FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If being a jerk or a hot head is grounds for having your kids taken from you then my town alone would have a lot less children in it. Were was child protective services before Michelle went missing? Why all of a sudden are they at such great risk? Bottom line is, are the childrens well being at risk being with DS and if so why? What has changed now that Michelle is missing? Obviously Michelle had no reason to think her children were at risk with him or she would have filed a petition to deny visitation. The only reason this is being done is because he was prematurely named a suspect.

BBM

DS spending several hours a day watching the kids when MP was still around, versus DS having full custody of the kids after he hurt their mom, changes things up a bit IMO. (IF he's guilty, of course.)

Here's a scenario: Suddenly he realizes that LE is closing in on him, whether they find her body or whatever, and he snaps. He becomes desperate and decides there's no way out of it. He feels backed into a corner. So he decides to end it all, taking the kids with him...maybe out of spite towards MP's family, or perhaps to still maintain some form of "control".

Far-fetched? Maybe. Impossible? Maybe not. :twocents:

If being a jerk or a hot head is grounds for having your kids taken from you then my town alone would have a lot less children in it. Were was child protective services before Michelle went missing? Why all of a sudden are they at such great risk? Bottom line is, are the childrens well being at risk being with DS and if so why? What has changed now that Michelle is missing? Obviously Michelle had no reason to think her children were at risk with him or she would have filed a petition to deny visitation. The only reason this is being done is because he was prematurely named a suspect.

Maybe...just maybe she was afraid of him. Or maybe she didn't think the kids were unsafe with him. Maybe she was threatening to take them away....Now she is gone, and probably dead, so I guess we will never know that. Why exactly would you say he is prematurely a suspect. He was the last known person to see her....he has a history of violence...

Color me crazy; does anybody remember when the first Hummer video was shown, we seen a white van, then not. Now all we get to see is a quick pic of the front/side of a Hummer. Why no more white van video? I know they've mentioned it's his work van (we thought it was the neighbors), but it was in one video pic and not another.

BBM

DS spending several hours a day watching the kids when MP was still around, versus DS having full custody of the kids after he hurt their mom, changes things up a bit IMO. (IF he's guilty, of course.)

Here's a scenario: Suddenly he realizes that LE is closing in on him, whether they find her body or whatever, and he snaps. He becomes desperate and decides there's no way out of it. He feels backed into a corner. So he decides to end it all, taking the kids with him...maybe out of spite towards MP's family, or perhaps to still maintain some form of "control".

I see what you are saying, but your scenario is all based on him being a murderer.

Maybe...just maybe she was afraid of him. Or maybe she didn't think the kids were unsafe with him. Maybe she was threatening to take them away....Now she is gone, and probably dead, so I guess we will never know that. Why exactly would you say he is prematurely a suspect. He was the last known person to see her....he has a history of violence...

Lots of maybes here. As I said there is zero proof he had anything to so with Michelle's disappearance. Yes he has a history of violence, but not against his kids. You can't just take a kid away from their parents because he or she shoved someone or got in a fist fight.

The difference between him and other "jerks" or "hotheads" in town that have children is the fact that he is the number one suspect in the disappearance of his children's mother.

BBM

Gia...ITA.

What concerns me more is the Casey Anthony verdict and how the fact that he is so unsavory a person plays into this. He is a horrible person. And yet, has done zilch to atone for his issues. What I fear most, is that he will be prosecuted and nothing will be done with this abomination of a human being who has skirted on the edges of grey his entire life.

Based on zero proof he had anything to do with it.

Oh I hope they figure this one out soon. And proof doesn't have to be a body...frankly, I don't think a guy who did what he did to his x wife should have been around them at all. It is going to be sooo sad for them when they grow up and learn of that. What's his explanation going to be? ....oh I was drunk....I was really mad....she deserved it. Yikes. Poor kids.

Based on zero proof he had anything to do with it.

Unless you are privy to all the information on which LE is basing their statement, then I'm not sure what you're basing that opinion on. I doubt they named him primary suspect because they didn't like his haircut.

I have come to the realization that Michelle may not be here with us anymore. I am here for my friend.

I have watched the videos of DS and the camera man. No one will ever, ever convince me that was not done on purpose. No one can ever tell me this person does not have a anger problem.

It is "well documented" not only with the courts but now on video and I am hoping and praying the camera man decides to file charges in order for DCF to go back to the judge and ask for the twins to be removed.

I have lived abuse with a closet drunk and abuser. I was granted a restraining order and every time he violated it, OCSD was called and every time he went to jail. I learned not to play his games and I learned he was not gonna drag me down with him. I had children from a previous marriage, kept their bags packed and hidden in the closet for when I needed to go. I will never, ever let a man abuse me again.

And for those who are on the outside looking in, unless you have walked in the shoes of the person being abused you will never, ever know what it is like for that person.

Step back, keep an open mind and read the documentation.

Good Night All and please pray for Michelle!

I see what you are saying, but your scenario is all based on him being a murderer.

He did participate in an assault that led to an actual murder. But I guess, he had a lemonade stand nearby and only saw and heard what happened. Not kicking a person's skull while they were down...

I hope so too...We will see.

Every one seems to question how he could do something with two three year olds in tow. Couldn't he have just dropped them off with his parents??

I am also dumbfounded by the judge's decision...I have a three year old and my patience is pushed to the limit on a daily basis. CLEARLY, DS has an anger problem already..add two kids to the mix..I hate to think what could happen...

I am looking forward to your insight too :)

I have come to the realization that Michelle may not be here with us anymore. I am here for my friend.

I have watched the videos of DS and the camera man. No one will ever, ever convince me that was not done on purpose. No one can ever tell me this person does not have a anger problem.

It is "well documented" not only with the courts but now on video and I am hoping and praying the camera man decides to file charges in order for DCF to go back to the judge and ask for the twins to be removed.

I have lived abuse with a closet drunk and abuser. I was granted a restraining order and every time he violated it, OCSD was called and every time he went to jail. I learned not to play his games and I learned he was not gonna drag me down with him. I had children from a previous marriage, kept their bags packed and hidden in the closet for when I needed to go. I will never, ever let a man abuse me again.

And for those who are on the outside looking in, unless you have walked in the shoes of the person being abused you will never, ever know what it is like for that person.

Step back, keep an open mind and read the documentation.

Good Night All and please pray for Michelle!

Good night sweetheart. If there is anything we to help, I will..

Lots of maybes here. As I said there is zero proof he had anything to so with Michelle's disappearance. Yes he has a history of violence, but not against his kids. You can't just take a kid away from their parents because he or she shoved someone or got in a fist fight.

Nope. Still, he is a guy who beat the crap out of a defenseless WOMAN. Then took his sweet time getting her to the hospital. Do I think he is capable of murdering, intentionally or unintentionally another woman? Yes I do. like I said, I think no matter what happens, it is sad that those kids have witnessed violence between their parents...no real man does that to a woman...or anyone else. Hideous in MOO

I do say someone can change, it doesn't take YEARS. My dad's niece was hit by her then bf, after my dad's sister told him, he packed his truck, went to CT, and I have no clue what he told that boy behind the woodshed, but he never touched that girl again, or anyone else for that matter, and when dad passed he cried like a baby telling me "I hope I can be half the man he was."

The difference between him and other "jerks" or "hotheads" in town that have children is the fact that he is the number one suspect in the disappearance of his children's mother.

Yep he's the number one suspect alright. Pretty sad they named a number one suspect without one shred of evidence.

Unless you are privy to all the information on which LE is basing their statement, then I'm not sure what you're basing that opinion on. I doubt they named him primary suspect because they didn't like his haircut.

Why do you doubt it? They would arrest him in a second if they could.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Senor710