FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beach, can we put it in the media links section (just for reference, not to discuss): http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155796

I see where you're coming from and why it looks like a good spot for a reference thread. Problem is it isn't really a timeline or media link and we really do need somewhere we can build off of it and use it for discussion... Those are very probing questions and they would make for terrific topical threads.

Hang tight and just bump it for right now. I am going to check with TPTB and see if we have any chance of getting a sub-forum format. I fear a lot of good info is getting buried in these threads now.

First time poster, although I have been following the conversation, and appreciating all the comments and insight from all quarters.

I was born and raised in Orlando, but escaped ;-) after college--a lifetime ago.

In my opinion, wisely or unwisely on the part of the sender, the "Waterford" text to MP's brother was sent in an attempt to buy time.

Anyway, I put together a list of questions people here have been asking or info we would all love to have. I don't know if this list is at all helpful, but I thought what the heck, can't hurt to post it. I tried to leave out any questions that have to do with speculation, even though speculation is helpful and interesting a lot of the time. I'm sure I've left out stuff, although I've tried to be thorough. Thanks to telemag, who posted some interesting questions. I included those.

Here we go:

Name and address of the twins’ daycare facility.

Time when MP picked up the twins from daycare.

What time did MP’s Hummer leave DS Jr.’s condo?

Eyewitness or video of above?

When did DS Jr. leave the condo in his own vehicle?

Did DS Jr. know about his neighbor’s video camera?

Did neighbors of DS Sr. see vehicles arriving and leaving on 11/17 afternoon?

Location MP’s cell pinged for “Waterford” text to brother.

When was MP supposed to meet boyfriend for dinner?

What time did Yvonne call DS Jr. 11/17 evening?

What number did she call (ie, cell, or land line at condo or Rose Av.)?

If Mrs. DS Sr. answered this call, what did she say to Yvonne in reference to why DS Jr. didn’t answer or couldn’t come to the phone?

When did DS Jr. return Yvonne’s call?

When did LE first contact DS Jr., and how?

When did DS Jr. return to his condo from Rose Ave. evening of 11/17?

What is the ping “trail” for MP’s cell before it stopped pinging?

Additional unreleased videos or other electronic evidence to track the route of MP’s Hummer after 3:18 PM on 11/17.

Additional unreleased eyewitness accounts of Hummer movements around town after 3:18 PM.

Details of search warrant for DS Sr.s house on Rose Ave.

What is MP’s boyfriend’s alibi for 11/17 afternoon?

Who else called or texted MP on 11/17 after 2:30 PM?

Did MP send or receive any texts or make or receive any calls to/from DS Jr. on 11/16 or on 11/17 before 3:18 PM?

What was the ping “trail” for DS Jr.’s cell for times in question?

Does DS Sr. own a cell phone, and if so, what is the ping “trail” for his phone for times in question?

What if any evidence did LE find in the Hummer?

What fingerprints were on MP's Hummer and her purse and belongings?

If Dale's FP's were found in her Hummer does he frequently get in her car?

Was the Hummer driver's seat set for MP or someone taller?

Were all the Hummer mirrors adjusted to the seat level? Whose fingerprints were on the mirror?

Was the Hummer recently washed?

Did the floor mats and wheel wells of the Hummer or other DS Jr./Sr. vehicles have any type of dirt mud or material that would possibly match up with a body of water that is nearby?

What if any evidence did LE find at the Rose Ave. house?

Did LE search DS Jr.’s work van?

Did LE check DS Jr.’s trash inside and out?

Taking this opportunity to bump this and say -

:welcome: to nobodynoz! Thanks for such a fantastic opening post. So happy you decided to come out of lurkdom and join us in the discussion here!

I was talking to DH and about this case and how could this have gone down without any evidence; like in the condo, or anyone seeing her being taken out. And he reminded me that most contractor (him included) have Visqueen around. Visqueen is a roll of heavy plastic, it comes in white, clear and black, and is used to cover large areas when they want to keep things clean, like a carpet, floor, or keep stuff from getting wet in the rain when transporting cabinets. Just thought I would throw that out there to keep in mind. It is hard to think in these "terms" when trying to imagine how to do something like this.

Someone earlier posted a link earlier for a time line on the 17th she went missing, I think it was from ABC news but it said that when mps mother contacted le that they sent a patrol car out to drive by ds house at 8:00pm. This was the first I had heard this, has anyone else? Also, I find that interesting that was at the same time as mps phone is powered off.

I am new to the community but have been lurking on your site for some time. I live within a few miles of where MP was last seen and I cannot help but feel for this family. I was raised in the area between DS Sr and DS Jr residence and I feel that DS would have taken the back road to eliminate Stop Light Cameras and staying on one lane road to keep exposure of vehicles down.

Since we know MP Hummer headed South on Goldenrod from DS Condo I feel the vehicle may have traveled the following route - West on Lee Vista to Conway, North on Conway to Hoffner and then West again to Orange Avenue, South about a quarter mile to West on Oakridge. The hummer could of then went to Millenia Boulevard North to West on Radenbaugh under I-4 to Vineland about 1/10 Mile to Walden. DS Jr could of made it to his father within 15 minutes, From DS SR to Walden is about 8 Minutes. This is the backroad and would have minimal traffic (two lane roads most of the way) so someone would of had to be directly behind MP Vehicle to notice it or on coming. There are also little subdivision in which the driver could of avoided Traffic Lights.

Now I get to this photo from the video camera in DS Condo area.

qpi637.png picture by AlwaysWright01 - Photobucket

If you notice MP Hummer came in before the sun started setting. You can see that two different hummers left this area and the one on the top left corner left after the sunset through the complex.

The Hummer in the top right appears to be a greystone metalic color and does not appear to be MP's

but

The Hummer in the top left appears to be the same hummer as MP without the decal, without the tire cover and without the simulators on the wheel. All these items are easily modified but make a heck of a difference in overall appearance.

Now to this white van - I do believe DS Jr. has a white work van. This van from shadows tells me it came in after MP's and either parked to block the camera or left twice. There is another way to get to DS Jr. Condo which is make the first Left in his complex.

I see this top left hand photo being MP's hummer stripped down and leaving after all these other photos in this collage.

The sun shadow tells alot about these photos.

I have a horrible feeling about MP missing and my heart goes out to her family and friends.

Not sure what the intent of this or any hypothetical car jacker would be...but I do have to wonder why a car jacker would take the phone from the vehicle and leave the purse. Just to not use the phone and then dump it later, hypothetical car jacker clearly realizing it can be tracked. If car jacker clearly realized the phone could be tracked, why take it in the first place? Makes no sense....right? Just leave it in the car with the purse. MOO
OR Michelle was being taken somewhere...perhaps headed to the Waterford area...managed to text that information before the person holding her discovered the text and tossed the phone along the way.

The van driving in has different window pattern then the parked van?

[/B]

BBM

Thank you, because no matter where she was taken, that hummer had to be seen coming in or it blows everything out of the water.... So if she was taken sooner, that gives lots more time and more places to search. But in the end you have to have help with dropping off the hummer, unless you walked back. That means the in-laws- had the kids, or they were left alone.

BBM

Another possibility is that he could have ridden a bike back. I definitely think that MP was harmed within that 72 minute time period that keeps coming up. But I don't think she was disposed of until later when it was darker.

Say she was killed shortly after dropping off the kids. DS could easily have driven her hummer into his garage, dropped the kids to his parents (saying he had to run an errand), come back to the condo, taken off the decals to draw less attention, loaded MP into the hummer, thrown a bike in the trunk, disposed of the body, then the vehicle, and ridden back to where ever it is that he ended up (his dad's or his condo).

Personally I do think he had help. But him acting alone is not impossible. And I also agree his dad covered for him in either case...whether he was directly involved, or just by telling LE that DS was there the entire time.

I am new to the community but have been lurking on your site for some time. I live within a few miles of where MP was last seen and I cannot help but feel for this family. I was raised in the area between DS Sr and DS Jr residence and I feel that DS would have taken the back road to eliminate Stop Light Cameras and staying on one lane road to keep exposure of vehicles down.

Since we know MP Hummer headed South on Goldenrod from DS Condo I feel the vehicle may have traveled the following route - West on Lee Vista to Conway, North on Conway to Hoffner and then West again to Orange Avenue, South about a quarter mile to West on Oakridge. The hummer could of then went to Millenia Boulevard North to West on Radenbaugh under I-4 to Vineland about 1/10 Mile to Walden. DS Jr could of made it to his father within 15 minutes, From DS SR to Walden is about 8 Minutes. This is the backroad and would have minimal traffic (two lane roads most of the way) so someone would of had to be directly behind MP Vehicle to notice it or on coming. There are also little subdivision in which the driver could of avoided Traffic Lights.

Now I get to this photo from the video camera in DS Condo area.

qpi637.png picture by AlwaysWright01 - Photobucket

If you notice MP Hummer came in before the sun started setting. You can see that two different hummers left this area and the one on the top left corner left after the sunset through the complex.

The Hummer in the top right appears to be a greystone metalic color and does not appear to be MP's

but

The Hummer in the top left appears to be the same hummer as MP without the decal, without the tire cover and without the simulators on the wheel. All these items are easily modified but make a heck of a difference in overall appearance.

Now to this white van - I do believe DS Jr. has a white work van. This van from shadows tells me it came in after MP's and either parked to block the camera or left twice. There is another way to get to DS Jr. Condo which is make the first Left in his complex.

I see this top left hand photo being MP's hummer stripped down and leaving after all these other photos in this collage.

The sun shadow tells alot about these photos.

I have a horrible feeling about MP missing and my heart goes out to her family and friends.

Thank you and Welcome!

I was thinking North on Goldenrod Left on Hoffner across 436 (Semoran Blvd) across Conway, thru Belle Isle, to Orange Ave, R on Orange by Jesse Blacks and R at Oakridge. Not sure if there are any cameras at 436 and Hoffner. (I don't remember) or if there are any at Orange.

It is all 2 lane from Conway thru Belle Isle to Orange.

In the video there is a white van parked in the driveway, one on the street and there is one coming in before Michelle's Hummer. I'm not sure if they are all the same van or not. For me it's hard to tell.

Thanks again and great post.

But why not change it into her name? Leaving in his name would mean he would have to carry the insurance (which can't be cheap) and the tag on it.

I had considered that could be something that DS might get mad about. He may had been OK with all that if he and she were still seeing each other some but once he found out she got a new BF maybe not so much.
If money was still owed on the vehicle, the finance company might have refused to change it into her name.

Just some random thoughts. I'm sure you guys can think of many more.

1. Did LE finger print MP Hummer and her purse and belongings?
2. If Dale's FP's were found in her Hummer does he frequently get in her car?
3. Did LE take pics of the drivers seat to note where the seat was set? Was it set for her or someone taller?
4. Were all the Hummer mirrors adjusted to the seat level and were the mirrors finger printed?
5. Was the Hummer recently washed?
6. Do any of the local car washes have cameras and were they checked?
7. Did LE check Dale's trash inside and out?
8. Did LE check the floor mats and wheel wells for any type of dirt mud or material that would possibly match up with a body of water that is nearby?

Someone took a heck of a chance driving her Hummer. I would bet that if LE back tracked the roads that led to were her car was found they could find a video at some intersection possibly at a red light that showed who was driving that car.

Someone else may have posted since I'm so far behind in this thread but there are many, many traffic cameras and red light cameras on intersections all throughout the Orlando area. These cameras are set up to show who is driving a vehicle and there has been a big debate on whether or not it is constitutional to issue tickets for running lights based on these photos. I'm very sure that OPD would have checked the photos from the cameras nearby and along the route the Hummer would have traveled and I wonder if that is what part of their probable cause was for their search warrant was based on.

So many questions and so few answers in this whole case. :waitasec:

First time poster, although I have been following the conversation, and appreciating all the comments and insight from all quarters.

I was born and raised in Orlando, but escaped ;-) after college--a lifetime ago.

In my opinion, wisely or unwisely on the part of the sender, the "Waterford" text to MP's brother was sent in an attempt to buy time.

Anyway, I put together a list of questions people here have been asking or info we would all love to have. I don't know if this list is at all helpful, but I thought what the heck, can't hurt to post it. I tried to leave out any questions that have to do with speculation, even though speculation is helpful and interesting a lot of the time. I'm sure I've left out stuff, although I've tried to be thorough. Thanks to telemag, who posted some interesting questions. I included those.

Here we go:

Name and address of the twins’ daycare facility.

Time when MP picked up the twins from daycare.

What time did MP’s Hummer leave DS Jr.’s condo?

Eyewitness or video of above?

When did DS Jr. leave the condo in his own vehicle?

Did DS Jr. know about his neighbor’s video camera?

Did neighbors of DS Sr. see vehicles arriving and leaving on 11/17 afternoon?

Location MP’s cell pinged for “Waterford” text to brother.

When was MP supposed to meet boyfriend for dinner?

What time did Yvonne call DS Jr. 11/17 evening?

What number did she call (ie, cell, or land line at condo or Rose Av.)?

If Mrs. DS Sr. answered this call, what did she say to Yvonne in reference to why DS Jr. didn’t answer or couldn’t come to the phone?

When did DS Jr. return Yvonne’s call?

When did LE first contact DS Jr., and how?

When did DS Jr. return to his condo from Rose Ave. evening of 11/17?

What is the ping “trail” for MP’s cell before it stopped pinging?

Additional unreleased videos or other electronic evidence to track the route of MP’s Hummer after 3:18 PM on 11/17.

Additional unreleased eyewitness accounts of Hummer movements around town after 3:18 PM.

Details of search warrant for DS Sr.s house on Rose Ave.

What is MP’s boyfriend’s alibi for 11/17 afternoon?

Who else called or texted MP on 11/17 after 2:30 PM?

Did MP send or receive any texts or make or receive any calls to/from DS Jr. on 11/16 or on 11/17 before 3:18 PM?

What was the ping “trail” for DS Jr.’s cell for times in question?

Does DS Sr. own a cell phone, and if so, what is the ping “trail” for his phone for times in question?

What if any evidence did LE find in the Hummer?

What fingerprints were on MP's Hummer and her purse and belongings?

If Dale's FP's were found in her Hummer does he frequently get in her car?

Was the Hummer driver's seat set for MP or someone taller?

Were all the Hummer mirrors adjusted to the seat level? Whose fingerprints were on the mirror?

Was the Hummer recently washed?

Did the floor mats and wheel wells of the Hummer or other DS Jr./Sr. vehicles have any type of dirt mud or material that would possibly match up with a body of water that is nearby?

What if any evidence did LE find at the Rose Ave. house?

Did LE search DS Jr.’s work van?

Did LE check DS Jr.’s trash inside and out?

We have to keep bumping this so it doesn't get burried until we have a clear path from TTPB...on whether we might get a sub-forum. We will just have to keep adding stuff to this...

Taking this opportunity to bump this and say -

:welcome: to nobodynoz! Thanks for such a fantastic opening post. So happy you decided to come out of lurkdom and join us in the discussion here!

Thank you so much for the welcome! I'm very glad the post is helpful to some. I will try to keep the list up-to-date, and I can even add answers if we finally get them. Anyone can post questions or points to add. Most, if not all, of these are questions to which LE probably has answers that haven't yet been revealed to the public, assuming that LE is as brilliant as we are.:winko:

I've added several new questions, so here's a refreshed list:

1. Name and address of the twins’ daycare facility.
  2. Time when MP picked up the twins from daycare.
  3. What time did MP’s Hummer leave DS Jr.’s condo?
  4. Eyewitness or video of above?
  5. When did DS Jr. leave the condo in his own vehicle?
  6. Did DS Jr. know about his neighbor’s video camera?
  7. Did neighbors of DS Sr. see vehicles arriving and leaving on 11/17 afternoon?
  8. Location MP’s cell pinged for “Waterford” text to brother.
  9. When was MP supposed to meet boyfriend for dinner?
  10. What time did Yvonne call DS Jr. 11/17 evening?
  11. What number did she call (ie, cell, or land line at condo or Rose Av.)?
  12. If Mrs. DS Sr. answered this call, what did she say to Yvonne in reference to why DS Jr. didn’t answer or couldn’t come to the phone?
  13. When did DS Jr. return Yvonne’s call?
  14. When did LE first contact DS Jr., and how?
  15. When did DS Jr. return to his condo from Rose Ave. evening of 11/17?
  16. When he returned, were the twins with him, or did he leave them at DS Sr.’s house?
  17. What is the ping “trail” for MP’s cell before it stopped pinging?
  18. Additional unreleased videos or other electronic evidence to track the route of MP’s Hummer after 3:18 PM on 11/17.
  19. Additional unreleased eyewitness accounts of Hummer movements around town after 3:18 PM.
  20. Details of search warrant for DS Sr.s house on Rose Ave.
  21. What is MP’s boyfriend’s alibi for 11/17 afternoon?
  22. Who else called or texted MP on 11/17 after 2:30 PM?
  23. Did MP send or receive any texts or make or receive any calls to/from DS Jr. on 11/16 or on 11/17 before 3:18 PM?
  24. What was the ping “trail” for DS Jr.’s cell for times in question?
  25. Does DS Sr. own a cell phone, and if so, what is the ping “trail” for his phone for times in question?
  26. What if any evidence did LE find in the Hummer?
  27. What fingerprints were on MP's Hummer and her purse and belongings?
  28. If Dale's FP's were found in her Hummer does he frequently get in her car?
  29. Was the Hummer driver's seat set for MP or someone taller?
  30. Were all the Hummer mirrors adjusted to the seat level? Whose fingerprints were on the mirror?
  31. Was the Hummer recently washed?
  32. Did the floor mats and wheel wells of the Hummer or other DS Jr./Sr. vehicles have any type of dirt mud or material that would possibly match up with a body of water that is nearby?
  33. What if any evidence did LE find at the Rose Ave. house?
  34. Did LE search DS Jr.’s work van?
  35. Did LE check DS Jr.’s trash inside and out?
  36. Who arrived at the condo for the search first: LE or DS Jr?
  37. If LE was there first, did DS Jr. arrive in his truck & pull into the garage or did someone else drive him?
  38. If DS Jr. was already there when LE arrived, were there any other vehicles or persons there with him?
  39. Was the white van parked on the street in the condo neighbor’s video DS Jr.’s work van?
  40. Does DS Jr. own a bicycle, or have access to one at Rose Avenue house?

IIRC, the only Facebook page we are allowed to post is the one for "Michelle Parker Missing".

There's also his work van which I have not heard boo about being searched. Also, we must consider that not all murders entail blood. I have my doubt about a thorough search being conducted at DS2's condo & DS1's home. That was not a lengthy forensic search from what I could tell. JM :twocents:

I agree completely! This has been weighing on my mind for some time now.

Timeline of 11/17/2011

2:30pm Michelle is seen for the last time by her family(mom/sis) as she is leaving the family's salon en route to p/u twins from daycare and to drop them off at their dad's(Dale) condo
[MSM, family]

3:15pm Michelle's current bf of a few weeks, NM receives a text msg from Michelle that said she'd heard a song on the radio that made her think of him.
(per some MSM this text was sent "after" she'd dropped off the twins at Dale's.. To each their own on what they feel is accurate)..
NM immediately replies to her text with a smiley and a heart.
[MSM, NM]

3:15pm In sister, Lauren's public statement on 11/30 she stated this time as an ETA for Michelle arriving at the daycare to p/up the twins.
[sister, Lauren]

3:18pm ORIGINAL ARRIVAL TIME OF MICHELLE AT DALE's. Surveillance video shows Michelle's blk Hummer(sister, Lauren confirmed it was Michelle's Hummer)arriving at Dale's condo. The 3:18pm timestamp has been verified as correct(only "off" 2seconds) by the very man whose surveillance cam caught the Hummer footage.
**also note that 3:18pm marks the BEGINNING of the 72min window of op later given by Dale JR's ATTY, NeJame**
[MSM, video confirmation, sister, MN]

3:28pm This would mark the 10mins of Michelle staying and talking with Dale at his condo where she says she is then headed to go shopping.. The time Michelle would be leaving Dale's condo.
[sister]

3:30pm This is the time reported by multiple MSM as the time Michelle's 11yr old son had arrived home from school and at some point very soon thereafter called the family salon asking if his mom was there.
[MSM]

4:00pm THIS IS THE NEW ARRIVAL TIME OF MICHELLE AT DALE's CONDO per sister, Lauren on 11/30 PrimeTime News. She claims that the time on the video of 3:18pm is INCORRECT.. that the correct time of Michelle/twins arriving at Dale's was 4:00pm.. Lauren further claims that in Dale's initial convo with the family on 11/17 when they asked him when he'd last seen Michelle that he answered that she'd arrived at 4:00pm, stayed and talked for 10mins, and upon her leaving she told Dale she was headed "shopping".
**please note that I am making clear that this time and info is not told to the public by Dale Jr, himself, but rather it is Michelle's sister, Lauren publicly stating these are the events/times of 11/17 as the family was told by Dale Jr in their first contacting him on the night of 11/17**
[family, MSM]

Minutes preceding 4:26pm Michelle's brother, Dustin sends a 3 recipient text(mom, Lauren, Michelle) needing a ride and asking what part of town each are in.
[brother, MSM]

4:26pm the time immediately after Dustin sending the text he received only 1 reply from the 3 texts he'd sent. It was a reply from Michelle's cell phone that consisted of one, single word, "Waterford". This is the last known contact with Michelle's phone.
*note that according to MSM not only was the location of the phone not in Waterford when the 4:26pm text was sent, but it's reported that the phones records show the phone to not have been in Waterford at any time that day/night of 11/17**
[brother, MSM]

4:30pm Dale's atty, Mark NeJame states that Dale and the twins arrived at his father, Dale Sr's home at this time. Thus marking the END of the 72minute window of opportunity that NeJame claims Dale Jr had to kill and dispose of Michelle..
**note that he gets a :big eyeroll: from me on this claim**
[MN, MSM]

4:40pm This is the timestamp we see on the video surveillance footage that shows a similar black hummer leaving Dale's neighborhood.
**confirmed it was NOT Michelle's Hummer and confirmed it was a neighbor that lives near Dale that we saw appearing to leave the neighborhood at 4:40pm**
[video confirmation, MSM]

6:50pm This time is the newest time stated by sister, Lauren as to when Michelle's 11yr old son called the family salon speaking with his Aunt Lauren. He asks if mom is there.. and relays that mom has not been home and he has not seen her.
[sister, MSM]

6:50pm After speaking with Michelle's 11yr old son the family immediately calls "The Barn"(the bar Michelle was to work a shift at 7:30pm that night of 11/17). The co-workers assure the fam that they'll alert them as soon as Michelle arrives for work..*
**Michelle is known to be a very prompt employee and always would arrive 10-15mins prior to her shift beginning**
[sister, MSM]

7:20pm When Michelle had not arrived for work by 7:20 co-workers grew extremely concerned and immediately alerted her family that Michelle was a NO SHOW.
[family, MSM]

7:20pm AT THIS TIME THE FAMILY IMMEDIATELY ALERTED AUTHORITIES THAT MICHELLE WAS MISSING
[family, MSM]

Throughout those first hours Michelle's family were desperately seeking to make contact with Dale Jr.(calls placed to his cell by mom, Dustin, Lauren all went unanswered). Yvonne at some point was able to make contact with Dale Jr's mom at Dale Sr's house.. She shared her growing concerns of Michelle being missing but for reasons unbeknownst to us Yvonne was unable to speak with Dale Jr at that time. His mom assured Yvonne that she would have Dale Jr contact her.
[family]

7:30pm Michelle's shift was to begin at 7:30pm at "The Barn". As we know she never arrived.
[family, MSM]

Specific time unknown Dale Jr returns the phonecall to Yvonne. The family asks him when was the last time that he saw Michelle. His response was that Michelle/twins arrived at his condo at 4:00pm, Michelle stayed and they talked for 10mins, upon Michelle leaving his condo she told him that she was headed to go "shopping". That was the last time that he had seen Michelle.
According to the family Dale had no reaction when told that Michelle was MISSING!
[family]

10:00pm-ish Dale is back home at the condo and LE are doing their initial search of his home and speaking with Dale to find out his account of the events as they had occurred that afternoon/evening.
[MSM, Dale's FB post]

10:30pm This is the time that a woman and her dog were walking in the apt complex on Walden Circle and saw Michelle's black Hummer parked there at the complex.
**note this was learned after LE located the Hummer and in speaking to the apt tenants in that area they learned that the woman had spotted the vehicle in that spot at 10:30pm**
[MSM]

12:00am-ish LE officer during routine patrol of the apt complex spots and calls in for verification what was found to be Michelle's Missing Black Hummer. It's location verified to have been the exact same as when the female at 10:30pm had spotted the black Hummer.
**note that the large, professionally attached GLOW tanning decals had been removed from Michelle's windows**
(it can be seen on the surveillance footage of Michelle's Hummer arriving at Dale's condo that at that time[3:18pm] the GLOW decals were still on her vehicle)
[family, MSM, LE]

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

This is nothing more than just my personal timeline of sorts that I've added to from the onset of the case.. I have listed my sources for each and every time/event, many are multi-sourced.. That said I still am in no way claiming it to be any type officially accurate timeline of the case.. Just a personal compilation along the way of following the case. I personally make one for each case as it always keeps me better acquainted with times and details and able to better sort fact from fiction..

I tried to make clear in my noting in the timeline that due to us not having any public statements from Dale Jr about the events/times of 11/17 that we are forced to have to rely on the words of his atty(mainly derived from NeJames lengthy presser)..and that we have Michelle's family relaying to us what they personally were told by Dale straight outta the shoot.. Meaning his immediate account of the times/events of 11/17 as he gave them to her family on the night of 11/17..

As I noted in the timeline it's to each their own on whether they want to believe Michelle's family's word. I have thought on this and I personally easily concluded that IMO this family first and foremost are not in Any way involved in their loved one, Michelle's disappearance, along with IMO their motives are clear that all they want is Michelle found(dead or alive) and IMO they don't give a rat's azz AT THIS TIME who is guilty of "disappearing" her.. There immediate need is to have her found, period!!!.. After they accomplish that I believe it's at that time their focus naturally would shift into beginning the long, slow grieving process along with focusing toward finding justice for what was done to Michelle and therefor essentially done to those precious babies, and her son as well in their being robbed and stripped of their mother's love..*

And in my seeing it in those very basic terms I take this family at their word, including their relaying to us, the public what they were told by Dale Jr, himself about Michelle and the times/events of the day she went missing..

Of course that's just me personally and everyone can decide for themselves what weight they want to assign to those statements made by Michelle's family.. The timeline is nothing more than just a listing of the little known "facts" as we've been told them and attached with the sources for which those "facts" were derived..

Thought I'd share it and that it may help/aid others in seeing it laid out in a timeline form in black/white..

Enjoy and please feel free to add to, subtract, or correct any mistakes any of you may find on it.. As I said just a compilation of the events/times/sources as I've collected along the way of this case..

:heart: Smooth

OR Michelle was being taken somewhere...perhaps headed to the Waterford area...managed to text that information before the person holding her discovered the text and tossed the phone along the way.

The only thing about that is the text "waterford" was pinged in the Oakridge area not waterford.

I noticed on the Barn in Sanford's facebook page that just 4 days prior to Michelle's disappearance (Nov. 14) there was a picture of jeep posted with a reward for it's return. I wonder if it was taken from the Barn, if someone who works there owns it and if those who stole it frequented the Barn?

I'm not trying to be a jerk...but there is some wayyy off topic discussion going about crackers and red necks etc. and personally, I kinda don't like it. I'm not a mod, and I know it's a little slow around here this morning...but people will log in later and have catching up to to do and...well... just food for thought.....
MOO

I'm sorry. I will go delete my posts on the subject. I was under the impression that the subject came up by way of explaining DSsr's behavior as more of a cultural thing than assuming he is guilty of something because of the way he spoke to the media.

Alot of people who are FL natives (myself included) were just trying to share what we know with members who may not understand why anyone would act that way.

I will know better next time. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member