FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty...this is my first post, so here goes.
Firstly, God Bless every one of you for devoting so much of your hearts and minds to those who are in such desperate need during what is surely the most devastating time in their lives.

I believe that the 3:18 timestamped video is accurate, and I believe the reason Michelles sister made the statement about it being wrong is simply because in the same breath she says "Dale said Michelle dropped the kids off at 4:00" when they called him later that evening asking about Michelle. It proves he is lieing when he told them she was there at 4:00 (He obviously did NOT KNOW that her Hummer was caught on neighbors surveillance tape at 3:18). He lied to them because he could not tell them the truth about what happened from 3:18-4:00 (which is sadly the most likely time that Michelle met her fate). Her family KNOWS he said 4:00 and they are not going to let him or the media forget it...

I believe that LE knows when Michelles hummer left, when and if DSjr truck or work van left. They know where Michelles phone was pinging from 3:15 until 8:00 when it was powered off, as well as any calls, texts, etc.. that led up to to that time. They likely know where DSjr. phone was pinging as well. If they had enough evidence for a search warrart, I find it hard to believe that they were not granted access to his phone records. These are just a few of the things that led LE to name him a suspect, even if maybe hindsight may show that it was a little premature, I do believe they are 100% spot on.

God Bless Michelle and her Family ~~ May God reunite them

Is LE searching today? In the same area if so?

At least there is a scanner thread for Michelle up now...hopefully, we can get more people who live in Orlando with scanners to listen...

Is there a way to make the question post a sticky? So we can keep adding to it...and it won't get lost in the thread...Like put the question in black and the hypothetical/real answer in red...and we could just continue to add to it and if a question has definitely been answered like put that in green so we know it has been checked off the list?

That would be cool. Is that something I'm supposed to be able to do, or does someone else do that? I have the list as a document too, and have added some questions that were posted here since my question post.

Attachments

• Points or Questions Needing Verifiable Answers.doc
    26 KB · Views: 3
How RUDE of me..So SORRY! :(

:welcome4:

To ALL the newbies :)

I couldn't AGREE more! with you! I even threw in "the apple tree' scenario to MY post without seeing your post first :)

eta..sorry Patty!

No one is hurting my feelings by not agreeing with me in any manner. I am a "pain" at times because I dig in so many directions of a case.

I have always tried to stay away from certain things and try to figure things out based on how the case was initially reported.

Of course with this case, what was first stated has now changed with times, etc., it has given me a headache.

Lots of :hug: to all and feel free to keep me on my toes! :blowkiss: to all!

Okay, I am listening to the police radio via the provided link. If I hear anything of interest to the case I will put it in the scanner thread for Michelle in the parking lot.

No one is hurting my feelings by not agreeing with me in any manner. I am a "pain" at times because I dig in so many directions of a case.

I have always tried to stay away from certain things and try to figure things out based on how the case was initially reported.

Of course with this case, what was first stated has now changed with times, etc., it has giving me a headache.

I would have almost agreed with you had I heard one thing out of either of their mouths that was positve, a prayer, a wish, something?

I would have almost agreed with you had I heard one thing out of either of their mouths that was positve, a prayer, a wish, something?

Well, IF only they would have asked them about their feelings regarding Michelle being missing, they may have gotten a more positive result.

Agree to disagree is the way to go! :blowkiss:

Alrighty...this is my first post, so here goes.
Firstly, God Bless every one of you for devoting so much of your hearts and minds to those who are in such desperate need during what is surely the most devastating time in their lives.

I believe that the 3:18 timestamped video is accurate, and I believe the reason Michelles sister made the statement about it being wrong is simply because in the same breath she says "Dale said Michelle dropped the kids off at 4:00" when they called him later that evening asking about Michelle. It proves he is lieing when he told them she was there at 4:00 (He obviously did NOT KNOW that her Hummer was caught on neighbors surveillance tape at 3:18). He lied to them because he could not tell them the truth about what happened from 3:18-4:00 (which is sadly the most likely time that Michelle met her fate). Her family KNOWS he said 4:00 and they are not going to let him or the media forget it...

I believe that LE knows when Michelles hummer left, when and if DSjr truck or work van left. They know where Michelles phone was pinging from 3:15 until 8:00 when it was powered off, as well as any calls, texts, etc.. that led up to to that time. They likely know where DSjr. phone was pinging as well. If they had enough evidence for a search warrart, I find it hard to believe that they were not granted access to his phone records. These are just a few of the things that led LE to name him a suspect, even if maybe hindsight may show that it was a little premature, I do believe they are 100% spot on.

God Bless Michelle and her Family ~~ May God reunite them

That could very well be what she is doing. Good thought.

and

:greetings::welcome4:

Respectfully, I post and trying hard not to be "flippant" but clearly LE has the ability to access all information regarding Dale's previous addresses.

The general public can use "People Search" or any of the online websites, and pay a minimal amount of money and get all that information.

It's just very odd for an investigator looking for info when it is so readily available.

Is it possible PattyG that LE are asking others for info, not because they don't already have the details themselves but rather because they need witnesses to testify in courts of law.

LE may be aware of his prior home, but a witness saying - yeah we all used to park right there is better for a grand jury or regular jury.

LE often ask questions that they already know the answer to.

Someone? posted something like DS would know for sure what "time" she arrived since he probably had to see himself on his "first ever national tv appearance" (PC) but it's been reported many xs that this was his 2nd time on the show..What I don't get is WHY nobody in the media has dug up that show for us all to see..Unless it's NOT true or the tape has been destroyed?

Of course with this case, what was first stated has now changed with times, etc., it has given me a headache.

I appreciate your posts because even though I think Dale is likely I do not think he had help so it stumps me. I have seen or heard nothing to make me think his dad is involved, and really how does that conversation go? "Hey dad, i murdered the *R$*$# I need you to help me with the body!" Many unpleasant people who don't like women would still balk at that, son or no. But more importantly, most sons would hesitate on whether or not they could trust their parent to help. Either way so far i see no evidence re Sr. except I don't like him which is hardly useful.

There are other possibilities and enough questions outstanding that I think having an open mind is helpful...even though i think its more likely than not that Dale did it

Is there a way to make the question post a sticky? So we can keep adding to it...and it won't get lost in the thread...Like put the question in black and the hypothetical/real answer in red...and we could just continue to add to it and if a question has definitely been answered like put that in green so we know it has been checked off the list?

No, I wish we could. :sigh:

Michelle doesn't have her own forum or sub-forum....yet. We are still in open discussion thread format and there is not anywhere to sticky anything case specific like that right now.

Until TPTB let us open a case specific sub-forum, my advice is to keep bumping the post and adding to it. That way we can keep track of it and have a succinct list. When we open a new thread, someone please copy it over to the new one.

Someone? posted something like DS would know for sure what "time" she arrived since he probably had to see himself on his "first ever national tv appearance" (PC) but it's been reported many xs that this was his 2nd time on the show..What I don't get is WHY nobody in the media has dug up that show for us all to see..Unless it's NOT true or the tape has been destroyed?

I don't think it's that easy to find episodes of PC. The video they use on HLN on that old TV set is from youtube, iirc. Somebody (from WS) put at least one of the videos on youtube after recording it at home. I've tried to find archived episodes but had no luck. Maybe someone could send PC a request, but who knows how long they keep them, I think the original appearance was from 2002 or 2003.

No, I wish we could. :sigh:

Michelle doesn't have her own forum or sub-forum....yet. We are still in open discussion thread format and there is not anywhere to sticky anything case specific like that right now.

Until TPTB let us open a case specific sub-forum, my advice is to keep bumping the post and adding to it. That way we can keep track of it and have a succinct list. When we open a new thread, someone please copy it over to the new one.

Beach, can we put it in the media links section (just for reference, not to discuss): http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155796

Well, IF only they would have asked them about their feelings regarding Michelle being missing, they may have gotten a more positive result.

Agree to disagree is the way to go! :blowkiss:

I have to agree that in almost every media-soaked case, the reporters ask the wrong questions. It's almost like they know nothing about human nature, except how to get someone angry enough to not want to talk. I feel like a better question to pose (and in a more respectful manner!) would have been something along the lines of, "are you close to Michelle? What is Michelle like?" Then, they may have gotten a better sound bite of DSjr and Sr actually talking about the case instead of just walking angrily away. And really, who wouldn't be angry if you were being bombarded by questions like, "did you kill her?" in an already emotionally-charged atmosphere? I think the questions are asked in such a way that there is no way to answer them without looking guilty, because they are MEANT to provoke.

This is not to say that I feel one way or another about anyone's guilt or innocence, just a general observation.

Is it possible PattyG that LE are asking others for info, not because they don't already have the details themselves but rather because they need witnesses to testify in courts of law.

LE may be aware of his prior home, but a witness saying - yeah we all used to park right there is better for a grand jury or regular jury.

LE often ask questions that they already know the answer to.

When I initially posted about the "investigators" it was in reference to my comment to the quoted post.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 #7

I did not understand why "investigators" were looking into Dale with regards to his deceased wife when Dale clearly had nothing to do with her demise.

Not sure about people from the past being witnesses for the grand jury.

Most of the time, when a case goes to court, what someone did in their past is usually not allowed in court based on motions to suppress etc., etc. We all have seen that one in action BIG TIME! :crazy:

I'm sure I heard the 'daycare' center isn't far from where MP lives but where exactly is that since we've always been told she lives with her mom..Until the other day when I read she's been living with her sister..HUH? And in a somewhat "rural" area..Wish I could find that article again!

I do recall a report that stated MP had to go from the 'salon' to the 'daycare' & then backtrack to get to Dale's=it takes longer to get there then some would think.

eta..It was OUT there bout the 'daycare' very early on so this is NOT new info.

---it sounds to me like her sister lives at home ( with her mom. ) ??

---her sister lauren is talking about the twins spending the night before the hearing that sent them to dale2's....

Michelle Parker: News 11/30/11 - YouTube

---@ approx. 9:30

lauren: " --they just bring so much joy into my family’s life, and they’ve lived with us for, off and on for the past 3 years, and full time for the most part the last year and a half, so, our home is their home".

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...er-search-dale-smith-20111201,0,7469885.story

The children have lived with Stewart and her family on-and-off for most of their lives and have bedrooms at her home. They wanted French fries and chocolate milk, so the family took them to McDonald's.

Once home, the twins played with their new Chihuahua puppy their mother bought for them recently and then got ready for bed.

The next day they were returned to their father, whom they are not accustomed to spending so much time with, Stewart said.

"It was heart wrenching because they were happy to be with us. I really know Michelle would want them to be with us," Stewart said. "I think we are going to work out some amicable grandma visit time."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme