FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, Tim Miller should NEVER participate in a search without the cooperation of LE.

Wasn't there a decal on the back window as well? If so, that would have had to be scraped off, wouldn't it? Now, mind you, that still wouldn't take that long with a razor. I've scrapped decals off my window fairly quickly.

In recent years the ones I have seen are clings and they peel right off. Which makes since since MP's family has stated they need to find the decals. Clings would stay in one piece. The kind that has to be scraped off would end up in small pieces.

I know this is a really dumb question, actually a series of dumb questions, but I have to ask:

How did Michelle's hummer leave DS's house without being seen on the surveillance camera?

How did DS depart for his parents home without being seen by the camera?

Did the camera film DS arriving home the night of the 17th? Leaving for work the next morning?

Those are questions we are all wondering.

So far, none of them have been answered.

I believe, though, that LE knows those answers and are keeping a lid on it.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if they have asked the neighbor to not give any other interviews and to not release copies of any of his security tapes.

Of course he doesn't have to agree to that but other than the one interview we have seen him give to Tony Pipitone, I haven't seen any others. I can't imagine that other media are not trying to contact him for interview to find out what else is on his security tapes.

IMO

Michelles sister and mother seem intent on protecting the prime suspect. Odd...

I am having the same problem with this. I also want to know how did he transport the body, in a container, a shower curtain, a bed spread,a box? You have to have something to haul her out of the house in, or someone sees you with a dead weight body. Were any of those items missing from either Dale sr or Jr's home? You have to be strong enough to carry dead weight, so no problem for Jr, but can Sr do that? You need time to dig a hole, but not much if you are dumping a body in a lake, but you can't be seen. This was all done in daylight. In a short period of time. With two 3 year olds. And a hummer. Sure Sr could have helped, but we need to think of HOW this was done and then maybe you can figure out WHERE she is.

Because they had a boat, I would assume they also had some rather large coolers (ice chests). I can picture him stuffing her in one of those. (I can picture it, but it still gags me)

IMO, Tim Miller should NEVER participate in a search without the cooperation of LE.

The local Equaasearch chapter has been involved and working with LE since Michelle first went missing. It's just this week, at the request of Mark NeJame, that Tim Miller arrived in town.

Michelles sister and mother seem intent on protecting the prime suspect. Odd...

I think they are walking a fine line with him trying to maintain civility so that the twins are not withheld from being able to see them.

I know this is a really dumb question, actually a series of dumb questions, but I have to ask:

How did Michelle's hummer leave DS's house without being seen on the surveillance camera?

How did DS depart for his parents home without being seen by the camera?

Did the camera film DS arriving home the night of the 17th? Leaving for work the next morning?

Two routes lead in and out.

Does anyone know the address or name of the Salon? I'd like to add it to our case map.

TIA

The local Equaasearch chapter has been involved and working with LE since Michelle first went missing. It's just this week, at the request of Mark NeJame, that Tim Miller arrived in town.

Except there is an article upthread that states that LE will not be working with him. LE can't risk giving the defense any info they have.

Thanks for the welcome! I felt a little awkward jumping in here, I know it appears to be a tight group that spend a lot of time on these cases.

Those are questions we are all wondering.

So far, none of them have been answered.

I believe, though, that LE knows those answers and are keeping a lid on it.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if they have asked the neighbor to not give any other interviews and to not release copies of any of his security tapes.

Of course he doesn't have to agree to that but other than the one interview we have seen him give to Tony Pipitone, I haven't seen any others. I can't imagine that other media are not trying to contact him for interview to find out what else is on his security tapes.

IMO

Thank You :)

There was a lot of coming & going from that home on the 17th, so it's driving me crazy that the camera (allegedly) filmed nothing of interest other than Michelle's arrival.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the security tapes show much more than we know.

Depends .. if I'm the family of a missing person and LE isn't taking me serious .. I'm grateful for Tim Miller. IMO

Except there is an article upthread that states that LE will not be working with him. LE can't risk giving the defense any info they have.

I don't read that article to say that they won't be working with him. I read it to say that the detectives aren't planning to have a meeting with him. There really is no need to, IMO. They should have already been meeting with the local chapter folks there on the ground that have been working with them since Michelle went missing.

Oh yea, with regards to the questionable bruises and/or cuts someone mentioned on NM -- I *think* he is still in a trade profession, outdoor field work of some sort and back in the day he was into big trucks and muddin' and all that fun stuff, so to me personally it wouldn't be strange to me to see him with cut up hands, etc.

Am I allowed to say this stuff? I am unclear on what needs to be verified?

I also watched the people's court video and I don't see anything he'd (NM) be upset by even if he had not known about it. I can envision him asking her and her saying something along the lines of, "Yes, it was really embarrassing. I was hoping no one would see it, sorry I didn't mentioned it." and them both calling it a day. Besides, I think they are very new in the relationship and still in that "gaga" honeymoon period. Seems too early to fight. I see more frustration and seemingly built up anger in DS as she is discussing him grabbing her arm and pulling her around, etc. I can easily see how he would be furious with her for publicly ousting him on being abusive, particularly when he has that past history. Maybe it drudged up everything he's been trying to hide from the world the past 10+ years and really worked him up?

TES florida chapter has been searching, a controlled search with LE. NeJames has requested a full scale search. The dynamics have changed since Nejames became DS attorney. LE will not be providing any info. to TES now. Per houston news, Tim has not committed to anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattvaspa895