FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did her phone ping at when the text was sent from Michelle's phone to her brother? i know it was not near Waterford/ where the text was...but where did the phone ping at?

Also, 3:18 to 4:26 when the text was made is almost 72 minutes...

Wanted to add that if the 11 yr old got home at 3:30 but didnt call grandma until almost 7, that would make it seem to me he is accustomed to being home alone. If my son came home from school & no one was home, he would freak & probably call 911. He isn't left alone at that age. JMO. ?

any chance Michell WAS NOT IN the hummer video shot at 3:18?

hmmm trying to figure a reason for the discreprency

You cannot really see who is driving in the video that i saw at 3:18. But you do see the GLOW sticker which shows it is her Hummer.

Could they be concerned about custody repercussions if it is proven the 11 yr old was left alone to fend for himself for several hours? Seems silly to me to do that but I honestly can't think of any other reason to be so blatantly telling untruths regarding a very critical piece of evidence IMO. ?

Well if they are blatantly lying in order for the world to not know that an 11 year old is left alone for so many hours, it is too late now.

Wasn't Michelle expected to be at work by 6:30 p.m.? I thought I heard that. I just can't imagine a 11 y.o. not calling sooner when he knows mommy works and/or has a routine. I thought I heard her sister state that Michelle had said she wanted to go take a nap before work because she was tired.

Wanted to add that if the 11 yr old got home at 3:30 but didnt call grandma until almost 7, that would make it seem to me he is accustomed to being home alone. If my son came home from school & no one was home, he would freak & probably call 911. He isn't left alone at that age. JMO. ?

I agree, the child is probably use to being alone for a few hours and by a certain point, perhaps wanting dinner, better call someone. It makes sense he called the salon because his mother works there.

Mod note:

I just removed several posts that linked to a Facebook page that included photos of the young children. That is not allowed at all.

It was not the page of a "player", it was a page started by friends and supporters of Dale Jr..

The ONLY Facebook permitted to be linked right now is the page started by Michelle's family that posts search info.

Please alert if that FB page gets linked again. I am appalled that any "support" page would link photographs of the minor children. Let's all work together to protect those innocent twins!

Thanks.

Someone said that the Hummer arriving at Dale's in the survailence camera was Michelle's Hummer, but that the Hummer leaving Dale's in the survailence camera was Not her Hummer.....

When they found her Hummer they said the Window Decals for her Glow Tan business had been removed from her Hummer windows.....so is the Hummer leaving Dale's in the survailence camera footage actually Michelle's hummer with the window decals already removed from it??? or were the decals already removed from Michelle's hummer windows in the Arrival survailence camera footage???

(sorry about my spelling im so tired i cant even find spell check & to lazy to get the dictionary out)

thanks & MOO :seeya:
ArtzyPantz

You cannot really see who is driving in the video that i saw at 3:18. But you do see the GLOW sticker which shows it is her Hummer.

Oh im glad you just posted on this katydid23! i was just wondering if there was video footage of the survailence camera footage that we could see because i was wondering about the glow decals myself and identifying the hummer both arriving and leaving with those decals on at each of those times. i recalled that when her hummer was found those decals had been removed and i wondered if they were on the leaving dales house footage...so thanks a bunch! :seeya:

artzypantz

I can't see that being alone for an hour or two would be a big deal for an 11-year old, in the daytime...he probably called when it was past time that she should be home, which makes sense...I am guessing he got involved with TV or video games, or whatever, and called when he became worried. JMO

Oh im glad you just posted on this katydid23! i was just wondering if there was video footage of the survailence camera footage that we could see because i was wondering about the glow decals myself and identifying the hummer both arriving and leaving with those decals on at each of those times. i recalled that when her hummer was found those decals had been removed and i wondered if they were on the leaving dales house footage...so thanks a bunch! :seeya:

artzypantz

The video that had been leaked that showed a black hummer leaving the condos, with no sticker, has since been shown to belong to someone else. Someone here pointed out that the wheels were different so it was not the same car.

I can't see that being alone for an hour or two would be a big deal for an 11-year old, in the daytime...he probably called when it was past time that she should be home, which makes sense...I am guessing he got involved with TV or video games, or whatever, and called when he became worried. JMO

I used to leave my 11 yr old son home alone when I took his little sister to her dance classes etc. He was happy to play video games and eat snacks while we were gone. But he would call when he was ready for dinner.

Wasn't Michelle expected to be at work by 6:30 p.m.? I thought I heard that. I just can't imagine a 11 y.o. not calling sooner when he knows mommy works and/or has a routine. I thought I heard her sister state that Michelle had said she wanted to go take a nap before work because she was tired.

--her shift at "The Barn" was the night at 7:30.

--her co-workers were worried about her when she wasn't there yet at 7:20.

--posted by "Gia" earlier today...

The Today show just announced this timeline (saying it was put together with the help of her family):

2:00 pm: PC airs on TV
2:30 pm: Family last sees MP at the salon
3:15 pm: Hummer seen on tape, arriving in DS condo area
(DS said he took the kids to his parents house about an hour later)
4:26 pm: Brother received the "Waterford" text
6:50 pm: Son calls asking where his mom is
6:53 pm: Sister sends text to MP, asking to please call her asap
7:20 pm: Family member calls police, after learning MP still hasn't arrived to work
8:00 pm: Last ping from MP's cell phone

------i wish we knew when they called dale2 exactly--( where did they call him at ? )---and if he answered/called them back ( at what time? )

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #6

--her shift at "The Barn" was the night at 7:30.

--her co-workers were worried about her when she wasn't there yet at 7:20.

Thank you for clearing that up for me :)! I got stuck on 6:30 which happens to me :crazy:

The video that had been leaked that showed a black hummer leaving the condos, with no sticker, has since been shown to belong to someone else. Someone here pointed out that the wheels were different so it was not the same car.

okay thanks a bunch i must have missed that....

Artzy

I thought she was supposed to meet the BF for dinner before work also

I thought she was supposed to meet the BF for dinner before work also

That is what I read too. And it makes no sense at all because it was supposed to be at 6:30. Unless it was going to be a quick bite right next to her job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme