FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why the family has moved the command center from Jesse Blacks to The Barn. To focus on other areas? What other areas?

The other thing, I was out and about in Orlando for 2 days now and I only saw one flyer and it was on some girls SUV driving down the rd.

Where are all the flyers?

I posted a tweet and an article earlier that the family is taking the weekend off from searching.

I won't link to it, but on his fb page, DSjr says his hometown is Springfield, OH which is 179 miles from the hs listed on DSsr's fb page. Hope this helps.

Is there a way to make the question post a sticky? So we can keep adding to it...and it won't get lost in the thread...Like put the question in black and the hypothetical/real answer in red...and we could just continue to add to it and if a question has definitely been answered like put that in green so we know it has been checked off the list?

THAT is an AWESOME idea!

If money was still owed on the vehicle, the finance company might have refused to change it into her name.

True and actually there is no such thing as changing the name on a loan. Michelle would have had to buy the car off of him just like anyone else. Can't for the life of me figure out why Dale would be letting her drive his Hummer especially when they were broke up and he was suing her for a lost engagement ring.

I don't understand why the family has moved the command center from Jesse Blacks to The Barn. To focus on other areas? What other areas?

The other thing, I was out and about in Orlando for 2 days now and I only saw one flyer and it was on some girls SUV driving down the rd.

Where are all the flyers?

I was out at an event at Lake Eola today, and I agree. Not one flier did I see anywhere while I was around town. Not in down town, and none i saw down 50. I guess with the way circumstances have played out- a lot of the community is assuming she's dead and not walking around somewhere where her face will be spotted.

The only thing about that is the text "waterford" was pinged in the Oakridge area not waterford.
Like I said...she could have been in the process of being taken to Waterford but was discovered texting, and out the window the phone went, was smashed to smithereens, etc.

Like I said...she could have been in the process of being taken to Waterford but was discovered texting, and out the window the phone went, was smashed to smithereens, etc.

Something like that is certainly plausible, however, that text was around 4:26pm or thereabouts and her phone wasn't powered down until 8pm.

Why would they go from DSII condo, across orlando where phone was dumped and then back across Orlando to Waterford?? Doesn't make sense to me.

I was out at an event at Lake Eola today, and I agree. Not one flier did I see anywhere while I was around town. Not in down town, and none i saw down 50. I guess with the way circumstances have played out- a lot of the community is assuming she's dead and not walking around somewhere where her face will be spotted.

There were a lot today when I was out but I was in a different area. I saw a few at the Lowe's on Semoran, the Publix market and also several stores in Oviedo. I see they moved the search to the Barn and are going to focus near where I live. I didn't see anything tonight but I'll check out the area tomorrow.

The Barn isn't near Waterford.

Missing mom's family turns search focus to Seminole County

ORLANDO, Fla. — The family of missing mother of three Michelle Parker announced Friday night they will focus their search on Seminole County.
They moved the command post on Oakridge to The Barn, a bar in Sanford where Parker worked. Parker's family said they also will search in the area where she lived, in hopes they will find new leads.

Why would they go from DSII condo, across orlando where phone was dumped and then back across Orlando to Waterford?? Doesn't make sense to me.

Maybe the person changed their mind about Waterford. AND I'm not implying anyone went from DSJr's condo even.

Fact is, we don't have a definite timeline, we don't know where the phone was dumped (it hasn't been found...we just know when it "powered off"), we don't know much of anything for a fact in this case. So I'm trying to avoid tunnel vision here and thinking out of the box. I hope LE is doing the same.

Respectfully, I do not think this is very likely, only because the text was sent in reply to a message from her brother asking where she was. If she was in danger, and had the phone, I don't think she would have waited until she received an incoming text to attempt to get help. Also, I think she would have texted something more demonstrative of her situation, like, "help" or "kidnapped". However, I do agree with the basic premise that the text was disregarded as "bogus" too quickly. I think it's an important clue, just not sure how....

I got to wondering today, what if MP already had a passenger in the car with her when she went to drop the twins off. Someone she knew, that wound up being up to no good??

DS didn't necessarily have to go outside when they arrived and MP might would not have mentioned it.

Until we have more facts/clarification of the timeline, it is always good to speculate. having said that...I don't see very many other viable suspects than DS. I just don't.

JMO as always. But, imo, this is shaping up very much like a Joshua Powell/ Drew Peterson/ Scott Peterson/ Casey Anthony sort of way. The obvious answer is sometimes the correct one.

Respectfully, I do not think this is very likely, only because the text was sent in reply to a message from her brother asking where she was. If she was in danger, and had the phone, I don't think she would have waited until she received an incoming text to attempt to get help. Also, I think she would have texted something more demonstrative of her situation, like, "help" or "kidnapped". However, I do agree with basis premise that the text was disregarded as "bogus" too quickly. I think it's an important clue, just not sure how....

IMO that someone knew the route she would be taking to return to her home so this is why the text to brother stated "Waterford". Someone who knew her routine wanted to buy more time and more than likely wanted it to appear as though she was on her way back to Geneva. Perhaps not thinking about the ping information LE would receive. I believe the ping @ 4:26 came from Belle Isle which is just south of Hoffner and enroute to Dale Sr. Home. .... The last ping was received @ 8:00 from the Oakridge area near Jesse Blacks and this is more than likely when the phone was shut down.

This case has me thinking a lot. It brings me back to OJ. While I am always ready to give people the benefit of the doubt, particularly with no criminal background, I cannot feel the least bit sorry about suspecting DS. If you want the privilege of society giving you the benefit of the doubt when something like this happens, then you should have refrained from being a violent criminal who beat his wives and girlfriends. Now, if you happened to be an ordained minister who spends his free time working soup kitchens and going on missionary trips, then maybe I would be willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.

No, Dale-you are a violent, abusive, arrogant, selfish, self-serving, narcissitic poor excuse for a man. I hope everyone who knows this guy realizes that he doesn't have a "nice side." People like him only pretend to have a "nice side" and only decide to show it when it suits their purposes. Don't be fooled. He has done this to himself.

So don't waste your time feeling sorry for him or defending him-let him take care of that himself. Instead, use your energies in helping this poor family find this beautiful mother whose children need to know what happened to her.

The van driving in has different window pattern then the parked van?

The parked van shows only the windows on the passenger side and the other top two videos depict the drivers side on a work vehicle which does not have windows typically. But all pictures of this white work van show black bumpers. I think this is the same vehicle which shows it coming in the complex twice........:fence: watching the van go by.......

Has anyone seen a picture or video of dales work van?

I wondered if the window are different on the other side. Thanks for the info!

Today I was down 50 to 436 to Pershing, down Pershing to Goldenrod (very close to DS's condo) all the way down Goldenrod to 50 and home. No Flyers

Yesterday I was down Alafaya Trail past UCF, over to Red Bug and Tuskawilla and back and I didn't see any.

I keep hearing thousands of flyers have been passed out, but where are they?

The first week there were 2 billboards posted on 520 by Wedgefield. I don't know if they are still there since I haven't been down that way lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmphilippe