FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to even type this because, I would rather envision the scenario where Michelle comes home safe to her family, but have they checked the dumpsters around the Millenia Mall? Most likely they have. But, the reason I ask is I haven't seen specific msm reports of this search being performed. I think that it would be reasonable in any case to believe that once you "get rid of the body," you want to rid yourself of the car as quickly as possible. You have already separated yourself from the most tangible piece of evidence against you (the actual person you have harmed), so I would imagine that the desire to just walk away from the vehicle as quickly as possible would be overwhelming, especially if you did not plan the murder, but it was instead an "act of passion". I can almost imagine the sense of relief that the perp would feel once he parked that car and walked away. I think she is near the vehicle, because I can't believe that he would want to drive for too long after.

Also, on another note: the decals being removed was odd. I guess I can understand a stranger removing the decals if they were simple to peel off. If it were only going to take a second to do, why not? Could buy you a few hours...but, I think it is more likely that a stranger would just back into a parking spot to make them less noticeable to passersby, if a stranger would even think of them at all. I think only someone who knew her would take the time to remove the decals, because to them, those decals were directly associated with Michelle.

I've also suggested the dumpsters or area near the cabinet company. It's industrial warehouses with tons of loading bays, dumpsters, warehouses. Shoot, Shaw carpet has a huge facility right in the same strip of warehouses.

Sorry to give Dale Sr a bad rap; didn't mean to come across that way. I just don't think Dale jr would be able to do all of this in 72 minutes, without help. If someone didn't help him I am back to a SODDI.

I didn't mean it to come across that you were giving Dale., Sr. a bad rap. My comment was basically a general comment. So sorry if my comment came across that way to you as it clearly was not intended to be that way. :blowkiss:

I've also suggested the dumpsters or area near the cabinet company. It's industrial warehouses with tons of loading bays, dumpsters, warehouses. Shoot, Shaw carpet has a huge facility right in the same strip of warehouses.

There are so many places in FL to dump a body, let alone the dumpsters that would be just p/u and taken to the dump!

Tick, tick, tick, time is the enemy. Where is Michelle????

IMO, Dale, Sr., is really getting a really bad rap when nothing points to him except that he is an "arrogant" man because his house was raided, media knocking on his door asking if this is the "Smith residence" and his reply "NO Santa Claus'" as well as the media following Dale Sr., his spouse, with media sticking microphones into his face with questions about "how to do you feel that LE may have found Michelle's body in the lake". etc., etc.

LE knows for sure if there are any phone calls between Michelle and Dale, or Dale and his father, etc., etc. Maybe LE might not know it yet as it takes a search warrant to get this information and time for the phone companies to supply it.

BBM
Respectfully, I couldn't disagree more. Could it really have come as a surprise to Dale Sr. that his son is now the prime suspect, given his LENGTHY record and history of domestic abuse? I didn't see one smidgen of concern for MP, only annoyance and combativeness. His righteous indignation (ha!) and behavior on camera tells me that the apple didn't fall far from the tree. Sorry, but I think there was a reason that SWAT was called in on that warrant, and I don't think it was all about Jr. I can't say for certain that he is directly involved in MP's disappearance, but do I think he's capable of covering for his golden boy? You betcha.

MOO, of course. :)

IMO, DaleSr gets a bad rap from me because he gave his son an alibi. If LE is correct that DaleJr is the prime suspect, that makes me suspect of the alibi DaleSr gave his son. That and DaleSr's house was raided commando style. I don't think it's a leap or unreasonable to highly suspect DaleSr's involvement.

People that commit these acts seem to over think what a innocent person would do. DS jr was trying to hard to act normal! Posting on fb, MP going shopping, going to work the following day. In all that kaos, what normal person would post on fb other then over thinking what a innocent person would do. IMO!

I didn't mean it to come across that you were giving Dale., Sr. a bad rap. My comment was basically a general comment. So sorry if my comment came across that way to you as it clearly was not intended to be that way. :blowkiss:

No worries, just can't see how on Earth she went missing in such a short period of time, and no witness, in daylight, and just gone. If Dale is responsible he had to have had help. The only person who gave him an alibi is his dad. So I just went there, because of Susan Powell and others.....

But you are right, we don't have all the facts, the only thing we know is the hummer was driven in at 3:18. It is on video. That's it.

Broad daylight; it happens more often than you think. Were so preoccupied with what’s going on in our own life (rightfully so) that we don’t notice things going on around us. Example;

Beautiful woman found stabbed to death 10 minutes after leaving shopping center (on video), lots of people around, saw nothing: http://voices.washingtonpost.com/crime-scene/fairfax/video-shows-pham-driving-10-mi.html

59 yr old woman gives girl a ride, driver forced out at one of the busiest intersections in a high price neighborhood. Subject (female) robs banks, changes vehicle, finally caught (all in broad daylight), lots of people around saw nothing: http://www.wusa9.com/news/article/1...-Carjacked-At-Knife-Point-In-Tysons-Corner-Va

Several USPS trucks robbed recently,,,I could go on, and everyone scratches their
heads and says “in broad daylight?” Criminals don’t care!

And as far as the Hummer, given in lieu of back child support?

A couple of more questions to add to the stellar list above:

1) Why did DS Jr. immediately take the kids to his parent's place/
2) In light of (1) was it common for him to always do this?
3) What time did he come back to his house that evening? (We know he did because he was there when the cops searched his house. He posted that they had just left on his Facebook account at 11:08 pm. We also know that it was his house and not his parents' house that LE searched at that time).
4) Were the twins with him? Or did he leave them at DS Sr.'s house?

Thanks for the questions! I will try to keep adding to my list, although I'm still so slow negotiating this website as a newbie, and things call me away, so then there's a lot of catching up to do. (As if everyone else doesn't have that problem!)

The only problem I see with the first question is that an answer would depend upon DS Jr. and his family, and we'd have no way to verify the accuracy of the answer. I was trying to come up with questions for which there would be a reliable answer. Example: "Did DS Jr. know about his neighbor's video camera?" Hypothetical answer: "According to LE, DS Jr.'s neighbor said that he had told DS Jr. last month about installing the camera."

IMO, Dale, Sr., is really getting a really bad rap when nothing points to him except that he is an "arrogant" man because his house was raided, media knocking on his door asking if this is the "Smith residence" and his reply "NO Santa Claus'" as well as the media following Dale Sr., his spouse, with media sticking microphones into his face with questions about "how to do you feel that LE may have found Michelle's body in the lake". etc., etc.

SBM

Let's not forget his 'laughing' when something happened 'off camera'..I'm pretty sure it wasn't the cameraman that Dale so obviously 'hip checked' into the metal gate (making most of his family/friends 'clap!) cos it was close to when he was at his car..Whatever it was I got the feeling it was something that happened to the 'media'..Speaking of the 'media'? We've seen this same scenario play out tons of xs in BIG profile cases to 'suspects/accused' peeps on their way in & out of court but almost everyone (well, maybe not JB or CM) handle it in a 'decent' manner.

Mr. Santa Claus's behavior reeked of "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree" scenario to me..IOW! Dale Jr. most likely learned to be WHO he is from someone else..Guess WHO that is! imho

To me Dale Sr appears to be the type to cover for his son, no matter what the entails. Think the Anthony's.

To many things point to Dale Jr and/or Dale Sr.

Dale Jr is the last to see Michelle. That we know of.
The Hummer is not seen on video leaving Dale Jrs condo so we don't know what time it left. Doesn't mean a thing.
Michelle's cell phone powered down in the area near Dale Srs house. How close?
The Hummer was found 3 miles from Dale Srs house. Some might see that as close some far again doesn't mean much.
The People's Court case involving Michelle and Dale Jr was on air the same day as Michelle went missing. Not sure what you are getting at with this one and how it points to Dale.
Dale Jr has a history of domestic violence against women including Michelle. Can't argue with this one.
Dale Jr goes to work in a nearby city the day after Michelle is reported missing even though he had the twins to take care of. Was he not supposed to go to work?
Dale Jr has not been back to work since the day after Michelle went missing. Again not sure what your point is and why this points to his guilt.

At what point do we say that there are to many things that point to Dale Jr for it to be just a coincidence?

MOO

Gonna play devils advocate hear and give my one cent. See above.

Thanks for the questions! I will try to keep adding to my list, although I'm still so slow negotiating this website as a newbie, and things call me away, so then there's a lot of catching up to do. (As if everyone else doesn't have that problem!)

The only problem I see with the first question is that an answer would depend upon DS Jr. and his family, and we'd have no way to verify the accuracy of the answer. I was trying to come up with questions for which there would be a reliable answer. Example: "Did DS Jr. know about his neighbor's video camera?" Hypothetical answer: "According to LE, DS Jr.'s neighbor said that he had told DS Jr. last month about installing the camera."

BBM

Thank you, because no matter where she was taken, that hummer had to be seen coming in or it blows everything out of the water.... So if she was taken sooner, that gives lots more time and more places to search. But in the end you have to have help with dropping off the hummer, unless you walked back. That means the in-laws- had the kids, or they were left alone.

I wonder if his dad even drove at all. In that video of him leaving the courthouse there was another man holding his arm in a manner of support the whole way and when they got into the vehicle his dad got in on the passenger side and a women (wife?) got in on the driver's side.

I took that as more of 'protection' from a friend then anything else.

Wow, I just finally finished reading all of the police reports, etc from this article:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/...-shannon-smith_n_1126349.html?ref=mostpopular

And I just really am in disgust. A very long pattern of violence against both male & female victims. Isn't it a shame we aren't privy to his juvenile record? Can you imagine? Anyway, nothing in the reports indicate anything about the details of the ME report. From what it sounds like to me, she passed out & someone had their way w/ her albeit very violently to sustain a crushed skull on the top of the head. The subject who was in bed w/ her I don't recall ever admitted to any activity w/ her although other witnesses testified initially they heard the sounds of activity in there. My question is how did DS2 come up with his conclusion that this is what happened to her & why on earth did he not pursue that with the police at the time? After all, that was his wife & she was living with HIS parents still so they couldn't have been that at odds. What a horrible situation. This person that was with her was supposedly his best friend according to the report & witnesses. Did the ME even note any evidence of having been roughed up down there? Very peculiar and very very brutal from what I saw and of course my opinion only.

BBM
Respectfully, I couldn't disagree more. Could it really have come as a surprise to Dale Sr. that his son is now the prime suspect, given his LENGTHY record and history of domestic abuse? I didn't see one smidgen of concern for MP, only annoyance and combativeness. His righteous indignation (ha!) and behavior on camera tells me that the apple didn't fall far from the tree. Sorry, but I think there was a reason that SWAT was called in on that warrant, and I don't think it was all about Jr. I can't say for certain that he is directly involved in MP's disappearance, but do I think he's capable of covering for his golden boy? You betcha.

We will have to just agree to disagree regarding Dale Sr., behavior on camera etc., etc. :blowkiss:

I think she was actually living with her sister. She had lived with her mom in the past but at the time this happened, I do believe it's been reported she was living with her sister. Of course, I could be totally mistaken. So much is coming out right now and many contradictions and errors are being reported. It's difficult to sift through them at times and figure it all out.

I just heard the same thing recently bout the "sister" :waitasec:

I also heard her mom say she's "raised those babies for 3 yrs" (their whole life) so IF she did, in fact, move to her sister's place it had to be very recent.

BBM

I couldn't AGREE more! with you! I even threw in "the apple tree' scenario to MY post without seeing your post first :)

eta..sorry Patty!

Is there a way to make the question post a sticky? So we can keep adding to it...and it won't get lost in the thread...Like put the question in black and the hypothetical/real answer in red...and we could just continue to add to it and if a question has definitely been answered like put that in green so we know it has been checked off the list?

Broad daylight; it happens more often than you think. Were so preoccupied with what’s going on in our own life (rightfully so) that we don’t notice things going on around us. Example;

Beautiful woman found stabbed to death 10 minutes after leaving shopping center (on video), lots of people around, saw nothing: http://voices.washingtonpost.com/crime-scene/fairfax/video-shows-pham-driving-10-mi.html

59 yr old woman gives girl a ride, driver forced out at one of the busiest intersections in a high price neighborhood. Subject (female) robs banks, changes vehicle, finally caught (all in broad daylight), lots of people around saw nothing: http://www.wusa9.com/news/article/1...-Carjacked-At-Knife-Point-In-Tysons-Corner-Va

Several USPS trucks robbed recently,,,I could go on, and everyone scratches their
heads and says “in broad daylight?” Criminals don’t care!

And as far as the Hummer, given in lieu of back child support?

That's a reasonable theory.

OTH! Many ppl do see things around them but don't want to get 'involved'..I almost can't blame them in this day where many 'good Samaritans' get murdered but there's still NO excuse not to at least call 911 right way or at some time later inform LE of what they observed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro