FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They look simular, however the video is to blury to tell for sure.

Oh my mercy! I am glad you shared. I know that this term was used in SFL in the sixties to refer to fl natives. We always thought it was a reference to teh crackerbox houses. OMG. Now I feel horrible. I make a blanket apology to anyone that I offended. I never use racial slurs.

Don't worry about, I am a FL native born & raised and had never considered that any type of slur of course I guess used in a certain context it could be considered as such. I know a lot of people who's families have deep roots here in the cattle business that are proud to be FL Crackers.

And I don't think cracker houses and crackerbox houses are the same. There are plenty of sites selling what they advertise as Cracker style houses which I don't think they would it they thought the word Cracker was bad. here are some neat rustic Cracker House plans.

http://www.crackerstyleloghomes.com/

Okay...any poster that knows me knows I think outside the box, so to speak...
Let's just first run with the theory that Michelle is not with us :( and that she was killed by DS/ accomplice (one or both). She drops off the kids at 3:18 at DS Jr's address. We know from his FB post that he was at least home for the LE to search his home by 10:00 pm plus on that night because he posted that the police just searched his home and that she was missing. That post was at 11:08 pm. He stated on FB that the police had essentially just left.

How does her Hummer leave the complex? Assuming he incapacitated her/ someone else was lying in wait at his house. Say she was killed inside his home. Okay...then her hummer has to eventually leave the condo complex. Does he have a garage? If not...wouldn't it have been noticeable to the neighbors if her car had been parked outside his place for an extended period of time? I am trying to do the math here. At some point he takes the twins to his parents. Did he drop them off in his car? Where is the hummer at this point? Then at 4:26pm her phone texts her brother with a one word text "Waterford" but the phone is not near Waterford. Would it make sense that either an accomplice was at the home? Or that he dropped off the kids and perhaps his dad then road with him back to the house? Because at some point the Hummer wound up where it was found.

So then after multiple calls/texts from the current boyfriend/family members...the phone is finally powered off at 8:00 pm near DS Sr.'s residence. Not close to where her car was eventually found. What was that phone pinging on frmo 4:26pm until 8:00pm when it was powered off? When did DS Jr. go home? After he got the phone call around 10:00pm from her family telling him she was missing? When did the police search his home? For him to have put that FB post out there that the cops had just searched his house looking for her...he would have at the very least have had to be home by 10:30. His post was at 11:08pm. Is it possible that he had help? I am looking at the timeline...and to me the 3:18 vs 4:00 pm deal is irrelevant. There was a ****load of time between 4:00pm and 10:00 for anything to have happened or have occurred. JMO>

I can't figure out how he would've left the Hummer at the Walden Circle apartment complex without help. As you mentioned, his neighbors might've made note of the Hummer being there for an extended period of time, so he would've needed to move that first. Is it possible that he drove the Hummer to a large parking lot close to his condo and parked it? He could've returned to the condo to load the twins into his truck and then gone to his parent's house.

Once he was there, he could've solicited help from someone to take him back to pick up the Hummer and then leave it at Walden Circle. Here is what bothers me though...why respond to the brother's text? Michelle's boyfriend stated that he assumed that she was taking a nap when she didn't respond to his texts later that afternoon. Would her brother have assumed the same thing if she didn't respond to him? Given Dale's background, I think that he is too aware of how a person could be tracked using technology to make "rookie" mistakes. The Waterford text just seems like a really dumb thing to do, unless you were sending that text from that area.

I reviewed the video of Hummer coming and going again. The leaving Hummer does not have a tire cover on it and it appears that MP's did from the missing posters. Just an observation!

Also, the license plates are in different locations.

Okay...any poster that knows me knows I think outside the box, so to speak...
Let's just first run with the theory that Michelle is not with us :( and that she was killed by DS/ accomplice (one or both). She drops off the kids at 3:18 at DS Jr's address. We know from his FB post that he was at least home for the LE to search his home by 10:00 pm plus on that night because he posted that the police just searched his home and that she was missing. That post was at 11:08 pm. He stated on FB that the police had essentially just left.

How does her Hummer leave the complex? Assuming he incapacitated her/ someone else was lying in wait at his house. Say she was killed inside his home. Okay...then her hummer has to eventually leave the condo complex. Does he have a garage? If not...wouldn't it have been noticeable to the neighbors if her car had been parked outside his place for an extended period of time? I am trying to do the math here. At some point he takes the twins to his parents. Did he drop them off in his car? Where is the hummer at this point? Then at 4:26pm her phone texts her brother with a one word text "Waterford" but the phone is not near Waterford. Would it make sense that either an accomplice was at the home? Or that he dropped off the kids and perhaps his dad then road with him back to the house? Because at some point the Hummer wound up where it was found.

So then after multiple calls/texts from the current boyfriend/family members...the phone is finally powered off at 8:00 pm near DS Sr.'s residence. Not close to where her car was eventually found. What was that phone pinging on frmo 4:26pm until 8:00pm when it was powered off? When did DS Jr. go home? After he got the phone call around 10:00pm from her family telling him she was missing? When did the police search his home? For him to have put that FB post out there that the cops had just searched his house looking for her...he would have at the very least have had to be home by 10:30. His post was at 11:08pm. Is it possible that he had help? I am looking at the timeline...and to me the 3:18 vs 4:00 pm deal is irrelevant. There was a ****load of time between 4:00pm and 10:00 for anything to have happened or have occurred. JMO>

If he had someone in wait would this mean that he had pre planned to murder her?

Don't worry about, I am a FL native born & raised and had never considered that any type of slur of course I guess used in a certain context it could be considered as such. I know a lot of people who's families have deep roots here in the cattle business that are proud to be FL Crackers.

And I don't think cracker houses and crackerbox houses are the same. There are plenty of sites selling what they advertise as Cracker style houses which I don't think they would it they thought the word Cracker was bad. here are some neat rustic Cracker House plans.

http://www.crackerstyleloghomes.com/

ITA. I'm a FL native & old FL cracker houses are a hot commodity in this town. It's what they're called even in RE listings. I don't consider it a racial slur at all. Although, I'm sure if used in the right context could be but even my friends of color & northerners call me that on occassion-it's more of a southern reference. It's common in this area. We even have Cracker Life bumper stickers & shirts. Fishing, hunting, etc. we have family & friends who are referred to as Cracker Tom, Cracker Joe, Cracker Sara... I'm a cracker, she's a cracker, wouldn't you like to be a cracker too? LOL. Sorry, getting sleepy.

I can't figure out how he would've left the Hummer at the Walden Circle apartment complex without help. As you mentioned, his neighbors might've made note of the Hummer being there for an extended period of time, so he would've needed to move that first. Is it possible that he drove the Hummer to a large parking lot close to his condo and parked it? He could've returned to the condo to load the twins into his truck and then gone to his parent's house.

Once he was there, he could've solicited help from someone to take him back to pick up the Hummer and then leave it at Walden Circle. Here is what bothers me though...why respond to the brother's text? Michelle's boyfriend stated that he assumed that she was taking a nap when she didn't respond to his texts later that afternoon. Would her brother have assumed the same thing if she didn't respond to him? Given Dale's background, I think that he is too aware of how a person could be tracked using technology to make "rookie" mistakes. The Waterford text just seems like a really dumb thing to do, unless you were sending that text from that area.

You are brilliant. That made me think of something else...Cerebellum said that it would make sense if the text were not made by Michelle that it was made because it was her brother. I mean...her family called police at about 7:20pm when she was expected at work at 7:30...very close bunch. JMO. But I have worked in retail...and if she had access to the cash register at the bar where she worked, the Barn, it is expected to show up much earlier than when your shift begins because you have to count the cash first...so there is a record of the cash on hand in the register. Typically, they expect you anytime from 15-30 minutes earlier than your shift. Particularly if there is more than one register. I speak from experience on that.

What concerns me...when did police check his home that night? Before or after the documented call after 10:00pm from her family that she was missing? We know he went on Facebook at 11:08pm posting that the mother of his children was missing and that his house had just been searched by police. I wonder when he went back home...

You are brilliant. That made me think of something else...Cerebellum said that it would make sense if the text were not made by Michelle that it was made because it was her brother. I mean...her family called police at about 7:20pm when she was expected at work at 7:30...very close bunch. JMO. But I have worked in retail...and if she had access to the cash register at the bar where she worked, the Barn, it is expected to show up much earlier than when your shift begins because you have to count the cash first...so there is a record of the cash on hand in the register. Typically, they expect you anytime from 15-30 minutes earlier than your shift. Particularly if there is more than one register. I speak from experience on that.

What concerns me...when did police check his home that night? Before or after the documented call after 10:00pm from her family that she was missing? We know he went on Facebook at 11:08pm posting that the mother of his children was missing and that his house had just been searched by police. I wonder when he went back home...

I think there is much more on that video than her just arriving. At the very least, it has to show him leaving w/ the kids for his parents. He wouldnt go the other direction to exit from his driveway b/c its a loong roundabout way where the direction MP arrived from is a straight shot to the gate. Theyre keeping that video from being released for a reason. JMO.

Didn't Dale tell the police that she was there at 4 pm and left 10 minutes later?

That is what we heard but who knows he could have said "around 4 pm" and "about" time minutes.

It is kind of like me today I went to the grocery store around 3:30 this afternoon and was gone for about an hour. These aren't exact because I didn't see the need to note the times down to the exact minute. Heck I could have been off by 10, 15 or even 30 minutes. Sometimes reading these cases make me think I should start taking notes on what I do during the day just in case I ever need them....LOL!

You are right about being at work early when you have to cash out the drawer on a register. I worked in a diner when I was in college and we also followed that rule. Michelle's sister did state in an interview that Michelle was always at work early.

The timeline that was just published by ABC (I think) states that law enforcement was contacted at around 7:20pm. I remember Michelle's sister saying that OPD was going to do a drive by of Dale's condo as their first step. I assume that happened between 7:30 and 8:00pm. If that is true, I am assuming that Dale was not there at the time. I would think that the officer that did the drive by would have talked to him if he was home. Unless, he had his truck in the garage and all the lights in the condo off. But, lets assume he wasn't there. He would've had to return home between 8pm and 10 - 10:30pm.

I think there is much more on that video than her just arriving. At the very least, it has to show him leaving w/ the kids for his parents. He wouldnt go the other direction to exit from his driveway b/c its a loong roundabout way where the direction MP arrived from is a straight shot to the gate. Theyre keeping that video from being released for a reason. JMO.

I know. I think that LE wants a iron-clad case there. When I saw his face book post after 11:08 pm and when it was documented that her family called to say to him that she was missing after 10:00pm...and learning her phone was powered off at 8:00pm near his parent's home...I just...when did he go back to his house? His dad has stated publically that he was there the "whole" time she was "missing"...

here is his facebook post (and one thing does bother me about it...but I might be nit-picky): "Oh man, oh man, (expletive)! Michelle, the mother of my kids is missing, her mother called me said she never showed up to work after dropping the kids off with me. The police just came by and searched my whole house, this isn't good. My kids need their mother," he wrote in a Facebook post at 11:08 p.m.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...r-missing-dale-smith-20111202,0,2731530.story

That seems like such a weird thing to post. Why say all of that in such a staged way? Wouldn't someone be really upset and shocked, instead of thinking of such a cute way to express oneself? Wouldn't he say instead. " Hey everyone, who has seen Michelle? She is missing. We need help finding her. "

Instead his messasge is all about him--they just searched MY house. Man oh Man.

WKMG click Orlando
Published On: Nov 23 2011 08:14:57 PM CST Updated On: Nov 24 2011 06:39:10 AM CST

*At 3:18 p.m., video showed Parker's black Hummer H3 coming and going from Smith's condo, where she dropped off her children. A large sticker advertising Parker's mobile tanning business, Glow, is seen in the video.

The video also caught a second Hummer in the area. The lead detective on the case said they have tracked one of the SUV's to a neighbor.

Nearly an hour and a half later, Parker's Hummer left the neighborhood on South Goldenrod Road. The sticker appears to have been removed. *

WOW....im confused and still trying to find a link to the Neighbors video of this. It sounds like they are saying she didnt leave dalejr place(? south Goldenrod road = dale's place?) for almost an hour and a half, and that the sticker was removed when she left?

Am i reading that correctly??

Artzypantz

That seems like such a weird thing to post. Why say all of that in such a staged way? Wouldn't someone be really upset and shocked, instead of thinking of such a cute way to express oneself? Wouldn't he say instead. " Hey everyone, who has seen Michelle? She is missing. We need help finding her. "

Instead his messasge is all about him--they just searched MY house. Man oh Man.

ITA! And my nit-picky self...goes to these phrases, "The mother of my children"..."my children need their mother."...This bothers me...and I do agree I am nitpicking...but still. It does. My kids...their mother...

The part of his quote that bothered me was "My kids need their mother."

Why say that? It was like he was already assuming that she wasn't coming back. I could see him saying it days or a week after she went missing, but within hours? I would've been praying for her to be found or saying something like "I don't know what to think..." or "I am so worried..."

Then again, if someone that I cared about went missing, I don't think that I would be on FB after the police searched my house.

It took me awhile to read all 7 threads about Michelle but I wanted to make sure that I was up to date on what all has happened. My thoughts on what may have happened that day are as follows:

Michelle arrives at Dale Jr's condo to drop off the twins. An arguement begins for whatever reason and the twins, having gone through this before, leave mom and dad alone to go into another room to get away from the fighting. Something happens to Michelle in that she is not killed but is knocked out. Dale puts Michelle in the back of the Hummer while the twins are occupied. Dale then puts the twins in their car seats telling them they are going to see Grandpa and that mom is staying at the condo because she has a headache or whatever. Dale drives to Dale Srs house and drops the kids off, giving Dale Sr some excuse as to why he is driving the Hummer and that he has to run it back to his condo OR Dale Jr comes clean to Dale Sr about what he has done and that he needs to get rid of Michelle and the Hummer. Dale Jr drives the Hummer and does something with Michelle, not that far away. Dale Jr then drives the Hummer and parks it at the apartment complex where it is later found. Dale Jr then walks the 3 miles back to Dale Srs house and waits for the call from LE that he needs to go back to the condo for them to talk to him and search it.

Dale Jr would not need to drive two vehicles nor would he need someone to pick him up after leaving the Hummer. 3 miles is nothing for someone that is physically fit to walk.

With Dale Jr I see a man that is hung up on things that belong to HIM. HIS suitcase, HIS house, HIS Hummer, HIS kids, HIS fiance. When someone threatens to take something that belongs to him his temper really flares. I also saw the video of him walking into the emergancy custody hearing, he was full of anger (IMO). He had no reason to slam into the reporter yet he felt the need to do so. He had no reason to sling open the glass door to the point of hitting another reporter with it yet he felt the need to do so. He apparently has serious anger problems and any small thing would set him off.

I also want to say that I am very disappointed in Mark N for taking on Dale Jr as a client. Yes, I know, everyone deserves to be defended however I lost alot of respect for Mark N since Dale Jrs past has come to light. It seems to me that Jose B would be a better choice for Dale Jr as a lawyer since they both appear to be slimey.

Sparky, I am so sorry that you and Michelle's friends and family are going through this. I sincerely hope and pray that Michelle is found soon and that justice for her is swift and just.

MOO

WKMG click Orlando
Published On: Nov 23 2011 08:14:57 PM CST Updated On: Nov 24 2011 06:39:10 AM CST

*At 3:18 p.m., video showed Parker's black Hummer H3 coming and going from Smith's condo, where she dropped off her children. A large sticker advertising Parker's mobile tanning business, Glow, is seen in the video.

The video also caught a second Hummer in the area. The lead detective on the case said they have tracked one of the SUV's to a neighbor.

Nearly an hour and a half later, Parker's Hummer left the neighborhood on South Goldenrod Road. The sticker appears to have been removed. *

WOW....im confused and still trying to find a link to the Neighbors video of this. It sounds like they are saying she didnt leave dalejr place(? south Goldenrod road = dale's place?) for almost an hour and a half, and that the sticker was removed when she left?

Am i reading that correctly??

Artzypantz

From what I understand, and others may correct me if it is wrong, apparently, this hummer which is on video an hour and a half later, is NOT Parkers video. Apparently it was owned by some one in the neighborhood , and it passed by the video camera, but it was not hers. That is what we have been told.

From what I understand, and others may correct me if it is wrong, apparently, this hummer which is on video an hour and a half later, is NOT Parkers video. Apparently it was owned by some one in the neighborhood , and it passed by the video camera, but it was not hers. That is what we have been told.

thanks again

Hmmm...i dont know if i read the article in the wrong context or if it is misinformation, but if its misinformation why the heck would the media leave it online and not run a correction on it. This is a missing persons case afterall and one would think the media would want the correct information out there, but who knows maybe they dont feel the need to correct when wrong. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme