FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya know, regarding the lack of plumage with which to attract media/ public attention......I
I spoke to my sis in Mt. Dora (Lake Co.) today. She was practically clueless about MP's disappearance. She said "oh, yeah, the one who was on the court show?". Now granted, she is SO not a television watcher, but she IS a professional who works all over Seminole, Orange and Lake Counties and has quite a bit of contact with folks in all areas of the legal and public safety fields, and she only knew as much as your average Yahoo! Home Page blurb will intimate.

So , just like poor Aliayah, the community in which information exchange could be most valuable is lacking in awareness.

I know the story MUST be being promoted on the news every night, but somehow it seems weird that only 2 weeks in there are no flyers, etc. bombarding the community with Michelle's face and story.

Again, my sweet sis could just not be that perceptive on that front, but I wanted to mention it in response to locals concerns that the spotlight wasn't as bright as it ought to be....

In in the video where the neighbor with the camera is talking, The camera man pans over and you can see a white van parked in the driveway. I wanted to know if that van, the van parked and the van coming in before Michelle are all the same one.

Can you please post a link to this video. I have verified through

http://www.ocpafl.org/

That the location of the video owned by RG lives in the same condo unit as DS Jr. RG lives in Unit A and DS Jr lives in C both live at the same numeric street location which would be the same building.

I think I am going to make a trip tomorrow just to get a picture of this exact location to share.:crazy:

Well that's what I keep hearing, that they must lots more, but thing is if this lots more isn't enough to arrest Dale then this lots more adds up to nothing. Something isn't adding up here, but I guess time will tell.

What is your theory?

Maybe I missed it, and it was already posted...but it appears LE did in fact search today- a canal off john young parkway.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/120311-Missing-Woman-Search-Continues

IIRC, that area is mostly office parks, etc. so if one were going to dispose of a body in the evening hours, esp when it is getting dark earlier, it would be a pretty quiet area to do so. And lots of man made runoff 'lakes' around there. Of course it could be very changed now. I haven't lived there in some years.

More questions to add to the question post...which we need to bump so it won't get bumped:
1) Where was DS's cell phone pinging from 3:18 until the police came to his house?
2) Where was the current boyfriend during that time frame? His alibi? (I don't in any way suspect him...but that information might be nice to have as well.)
3) Did/ or will LE search the lake near where her car was found?
4) Is it possible to use heat sensing from helicopters over the areas they are looking, at night, to maybe find something?
5) Is there no other way to find the damn cell phone? What about metal detectors? Is LE using them/ have they?
6) Car seats? Were there ones in Michelle's Hummer when it was found? Or did she share with DS? Did he have ones of his own?

<BBM>

Most phones today do not contain much metal other than the very tiny wires and solder points on the circuit boards. I have a metal detector so I will try to run a test by throwing my phone out in the grass and see if there is enough metal in my phone for metal dectector to pick up on.

But another thing to consider is that, unless there are other types of metal detectors, you need have space to do a constant right to left sweeping motion. All the types I am familar won't work by just holding them over a spot or moving just from spot to another spot. Having to have room to do this sweeping motion maybe the reason they weren't use as it couldn't be done in the thick brush or high weeds.

And I agree about the new BF, would be nice to have that info on him.

Can you please post a link to this video. I have verified through

http://www.ocpafl.org/

That the location of the video owned by RG lives in the same condo unit as DS Jr. RG lives in Unit A and DS Jr lives in C both live at the same numeric street location which would be the same building.

I think I am going to make a trip tomorrow just to get a picture of this exact location to share.:crazy:

Can you or someone else pinpoint on the Google satellite image which is the unit where DS Jr and RG live?

How many miles is it form the "command center" that was closed down to "The Barn"? TIA

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...e-Parkers-command-center-moving?cmpid=twitter

Meanwhile, Parker's family has abandoned the Jessie Black's Saloon parking lot, where they manned a command center for the last two weeks.
It's the last place Parker's cell phone was detected.

The family wants to expand their search.
So, they'll move the command center to The Barn in Sanford, which is the bar where Parker was scheduled to work the night she went missing.

http://www.mapquest.ca/

A). Jesse Black Saloon, 333 E Oak Ridge Rd, to:
B). The Barn, 1200 S French Ave, Sanford, FL 32771

SR-417-TOLL S to SR-528-TOLL W43 mins / 37.11 miles

I-4 W42 mins / 31.00 miles

SR-417-TOLL S to S Semoran Blvd44 mins / 31.15 miles

I really hate how the news media is calling Michelle, "The People's Court" mom...
If some of these people really knew what it was like to personally lose a friend or a family member or the love of their life to this...they wouldn't do it.
I try to imagine my murdered friend...being called "Serial Killer's 4th masterpiece." Because that is the worst thing I can imagine her being nicknamed.

Sometimes I feel like trash just listening to the media. Because I am giving them props by letting them into my living room.

A lot of times they are doing good work, getting out the word, helping in certain ways...but this nickname **** really ticks me off. Michelle is a missing endangered person. A mother with three children who won't get to see her for Christmas. But to them, she is a "People's Court" mom.

Her name is Michelle. Michelle Parker. If we can call serial killers by their first, middle and last names. We should be able to call her Michelle Parker.

BBM, and ITA. And creepily enough, DS's middle name is WAYNE. Again, no proof of guilt, but cheese n crackers! Can this get any skitchier?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-volunteers-days-off-20111203,0,7335274.story

Michelle Parker search: Volunteers take weekend to rest as efforts enter 3rd week

Volunteer searchers looking for Michelle Parker are taking a couple days off as their efforts enter a third week, according to a Facebook page run by family and friends of the missing mother.

"We will be taking today and tomorrow to rest and then will start back up on MONDAY morning at 8am at the new command post at The Barn in Sanford!" says a posting left on the page Saturday.

However, a later post on the page, Michelle Parker Missing Person, indicated that "There are some volunteers as well as family that are participating in searches today and tomorrow."

Apparently among them was Parker's stepfather.

http://www.facebook.com/michelleparkermissingperson

Smooth Operator's Timeline of 11/17/2011

2:30pm Michelle is seen for the last time by her family(mom/sis) as she is leaving the family's salon en route to p/u twins from daycare and to drop them off at their dad's(Dale) condo
[MSM, family]

3:15pm Michelle's current bf of a few weeks, NM receives a text msg from Michelle that said she'd heard a song on the radio that made her think of him.
(per some MSM this text was sent "after" she'd dropped off the twins at Dale's.. To each their own on what they feel is accurate)..
NM immediately replies to her text with a smiley and a heart.
[MSM, NM]

3:15pm In sister, Lauren's public statement on 11/30 she stated this time as an ETA for Michelle arriving at the daycare to p/up the twins.
[sister, Lauren]

3:18pm ORIGINAL ARRIVAL TIME OF MICHELLE AT DALE's. Surveillance video shows Michelle's blk Hummer(sister, Lauren confirmed it was Michelle's Hummer)arriving at Dale's condo. The 3:18pm timestamp has been verified as correct(only "off" 2seconds) by the very man whose surveillance cam caught the Hummer footage.
**also note that 3:18pm marks the BEGINNING of the 72min window of op later given by Dale JR's ATTY, NeJame**
[MSM, video confirmation, sister, MN]

3:28pm This would mark the 10mins of Michelle staying and talking with Dale at his condo where she says she is then headed to go shopping.. The time Michelle would be leaving Dale's condo.
[sister]

3:30pm This is the time reported by multiple MSM as the time Michelle's 11yr old son had arrived home from school and at some point very soon thereafter called the family salon asking if his mom was there.
[MSM]

4:00pm THIS IS THE NEW ARRIVAL TIME OF MICHELLE AT DALE's CONDO per sister, Lauren on 11/30 PrimeTime News. She claims that the time on the video of 3:18pm is INCORRECT.. that the correct time of Michelle/twins arriving at Dale's was 4:00pm.. Lauren further claims that in Dale's initial convo with the family on 11/17 when they asked him when he'd last seen Michelle that he answered that she'd arrived at 4:00pm, stayed and talked for 10mins, and upon her leaving she told Dale she was headed "shopping".
**please note that I am making clear that this time and info is not told to the public by Dale Jr, himself, but rather it is Michelle's sister, Lauren publicly stating these are the events/times of 11/17 as the family was told by Dale Jr in their first contacting him on the night of 11/17**
[family, MSM]

Minutes preceding 4:26pm Michelle's brother, Dustin sends a 3 recipient text(mom, Lauren, Michelle) needing a ride and asking what part of town each are in.
[brother, MSM]

4:26pm the time immediately after Dustin sending the text he received only 1 reply from the 3 texts he'd sent. It was a reply from Michelle's cell phone that consisted of one, single word, "Waterford". This is the last known contact with Michelle's phone.
*note that according to MSM not only was the location of the phone not in Waterford when the 4:26pm text was sent, but it's reported that the phones records show the phone to not have been in Waterford at any time that day/night of 11/17**
[brother, MSM]

4:30pm Dale's atty, Mark NeJame states that Dale and the twins arrived at his father, Dale Sr's home at this time. Thus marking the END of the 72minute window of opportunity that NeJame claims Dale Jr had to kill and dispose of Michelle..
**note that he gets a :big eyeroll: from me on this claim**
[MN, MSM]

4:40pm This is the timestamp we see on the video surveillance footage that shows a similar black hummer leaving Dale's neighborhood.
**confirmed it was NOT Michelle's Hummer and confirmed it was a neighbor that lives near Dale that we saw appearing to leave the neighborhood at 4:40pm**
[video confirmation, MSM]

6:50pm This time is the newest time stated by sister, Lauren as to when Michelle's 11yr old son called the family salon speaking with his Aunt Lauren. He asks if mom is there.. and relays that mom has not been home and he has not seen her.
[sister, MSM]

6:50pm After speaking with Michelle's 11yr old son the family immediately calls "The Barn"(the bar Michelle was to work a shift at 7:30pm that night of 11/17). The co-workers assure the fam that they'll alert them as soon as Michelle arrives for work..*
**Michelle is known to be a very prompt employee and always would arrive 10-15mins prior to her shift beginning**
[sister, MSM]

7:20pm When Michelle had not arrived for work by 7:20 co-workers grew extremely concerned and immediately alerted her family that Michelle was a NO SHOW.
[family, MSM]

7:20pm AT THIS TIME THE FAMILY IMMEDIATELY ALERTED AUTHORITIES THAT MICHELLE WAS MISSING
[family, MSM]

Throughout those first hours Michelle's family were desperately seeking to make contact with Dale Jr.(calls placed to his cell by mom, Dustin, Lauren all went unanswered). Yvonne at some point was able to make contact with Dale Jr's mom at Dale Sr's house.. She shared her growing concerns of Michelle being missing but for reasons unbeknownst to us Yvonne was unable to speak with Dale Jr at that time. His mom assured Yvonne that she would have Dale Jr contact her.
[family]

7:30pm Michelle's shift was to begin at 7:30pm at "The Barn". As we know she never arrived.
[family, MSM]

Specific time unknown Dale Jr returns the phonecall to Yvonne. The family asks him when was the last time that he saw Michelle. His response was that Michelle/twins arrived at his condo at 4:00pm, Michelle stayed and they talked for 10mins, upon Michelle leaving his condo she told him that she was headed to go "shopping". That was the last time that he had seen Michelle.
According to the family Dale had no reaction when told that Michelle was MISSING!
[family]

10:00pm-ish Dale is back home at the condo and LE are doing their initial search of his home and speaking with Dale to find out his account of the events as they had occurred that afternoon/evening.
[MSM, Dale's FB post]

10:30pm This is the time that a woman and her dog were walking in the apt complex on Walden Circle and saw Michelle's black Hummer parked there at the complex.
**note this was learned after LE located the Hummer and in speaking to the apt tenants in that area they learned that the woman had spotted the vehicle in that spot at 10:30pm**
[MSM]

12:00am-ish LE officer during routine patrol of the apt complex spots and calls in for verification what was found to be Michelle's Missing Black Hummer. It's location verified to have been the exact same as when the female at 10:30pm had spotted the black Hummer.
**note that the large, professionally attached GLOW tanning decals had been removed from Michelle's windows**
(it can be seen on the surveillance footage of Michelle's Hummer arriving at Dale's condo that at that time[3:18pm] the GLOW decals were still on her vehicle)
[family, MSM, LE]

I really appreciate this timeline, and hope you will continue to update it and post it again. It helps greatly to have this all in one place.

I can't help but to believe tha DSjr is responsible for MP's going 'missing'. I think his pride was wounded and maybe Michelle made a flippant comment to him as she dropped off the twins.

He exploded with anger and violence, which is completely in keeping with his past behaviors. Michelle was hurt badly/ mortally and DSjr wasn't about to spend more time in prison for the same crime.

So he calls D vandersloot Smith Sr. and said Sr. calmly talks him thru what he's got to do to remove himself from the unthinkable crime he has just committed. And then Daddy helps son fix his 'mistake'.

Just my opinion, my own hunch, no proof/link to back it up.

Attention Please

Please be careful when posting and do not link to flicker accounts or facebook accounts of innocent third parties that are in no way connected to this case.

If you have any questions, let me or one of the other moderators know.

TIA
fran

:welcome2:

Boy this case has added a lot of new members to our group. I see new names on this thread daily. Just wanted to take a minute and welcome all of the newbies! Stick around you will come to love WS!

Sometimes it's a :rollercoaster: around here and other times there are :pillowfight2: and in many cases you may feel as if you have been

:ufo: but no matter what WS' Members are the greatest group on the web and there is always lots of :blowkiss: !!

Worked all around the area this week and didn't notice many fliers either. Specifically in, Winter Springs, Winter Park, Altamonte Springs, & Lake Mary.

I saw a comment today on WKMG-TV's FB page that I found troubling. I don't have an opinion on it, sharing part of it below-

"This family seems to only worry about raising money all the time and being on TV. Raising money for kids who r not there custody is very questionable."

Having said that, I can't imagine what Michelle's family is going through. I'd be keeping the hope too, but it's a horrible point for them to be at knowing that she might not come home. I'm still looking everywhere I travel and as someone said earlier- Florida has so many (not sure what you call them) rain run off areas. They're basically holding ponds to contain water during heavy rain and they're EVERYWHERE. I know I'm slowing down and looking every time I pass them. :/

"This family seems to only worry about raising money all the time and being on TV. Raising money for kids who r not there custody is very questionable."

There is alway going to be people that criticize how a family deals with a situation because most of us have no idea how we ourselves would act. They have done a great job getting the public behind them. I give them kuddos for their effort. Hopefully they get closure soon!

There is alway going to be people that criticize how a family deals with a situation because most of us have no idea how we ourselves would act. They have done a great job getting the public behind them. I give them kuddos for their effort. Hopefully they get closure soon!

Can't agree more! I don't envy what they're going through and can't even imagine it. I'm guessing you put both feet forward looking for answers and all emotions on the back burner? Whatever happened, they really need some closure...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexisboyd