle? When and where?" on the day she disappeared. This leads me to believe (a) they have a lot of camera footage from stores/businesses/etc... (b) they feel confident she never left DS's home/ her phone didn't...which wouldn't seem to make sense, she seems like the type to always have her phone and have it be on...not powered off at 8:00 pm...

I don't know. Was the area in which her car was found...or where she dropped off the twins considered "Waterford."

What is creepy about the text response to her brother from her phone, that one word text, "Waterford" is that in all likelihood...she didn't make the text. Meaning...well...that gives me chills. JMO>

I didn't quote the post about what NM does for a job just in case the mods weren't feeling generous. But, thanks to the poster. I don't want to get into trouble on my first week as an official member!

I'd actually like to hear more from NM. He spoke with a lot of credibility and he was very clear in what he communicated in his interview (the video). I thought that his words, tone and expressions were very sincere. That aside, I think that he could probably clear up a great deal of the confusion that was created when the media "interpreted" his statements, Specifically, the bit about him talking to Michelle after she dropped off the twins.

Did DS call TES before or after MN showed up?

I can't help but have tunnel vision here. The timing, the history, the anger issues all point to DS for me.

This is getting a little too ridiculous IMO. The cameramen were def obstructing Dale's way into the court room and several times he had to swerve out of their way and walk around them. Dale could have easily lost balance for a second. Now as far as the camerman suffering injuries, come on. :rolleyes:

That's not what it looked like in the video I watched. DSjr purposely sidestepped and slammed into the cameraman.

Did DS call TES before or after MN showed up?

I can't help but have tunnel vision here. The timing, the history, the anger issues all point to DS for me.

Mark called TES on behalf of his client on Tuesday afternoon (11/29/11).

You know most people that iam aware of have never one time in thier life been touched closely by a murder say a friend or familly member the closest most of us will ever get to one is the news or this site and yet take the ex here hes been involved one way or another in possibly 3 what are the chances your just a bystander in that many murders and when i say 3 its really so far anyways just the one that his friend stabbed a guy to death but he was right there . the other one was his ex wife who is said to have committed suicide yet if you hears the autopsy report last night on NG alot of people were making refference that she too may have been murdered ..and the last one is still up in the air which is michelle .

I didn't quote the post about what NM does for a job just in case the mods weren't feeling generous. But, thanks to the poster. I don't want to get into trouble on my first week as an official member!

I'd actually like to hear more from NM. He spoke with a lot of credibility and he was very clear in what he communicated in his interview (the video). I thought that his words, tone and expressions were very sincere. That aside, I think that he could probably clear up a great deal of the confusion that was created when the media "interpreted" his statements, Specifically, the bit about him talking to Michelle after she dropped off the twins.

If anyone should get in trouble it should be me. Having said that, I am just happy to be posting alot again. The Casey Anthony verdict, I thought would keep me away forever. I was slayed by it. Nonetheless, I do apologize to the mods. And if my post is wrong, please remove. Having been a mod, myself, though not on this forum, I do understand how hard it is to be one. Making decisions, deleting posts, trying your best not to have to put people on time out. The works. I get it. In my defense, he is a viable subject of interest, given the timeline is wonky. My best guess, and my instincts tell me that DS is every bit responsible for this. But I am not infallible. But his record and propensity towards violence (with one such attack leading to the murder of another human being) lead me to believe that he might have been spoiling for a fight that afternoon. JMO, as always.

I still don't get, like I posted on the other thread last night, why LE hasn't been begging/asking for the public's help as to "Did you see the hummer/Michelle? When and where?" on the day she disappeared. This leads me to believe (a) they have a lot of camera footage from stores/businesses/etc... (b) they feel confident she never left DS's home/ her phone didn't...which wouldn't seem to make sense, she seems like the type to always have her phone and have it be on...not powered off at 8:00 pm...

I don't know. Was the area in which her car was found...or where she dropped off the twins considered "Waterford."

What is creepy about the text response to her brother from her phone, that one word text, "Waterford" is that in all likelihood...she didn't make the text. Meaning...well...that gives me chills. JMO>
Both the area and ds' house where the twins were dropped off are south of Waterford. They found no cell phone pings in Waterford which led le to believe mp was never in Waterford and why they thought the one word text was bogus.

Both the area and ds' house where the twins were dropped off are south of Waterford. They found no cell phone pings in Waterford which led le to believe mp was never in Waterford and why they thought the one word text was bogus.

Hence, why the text gives me chills. Because...imagine if you were on the receiving end of it? .... :(

I remember when my friend was murdered, that right before, she had told a few friends when they were out that night, that she felt like she was being followed. She couldn't really explain it. She really didn't have to. The same guy who murdered her neighbor in September was and had been watching her and following her until she was murdered in May. If you get the sense something ain't right...it is not...trust your gut. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx