FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I read correctly...****!!! we need links damnit...(I say to myself)...I will go and find what I am looking for...but I believe after 10:00 pm on the day/evening Michelle went missing that her mother, YS, called DS to tell him that she was missing and his response was something like, "Uh...Okay!" The next day he goes to work in Titusville and not since. Just that day. I find that odd. JMO. Understand what you are saying about a body...if she is dead (hope not) there likely won't be any evidence. To show much of anything. At all. :(

It's been my opinion for a while now that she may have been put in that work van. I still have not been able to verify if it was at his house when LE searched his condo @ roughly 11pm that night. His truck was there but not the van from what I can tell from the video from a news station. The cabinet place isn't far from Lake Ellinor if I recall. Easy for him to get up that next morning, drive his truck to "work", get the van & head on up to Titusville to dispose of her. JMO. Where is that van now? Anyone seen it at DS1's or DS2's?

I'm looking forward to any information you can convey to us. You'll be verified soon, just watch! ... I hope anyway.

I hope so too...We will see.

Every one seems to question how he could do something with two three year olds in tow. Couldn't he have just dropped them off with his parents??

I am also dumbfounded by the judge's decision...I have a three year old and my patience is pushed to the limit on a daily basis. CLEARLY, DS has an anger problem already..add two kids to the mix..I hate to think what could happen...

I keep hoping that I will come home to find out they found Michelle. Makes me sad :(.

I just don't think IF DS is responsible that there was enough time to get to Titusville. He wasn't at DS sr home when MP's mom called, but he called her back. Does anyone remember or know what time he called her back? Certainly there are phone records of the call. Whether it be landline or cell. I believe she is close but if you've never been to Fl it's hard to understand how many places there are to hide a body. Most of us followed the CA tragedy and are somewhat familiar with the area but I'm still blown away by the woods if you will in Fl. even smack dab in the middle of a metro area.
The text gives me the chills also, I have no doubt in my mind she didn't send it.

IMO

BBM

I definitely think he could have had enough time, especially if the body was hidden and then disposed of the following day. And if DS Sr was his only alibi for multiple hours, who knows what Jr was really doing for all that time, on the day MP went missing? MOO

And I hear you on the Florida deal. I'm from the south end and had to drive 50 miles north today. The entire way I was taking in my surroundings and thinking how easily one could dispose of a body out there. (Clearly, I'm spending too much time on here. :blushing: )

I have a few scenarios but it is all depending on if MP pulls in driveway to drop off kids or parks in street (are there no observant neighbors?). I firmly believe he had help, even if just for a simple ride from somewhere. Still think the van is key.

It's been my opinion for a while now that she may have been put in that work van. I still have not been able to verify if it was at his house when LE searched his condo @ roughly 11pm that night. His truck was there but not the van from what I can tell from the video from a news station. The cabinet place isn't far from Lake Ellinor if I recall. Easy for him to get up that next morning, drive his truck to "work", get the van & head on up to Titusville to dispose of her. JMO. Where is that van now? Anyone seen it at DS1's or DS2's?

I must have been editing my post below this one ^^, when you posted. LOL But I agree. I think it makes more sense that she would have been hidden overnight. And we haven't heard much about that van at all.

Hello and Welcome!

It was reported when Michelle's Hummer was found it was at the Millina Mall. Lauren her sister said the only reason she could think of why Michelle would be at the mall was to buy Mac Makeup which they both liked. So we added the Mac Store to the map. It was later reveled the Hummer was not at the mall, but at a apt. complex around the corner from the mall.

There is no mall close to DS's condo.

Hope this helps.

Yes, you answered my question completely. Thanks for the info and for the welcome!

Whatever day Tony Pipitone was on here I asked him about the van, but I don't think he understood what I was asking.

There was a white van in the driveway the day the neighbor was interviewed. When you watch the video of Michelle's Hummer coming in there is a white van in front of her. You can see it pass by the camera before her. I want to know if that is the same van that was parked in DS's driveway.

and if it was who was driving it.

Whatever day Tony Pipitone was on here I asked him about the van, but I don't think he understood what I was asking.

There was a white van in the driveway the day the neighbor was interviewed. When you watch the video of Michelle's Hummer coming in there is a white van in front of her. You can see it pass by the camera before her. I want to know if that is the same van that was parked in DS's driveway.

and if it was who was driving it.

Dale Sr has a roofing company. That tells me that he has access to a lot of paid employees that would do him favors for cash. I think he could get one of them to make a drop off somewhere out of town for enough cash. imoo

Back the truck up! So Yvonne called DS2 at around 10pm? His cell or parents house phone? If it was his cell, where was he? Did he leave his cell at parents while he took care of bidness so the ping at his parents would be his alibi? Hmmm.

Back the truck up! So Yvonne called DS2 at around 10pm? His cell or parents house phone? If it was his cell, where was he? Did he leave his cell at parents while he took care of bidness so the ping at his parents would be his alibi? Hmmm.

That ^^^ has been my major question as well. Which phone did Yvonne call when she was trying to reach Dale? His cell ? His condo landline or his parents landline? I would imagine she would try his cell first. I want to know the answer as well. Because all along he has said that his father was 'his alibi.' But if he was not at home then that alibi is worthless. imoo

I hope so too...We will see.

Every one seems to question how he could do something with two three year olds in tow. Couldn't he have just dropped them off with his parents??

I am also dumbfounded by the judge's decision...I have a three year old and my patience is pushed to the limit on a daily basis. CLEARLY, DS has an anger problem already..add two kids to the mix..I hate to think what could happen...
BBM
Josh Powell also had his children (4 and 2) with him the night they went, ahem, camping...and of course the night Susan Powell disappeared.

If being a jerk or a hot head is grounds for having your kids taken from you then my town alone would have a lot less children in it. Were was child protective services before Michelle went missing? Why all of a sudden are they at such great risk? Bottom line is, are the childrens well being at risk being with DS and if so why? What has changed now that Michelle is missing? Obviously Michelle had no reason to think her children were at risk with him or she would have filed a petition to deny visitation. The only reason this is being done is because he was prematurely named a suspect.

I still don't get, like I posted on the other thread last night, why LE hasn't been begging/asking for the public's help as to "Did you see the hummer/Michelle? When and where?" on the day she disappeared. This leads me to believe (a) they have a lot of camera footage from stores/businesses/etc... (b) they feel confident she never left DS's home/ her phone didn't...which wouldn't seem to make sense, she seems like the type to always have her phone and have it be on...not powered off at 8:00 pm...

I don't know. Was the area in which her car was found...or where she dropped off the twins considered "Waterford."

What is creepy about the text response to her brother from her phone, that one word text, "Waterford" is that in all likelihood...she didn't make the text. Meaning...well...that gives me chills. JMO>

As reality Orlando already said - LE HAS been asking for anyone who thinks they even MAY have seen the hummer anywhere on that day to call crimeline and report when and where they may have seen it.

"Waterford" is a shopping center . It would be like saying "walmart" if someone asked where you were. Nothing at all odd about it being a one word response IMO , the odd part to me is that her cell phone shows she was never there. It could mean it wasn't her who sent the text, or it could be as simple as maybe she just didn't feel like giving her brother a ride at that moment, or something as simple as that.

I see a lot of references to Titusville , I feel like I'm so late jumping in on the convo lol, but i was doing stuff for finals earlier and just had time to check in. In reference to the concern about having enough time to have driven to titusville- i think the way Titusville was brought up as a place of possible concern was that DSjr was working in Titusville the day after she disappeared. I don't think it was suggested that he had driven here the night she disappeared , rather the next day. To my knowledge it hasn't been suggested that he returned this way after that either. If it were made public what area of town he worked in that day, it could help narrow down areas to look here- if she is not found in the areas they're already searching in Orlando.

If being a jerk or a hot head is grounds for having your kids taken from you then my town alone would have a lot less children in it. Were was child protective services before Michelle went missing? Why all of a sudden are they at such great risk? Bottom line is, are the childrens well being at risk being with DS and if so why? What has changed now that Michelle is missing? Obviously Michelle had no reason to think her children were at risk with him or she would have filed a petition to deny visitation. The only reason this is being done is because he was prematurely named a suspect.

BBM

Prematurely based on what?

I have no idea if this has been posted...too much to read, but I realized what if "waterford" was a tongue in cheek text. Doesn't DS drive a Ford and they are searching for her in water? I dunno...just something that hit me.

This is getting a little too ridiculous IMO. The cameramen were def obstructing Dale's way into the court room and several times he had to swerve out of their way and walk around them. Dale could have easily lost balance for a second. Now as far as the camerman suffering injuries, come on. :rolleyes:

Other people, let's say celebrities...etc get swarmed by media regularly...and MOST do not lay a finger on a camera person...Dale IS AGGRESSIVE. Even if it is annoying as heck, you don't get physical. MOST men also don't come home drunk after a bar fight and beat the pi$$ out of their significant other either. I reeeally don't think there is much of a debate about this guys problem controlling his anger appropriately. Just my opinion of course...MOO
:twocents:

That ^^^ has been my major question as well. Which phone did Yvonne call when she was trying to reach Dale? His cell ? His condo landline or his parents landline? I would imagine she would try his cell first. I want to know the answer as well. Because all along he has said that his father was 'his alibi.' But if he was not at home then that alibi is worthless. imoo

Have you seen the posts from FB on WESH? The nite she went missing he posted at 11:08 pm. It looked like it was from a computer. The next day from a cell. YS called at 10:00 and he wasn't home? He was somewhere on the internet at 11:08.

http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/news/29877929/detail.html?qs=1;s=1;p=news&dm=ss&tn=b

As reality Orlando already said - LE HAS been asking for anyone who thinks they even MAY have seen the hummer anywhere on that day to call crimeline and report when and where they may have seen it.

"Waterford" is a shopping center . It would be like saying "walmart" if someone asked where you were. Nothing at all odd about it being a one word response IMO , the odd part to me is that her cell phone shows she was never there. It could mean it wasn't her who sent the text, or it could be as simple as maybe she just didn't feel like giving her brother a ride at that moment, or something as simple as that.

I see a lot of references to Titusville , I feel like I'm so late jumping in on the convo lol, but i was doing stuff for finals earlier and just had time to check in. In reference to the concern about having enough time to have driven to titusville- i think the way Titusville was brought up as a place of possible concern was that DSjr was working in Titusville the day after she disappeared. I don't think it was suggested that he had driven here the night she disappeared , rather the next day. To my knowledge it hasn't been suggested that he returned this way after that either. If it were made public what area of town he worked in that day, it could help narrow down areas to look here- if she is not found in the areas they're already searching in Orlando.

I totally understand where you are coming from. :) Who is to say that DS didn't kill Michelle and stow away her body for further disposal sorry Sparky :( He only went to work on that day. he was told the night before that she was missing.

My personal rant/nothing to do with your post: It is not like the "lad" (a 40 year old never done well never will do well) had regular work. Yet on the day after he finds that the mother of his twins is missing...goes to work. He of the "hot body contests' with the word "orgasm" clearly printed on his t-shirt. Were I his mother I would be ashamed. Not so much in his family, I guess. Dishonerably discharged from the military. Bascially beat his 2nd wife to a pulp against a fence and took his friend home first before taking her to the hospital. Stripping in his late 30's. ( Look I have participated in hot body contests but that was on spring break and well...I was 19 damnit...not 36)Participated in a murder in his early 20's. Sounds like a stellar guy to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme