FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also forgot to mention that the investigator was also interested in where Dale used to live. When I knew him it was in an apartment complex of some sort. I told her I thought it was right around where the car was found...I was only there several times at night and never drove myself...but I do remember the millenia mall being really close by and I thought it was off of Conroy.

I thought it was really interesting because my back and forth with the investigator made it pretty apparent they were looking at Dale very closely (kind of stating the obvious, I know). But she said that the LE knew he lived somewhere around where the car was found previously, but they were trying to pinpoint if it was around Kirkman or Conroy. I found this interesting because clearly they didn't want him to think they were looking at him, or else wouldn't they have just asked him straight up?

Great questions.

Anything with regards to Michelle's Hummer, it is standard operating procedure to document exactly how the vehicle was found, take DNA, fingerprints of the vehicle and every item found within the vehicle. Also check every single area of the vehicle, position of seats, cleanliness of vehicle and so on.

So all this time she has been driving around in Dale's vehicle, why?

I don't think it's really that uncommon after people separate, whether they were married or not, to keep items that are in the other persons' name. It's a hassle to have to change it and/or get a new vehicle.

Okay i know im going to sound real "dumb" here, but what do they do with your car when they "Jack" it? I know they are taking it from you, but whats the intended reason.....is it to go commit a crime with your car & dump it?? I always thought if someone jacked your car it was stolen and chopped or wiped and sold. I didnt understand why someone would steal your car then dump it. The only thing i could think of is to go commit a crime with it and dump it.

If someone jacked her hummer i would think they would put it on the stolen car market instead of dumping it.

thanks

MOO~~Artzypantz
There are various motives that carjackers might have. Sometimes they need an 'emergency' ride and seize an opportunity.

Sometimes they are joyriding. Or they just want to steal whatever they find inside.
And sometimes they have 'an order' for a specific car and they drive it to a chop shop or a shipping destination for the sale.

I don't think anyone would jack a big black Hummer in broad daylight though.

I also forgot to mention that the investigator was also interested in where Dale used to live. When I knew him it was in an apartment complex of some sort. I told her I thought it was right around where the car was found...I was only there several times at night and never drove myself...but I do remember the millenia mall being really close by and I thought it was off of Conroy.

I thought it was really interesting because my back and forth with the investigator made it pretty apparent they were looking at Dale very closely (kind of stating the obvious, I know). But she said that the LE knew he lived somewhere around where the car was found previously, but they were trying to pinpoint if it was around Kirkman or Conroy. I found this interesting because clearly they didn't want him to think they were looking at him, or else wouldn't they have just asked him straight up?

TY for posting what you know. It only re-confirms everything that I have already read about DS. None of it is good.
So essentially, DS used to live near where the Hummer was later found? Her cell phone was powered off near his family's home? She is last seen going into the neighborhood where he lived to drop off the kids? He has a violent arrest record...she is missing.

If he weren't the primary suspect it would be disconcerting. I think also, LE is trying to pin down what he has told other people to see how truthful he is in general. Also, DS is no longer talking to them. They wanted a lie detector test and he refused.

Also, after getting the phone call from YS that Michelle was missing...posts this weird text on FaceBook..."Oh man, oh man, (expletive)! Michelle, the mother of my kids is missing, her mother called me said she never showed up to work after dropping the kids off with me. The police just came by and searched my whole house, this isn't good. My kids need their mother," he wrote in a Facebook post at 11:08 p.m.
My kids...their mother...

Nothing I have heard or read about this guy makes me feel any better about poor Michelle.

Respectfully, I post and trying hard not to be "flippant" but clearly LE has the ability to access all information regarding Dale's previous addresses.

The general public can use "People Search" or any of the online websites, and pay a minimal amount of money and get all that information.

It's just very odd for an investigator looking for info when it is so readily available.

Nobodynoz,

Great first post. I want those answers too. :welcome::fireworks:

Respectfully, I post and trying hard not to be "flippant" but clearly LE has the ability to access all information regarding Dale's previous addresses.

The general public can use "People Search" or any of the online websites, and pay a minimal amount of money and get all that information.

It's just very odd for an investigator looking for info when it is so readily available.

It is not necessarily all that available. People do not always list their old addresses anywhere, especially if they have things to hide. Lots of people use their parents address on everything, then move in with girlfriends or friends and never leave a paper trail of old addresses.

How early in the case did you speak with the investigator? I'm surprised they were asking you about his previous residence, trying to pin it down. It would seem to me they'd have many resources available to them to find this out very quickly without having to piece together information of this sort from the public.

That's odd to me.

ETA: Was he living with a roommate at the time when you went to his place of residence?

Dale could have walked from where the vehicle was located to his father's house. However, he had to get back to his condo in order to meet the police. It clearly would look rather suspicious if someone else drove Dale back to his condo perhaps while the police were waiting for him.

I would think the police would have touched the hood of his truck to see if the truck is cold as in not being used, or if the hood of his truck is warm to hot, as in just coming back to the condo.

Patty, my understanding is that Dale Jr was at his dads house until LE notified him that he needed to return back to the condo. He then went to the condo to meet with LE to answer questions and for them to do the search. I can clearly see in my head Dale Sr driving Dale Jr back to the condo for "moral support" and because Dale Jr "was so upset that he couldn't drive himself". This would explain how he got back to the condo as well as not having his own truck with him......especially if both Dales claim that Sr came and picked Jr and the kids up earlier that day, leaving the truck at the condo.

MOO

It is not necessarily all that available. People do not always list their old addresses anywhere, especially if they have things to hide. Lots of people use their parents address on everything, then move in with girlfriends or friends and never leave a paper trail of old addresses.

I did that every summer I was in college. I always found someone who was in our sorority that had an apartment whose roomie was going home for the summer. My name was not on anything for 4 summers. It was nice though, that people did go home for the summer because our sorority house was closed for the summer. And it would have been a bad situation financially for me otherwise.

I think they are just trying to track down a verify against everything he has already told LE. MN did say that DS gave three statements to LE. It was after the third that they wanted a lie detector test, he refused, lawyered up with MN and has not spoken to them since. So LE got all they are going to get from him.

MY idea: Corner DS Jr.'s mom...see what she knows. Put her in an interrogation room all day...ask her everything under the sun. JMO. I don't mean they should scare her or anything...just keep asking to see if the alibi for that day starts to fall apart.

Who knows. My guess would be that they bought it together (but decided to put it in his name due to credit reasons or something) when they were a couple. Maybe when they split up it was decided he would keep the condo and she would keep the hummer. Of course, that's all speculation on my part.

But why not change it into her name? Leaving in his name would mean he would have to carry the insurance (which can't be cheap) and the tag on it.

I had considered that could be something that DS might get mad about. He may had been OK with all that if he and she were still seeing each other some but once he found out she got a new BF maybe not so much.

Yeah, I'm starting to wonder what the usual arrangements were for the 11YO myself. Let's just say she had successfully dropped the kids off to DS2 & came home to the 11 YO. Her plan was to take a nap then go to dinner before her shift w/ NM at 6:30. Who was supposed to take care of the 11YO starting at I would imagine 6:15? The salon is open until 8pm. Since the 11YO called YS at approx 6:50, I would take that to mean the child would be alone until LE or YS returned home from the salon after 8. Something isn't making sense to me w/ that. I know a lot of people do that w/ a child that age, but I personally cannot fathom it myself but again, not judging anyone, every child is unique in their level of maturity & responsibility. Not sure what the law states, though. Any thoughts on that?

I guess it depends upon the 11 yr old and the safety of his surroundings. I used to leave my 11 yr old alone for a few hours at a time when I took my 7 yr old girl to dance class and/or to do errands. He wanted to stay home and it seemed fine because he was responsible and very mature. And I had a cellphone and he knew the neighbors very well. So I have no problem with him staying alone from 6:30 until 8 ish.

When I read about the possibilty that he took a taxi, I read on a psychic forum that one of the psychic thought that he took a taxi...Interesting!

A couple of more questions to add to the stellar list above:

1) Why did DS Jr. immediately take the kids to his parent's place/
2) In light of (1) was it common for him to always do this?
3) What time did he come back to his house that evening? (We know he did because he was there when the cops searched his house. He posted that they had just left on his Facebook account at 11:08 pm. We also know that it was his house and not his parents' house that LE searched at that time).
4) Were the twins with him? Or did he leave them at DS Sr.'s house?

I would have to assume there are two sets of car seats as they are a pain to take out and put back in again. Although in my day, we never had car seats (44 years ago).

Based on the time-frame and the distance Michelle traveled, it is pretty positive that Michelle is driving into the area.

IF Michelle didn't get there, then we have to go back to the daycare center, as that was the stop she had prior to being seen on the camera.

Not sure how Dale, Jr. and/or Dale's Sr. would have been able to intercept Michelle after she picked up the children at the daycare. They would have had to know the exact time she was arriving at the daycare. Remember this is broad daylight.

Dale has never stated anything, all we are hearing is what other people are saying Dale stated, and for now, I have to take that with a "grain of salt" because the info the family released earlier has now changed. Example: Older child calling grandmother at 3:30, now it is 6:50; claiming the clock is wrong on the camera when in fact it is correct.

I agree that there were probably 2 sets of car seats. But we don't have Michelle's phone to see if there were any calls from Dale Jr to her, as she was on her way to his condo. LE could see if there were, but we don't know. I am thinking that the last thing I want to do is kill someone in my condo with 2 kids, our kids. So if (big if) he planned this, he could have called and set up a drop off point. He could have had his dad drive him. Now he doesn't have a car to worry about, just the hummer. If the two of them were waiting for her, they could have over powered her, and one takes her and the other takes the kids and the hummer. I don't know that is what happened, but it is one way to keep your condo clean, KWIM....

Patty, my understanding is that Dale Jr was at his dads house until LE notified him that he needed to return back to the condo. He then went to the condo to meet with LE to answer questions and for them to do the search. I can clearly see in my head Dale Sr driving Dale Jr back to the condo for "moral support" and because Dale Jr "was so upset that he couldn't drive himself". This would explain how he got back to the condo as well as not having his own truck with him......especially if both Dales claim that Sr came and picked Jr and the kids up earlier that day, leaving the truck at the condo.

MOO

Buit wait, I thought his story is that HE drove the kids to his parents home that afternoon.

Thanks for the welcome!:)

Patty G said
Anything with regards to Michelle's Hummer, it is standard operating procedure to document exactly how the vehicle was found, take DNA, fingerprints of the vehicle and every item found within the vehicle. Also check every single area of the vehicle, position of seats, cleanliness of vehicle and so on.

Yes, of course!:) I copied telemag's questions in pretty directly. I should have put them in a slightly different form, ie "What were the fingerprint results from the Hummer?" I have a feeling telemag might have meant those questions that way too.

In fact, maybe I'll go back and make updates. Learning my way around this site as I go!

Buit wait, I thought his story is that HE drove the kids to his parents home that afternoon.

And this is where it gets wonky...or curiouser...or more suspicious to me. Are you thinking what I am thinking?:waitasec:

Did we ever confirm Dale's job? I know he stated or somebody said he went to work in Titusville on Fri. I was just thinking how expensive babies are and 2 at the same time, oh boy! Cars seats are expensive, but this couple has to buy 4 just to share custody. Think of two sets of stuff for twins. I know she was working at a bar, doing the tanning and going to school, and had 3 kids. That is a rough schedule, but she did have her mom and dad as she was living with them at the time. But this had to be financially hard for Dale Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro